Rate this picture

FailedNormie

FailedNormie

Mentally Chill
A0415DA3 8FE6 414F 86E8 62E975B64990
5FC8FD34 A009 4585 A0A1 DAB4B627ECCF
Not sure how I feel about these pics especially compared to my other ones

Yeah those school pics look better looking imo. Besides that pic is low quality and just looks fake and photoshopped.
haha alright that pic I thought I looked pretty good. I feel something off about my fraternal photos but if I'll trust an outside opinion saying its better

high tier normie, bloat and lower third hold u back

high tier normie, bloat and lower third hold u back
I know. Hard to lose bloat without looking like an Auchwittz survivor though. My body is pretty slim

haha alright that pic I thought I looked pretty good. I feel something off about my fraternal photos but if I'll trust an outside opinion saying its better
Yeah I mean the picture isn't that bad but I wouldn't use it on tinder. Poorer quality pics don't rly get that much matches since people assume theyre photoshopped. The schoolpic is just good to see how you rly look since the photografers have quality cameras.

Yeah I mean the picture isn't that bad but I wouldn't use it on tinder. Poorer quality pics don't rly get that much matches since people assume theyre photoshopped. The schoolpic is just good to see how you rly look since the photografers have quality cameras.
JFL my matches exploded when I added that pic and similar. Too be fair I never added my suit picture. The full pic has me and my friends as well which I cropped out

I know. Hard to lose bloat without looking like an Auchwittz survivor though. My body is pretty slim
slim as in skinny fat or you can see ur abs and clavivle bone? either way, can see neck fat and round face. might be mandible and hyoid bone too causing it

slim as in skinny fat or you can see ur abs and clavivle bone? either way, can see neck fat and round face. might be mandible and hyoid bone too causing it
Not much abs unless sucking in but even back when I did I still had facial bloat. Doubt its my bones if it is its truly :ogre: . Too bad spot weight loss doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Left is better

Nice teeth. Above average at least.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Whats my biggest failo aside from some obvious facial bloat?
Honestly just lowering your body-fat percentage to take some weight off of your lower face would do you a lot of favours. Other than that I'd just recommend working out more, you look like you're of fairly average build. Just regular gyming for muscle and light weight loss and you'd be pretty set.

Honestly just lowering your body-fat percentage to take some weight off of your lower face would do you a lot of favours. Other than that I'd just recommend working out more, you look like you're of fairly average build. Just regular gyming for muscle and light weight loss and you'd be pretty set.
Ok that's all I've been doing now