Rate this male model who walked NYFW

Rate him

• Total voters
it was a legit catwalk run

good on you.
In the modeling world, people sleep their way to the top, so his parents are probably whoring out their retarded son for their own status, so they could say "my son is a model."

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
In the modeling world, people sleep their way to the top, so his parents are probably whoring out their retarded son for their own status, so they could say "my son is a model."
even men?

who mogs?

View attachment 2859482

why do you think he's a model?
Ofcourse the second guy. I don't know why he is a model, but I have observed model agencies and brands lately going for more models who have a unconventional face.

• +1
  • Woah
That's why most male models are gay or bi.
proof?
It makes it easier to do what they have to do. Alan Ritchson literally left the modeling industry because he didn't want to have to sleep with old dudes to keep his career.

Holy shit man that's fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I just noticed a lot of them are gay or bi. When you think about it, it would be the perfect job for a straight male, to get hot women. Both for the status, and for meeting other model women.

But you have straight males leaving the modeling industry because they don't want to pleasure old men.

so I connected the dots.

• +1

I just noticed a lot of them are gay or bi. When you think about it, it would be the perfect job for a straight male, to get hot women. Both for the status, and for meeting other model women.

But you have straight males leaving the modeling industry because they don't want to pleasure old men.

so I connected the dots.
Genuine question. How many male models as a percentage do you think have ever had sex with a man?

Genuine question. How many male models as a percentage do you think have ever had sex with a man?
@noodlelover or Chads, for that matter

I'm guessing like 8%-10%, but the chance of it happening for a specific model goes up the longer the guy has been in the industry. Probably something similar to actresses that have to sleep with directors to get jobs. It's probably close to necessary to get some high profile jobs, that boosts a models career.

Given that all these industries like acting, and modeling are controlled by dudes that are putting in all of this effort just to get laid (weather gay, straight, or bi).

• +1
I'm guessing like 8%-10%, but the chance of it happening for a specific model goes up the longer the guy has been in the industry. Probably something similar to actresses that have to sleep with directors to get jobs. It's probably close to necessary to get some high profile jobs, that boosts a models career.

Given that all these industries like acting, and modeling are controlled by dudes that are putting in all of this effort just to get laid (weather gay, straight, or bi).
and what about for the giga famous ones like Barrett/Opry?

and what about for the giga famous ones like Barrett/Opry?
Probably like 80%. There are gate keepers in industry, and thousands of guys and girls out of the 8 billion of us here, that are essentially perfect looking.

most models make almost nothing, or travel costs literally cost more than what they make, so they loose money hoping to get big, while working some other job.

• Woah
Probably like 80%. There are gate keepers in industry, and thousands of guys and girls out of the 8 billion of us here, that are essentially perfect looking.

most models make almost nothing, or travel costs literally cost more than what they make, so they loose money hoping to get big, while working some other job.
So you think a high number of Chads/gigachads worldwide have had sex with another man?

So you think a high number of Chads/gigachads worldwide have had sex with another man?
no only top models.

I think models are like 0.0000001% of Gigachads or something like that. Modeling generally doesn't pay much, and people who look good are more likely to have higher IQ, and infinite opportunities on wall-street, everywhere because they look good. They will have high confidence to be a lawyer, doctor, surfing instructor, whatever they feel like.

• +1
no only top models.

I think models are like 0.0000001% of Gigachads or something like that. Modeling generally doesn't pay much, and people who look good are more likely to have higher IQ, and infinite opportunities on wall-street, everywhere because they look good. They will have high confidence to be a lawyer, doctor, surfing instructor, whatever they feel like.
What if you take into account influencers?

Something off about him

• +1
What if you take into account influencers?
Oh I have no idea then. I don't know how big that industry is, I don't use ticktock, or many of the popular platforms.

• +1