Reactions: agoostis
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ShowerMaxxing and forevermirin
No, not really.
ok maybe its the black and white
how about this

@Iasacrko @justadude @andy9432 @makeme183 @ascendedd @pashtun @pneumocystosis @WanderingBurro @StepbroMo @rand anon @TRUE_CEL @Vain786

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Michael Myers, rand anon and 2 others
how about this

@Iasacrko @justadude @andy9432 @makeme183 @ascendedd @pashtun @pneumocystosis @WanderingBurro @StepbroMo @rand anon @TRUE_CEL @Vain786

your eyes are good ngl

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and forevermirin
looks dark triad af

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
Eyes hair an nose look good

• +1
No no and no. Be careful when asking men on advice for online dating..
I was treated 6/10 and have big success on online dating, so I’ll give advice if you want.
The photos I first believed was best, turned out to be the worst. For online you need to look somewhat trustworthy combined with attractive.

In which country do you gonna use tinder?

• +1
so black and white better or color?

asked a girl she said teeth pop too much in b&w.
When you ask a girl and she says something like that it means “I don’t like that photo”. Girls are polite. When they like your photo it’s obvious and comments like “oh so cute/handsome/I like your eyes” and so on.

No no and no. Be careful when asking men on advice for online dating..
I was treated 6/10 and have big success on online dating, so I’ll give advice if you want.
The photos I first believed was best, turned out to be the worst. For online you need to look somewhat trustworthy combined with attractive.

In which country do you gonna use tinder?
ur spot on tbh, i use friendly smiling pic as main pic - people on here shat on that pic but i get a lot of messages complimenting it.

my problem is i get plenty matches but the conversations get boring, so i kind of wanted to add a pic which makes girls more interested after matching. my biggest sell is height but girls dont even notice that until after matching jfl - and then its not enough bc shed rather text 5'8 chad who has much sicker pics on his profile.

im in india for now so not currycelled hopefully

how about this

i prefer this one yes

• +1
When you ask a girl and she says something like that it means “I don’t like that photo”. Girls are polite. When they like your photo it’s obvious and comments like “oh so cute/handsome/I like your eyes” and so on.
bhai this girl ive had rate like 50 of my pics lol its a bit diff she gets where im coming from - shes into face rating shit. we're ultra friendzoned too (at least she is for me)

thanks bhai u think good enough for first pic? (shit background imo).
as far as i know, filtered pics dont work well on tinder

• +1
Reactions: wisemen and forevermirin
as far as i know, filtered pics dont work well on tinder
oh sorry, i misunderstood what u meant, yeah it should work well for 1st photo. in 2nd pic, use ur physique pic.

• +1
oh sorry, i misunderstood what u meant, yeah it should work well for 1st photo. in 2nd pic, use ur physique pic.
ty bhai.

gonna run ur tinder experiment once i get this dick wet :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
so black and white better or color?

asked a girl she said teeth pop too much in b&w.
When you ask a girl and she says something like that it means “I don’t like that photo”. Girls are polite. When they like your photo it’s obvious and comments like “oh so cute/handsome/I like your eyes” and so on. G uh
ur spot on tbh, i use friendly smiling pic as main pic - people on here shat on that pic but i get a lot of messages complimenting it.

my problem is i get plenty matches but the conversations get boring, so i kind of wanted to add a pic which makes girls more interested after matching. my biggest sell is height but girls dont even notice that until after matching jfl - and then its not enough bc shed rather text 5'8 chad who has much sicker pics on his profile.

im in india for now so not currycelled hopefully
oh but India is really hard man.. idk why? Even for me who’s 6’3 and white is not that great. And I’m killing it in Europe/USA/SA as a 6/10 man (rated by waffles)

I think only a true chad can look serious in all the photos. If you’re some kind of normie you have to work on face expressions. At least 1 photo B-road smile, but the others should be smirk (like James Bond!?)

I only have 1 serious photo poosing, and 1 serious when I’m doing something in the photo. The rest is smirk and smile. Idk if you read my thread here? But I get both dates and ons Moore than I can handle.

• +1
how about this

Chadpreetlite bhai :feelsokman:

• Woah
I remember seeing some decent frauded photos of you in your other thread. Would probably refrain from any open mouth smiles as it brings attention to the failos. Upper third is looking pretty good

• +1
looks fake/enhanced

good pic tbh, I actually think the black and white looks a bit better but not sure how that will do on tinder

• +1
it's pretty good if you're going for that "i'm squatting down to take a shit" look

When you ask a girl and she says something like that it means “I don’t like that photo”. Girls are polite. When they like your photo it’s obvious and comments like “oh so cute/handsome/I like your eyes” and so on. G uh
yes i am aware, this is far more autistic tho ive been told to get rhino when i dont rlly need one and shit. very honest.
oh but India is really hard man.. idk why? Even for me who’s 6’3 and white is not that great. And I’m killing it in Europe/USA/SA as a 6/10 man (rated by waffles)
for me the hard part isnt getting matches, its just they got soooo many options the conversations are almost always super dry. like yk theres at least 2 other dudes theyd rather be talking to. maybe its because the dating app skew is more (and imo hot girls are rarer in india)
I think only a true chad can look serious in all the photos. If you’re some kind of normie you have to work on face expressions. At least 1 photo B-road smile, but the others should be smirk (like James Bond!?)
i look absolutely retarded trying to close mouth smile/smirk.

I only have 1 serious photo poosing, and 1 serious when I’m doing something in the photo. The rest is smirk and smile. Idk if you read my thread here? But I get both dates and ons Moore than I can handle.
can i dm u

• +1
Reactions: wisemen
yes i am aware, this is far more autistic tho ive been told to get rhino when i dont rlly need one and shit. very honest.

for me the hard part isnt getting matches, its just they got soooo many options the conversations are almost always super dry. like yk theres at least 2 other dudes theyd rather be talking to. maybe its because the dating app skew is more (and imo hot girls are rarer in india)

can i dm u

the first pic u posted, doesn’t look natural at all imo

look facedapp or idk

• +1
which one - and how?

do my teeth not look bad? 2 people on here and 2 people irl told me they do
bad how? like too bright? i guess i can see that being a problem

can i dm u

Sure

• +1

can i dm u

No you don’t look retarded. You look more retarded when serious.
The 3 obvious problem with that photo: 1. You’re posing for the camera. 2. You have bad lightning. 3. It’s black and white

• +1