• +1
Reactions: Alexios and noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and aspiringexcel
@exo's oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
reddit's a big fan of trannies for wtv reason
Well reddit is run off of unpaid mods, so financial incentives have caused it to be pretty much completely controlled by industry. If you say anything that calls out industries that control various threads, such as r/science, you will get permanently banned from all of reddit.

Trans surgeries, and hormones are one of the world's fasting growing industries right now, so they use social media such as reddit to promote it, while being able to ban any one that disputes any of the industry funded pseudo-science "studies."

I feel zero sympathy for narcistic idiots who get sucked into it thinking it will make them cool or it's their "true identity", just like I have zero sympathy for the narcissistic idiots who got sucked into smoking by the tabaco industry, and thought that smoking made them cooler.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexios and TheParkinSon
Well reddit is run off of unpaid mods, so financial incentives have caused it to be pretty much completely controlled by industry. If you say anything that calls out industries that control various threads, such as r/science, you will get permanently banned from all of reddit.

Trans surgeries, and hormones are one of the world's fasting growing industries right now, so they use social media such as reddit to promote it, while being able to ban any one that disputes any of the industry funded pseudo-science "studies."

I feel zero sympathy for narcistic idiots who get sucked into it thinking it will make them cool or it's their "true identity", just like I have zero sympathy for the narcissistic idiots who got sucked into smoking by the tabaco industry, and thought that smoking made them cooler.
fucking love that analogy at the end

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Zero smv to infinite smv it might be the play tbh

Subhuman to subhuman

Just looks like a LTB girl to strong MTB, are u sure she's MtF