Rate this omega chad infinite smv

He's like 7psl at least mogs Gandy, mogs O'pry, close to Drago and Hexum, in terms of SMV he's a 10/10, he probably has the highest male SMV if looks are the only thing considered
I don't think he SMV mogs prime gandy, gandy is the only one with PSL and also SMV sex appeal

But agree with the rest
Right now the 3 guys with highest smv are him, morrone and Di Vaio. All are dimorphic, all are 6'0 +, all have beards, all look dominant, all have good frames, all are jacked brutal sizepill @africancel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13274, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Fine looking fella.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I think he does especially in terms of appeal, SMV wise it's debatable, but appeal wise he mogs hard
You are embarrassing yourself now man. Hexum voice mogs, bodymogs, face mogs, height mogs, and even dick mogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
He's like 7psl at least mogs Gandy, mogs O'pry, close to Drago and Hexum, in terms of SMV he's a 10/10, he probably has the highest male SMV if looks are the only thing considered
Nah this is cope lmao, he looks really good in motion, I wouldn't even say Hexum mogs him.

he dated a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and volcelfatcel
I can`t be the only one that thinks he looks like a prettiboyish version of Dolph Lundgren jfl

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
6psl should shave those pubes

copium cause he has almost 0 jb appeal

didnt he date a tranny

I can`t be the only one that thinks he looks like a prettiboyish version of Dolph Lundgren jfl
I can see it as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
He definitely PSL mogs hexum, hexum has a very weird skull shape,he is good looking but not as much as people make him out to be,in other words,he is overrated