MTB

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Loki, Lars and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Long face, tiny nose, no harmony and fakeupmaxxed
all women are fakeupmaxxed so doesn't count.
She is giga chad only

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So she is below average? Bruh stop your ratings are shit.
she is dude, niko even claims so and hes the one with top 0.001% smv. your male desperation is showing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Wallenberg and Deleted member 19103
she is dude, niko even claims so and hes the one with top 0.001% smv. your male desperation is showing.
Than post a 7/10 and a 10/10 so we can understand your rating system better.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
you just cant call this an above average woman when her whole face doesnt make any sense

She would legit only meet chads or insta famous guys on tinder srs

Body matters more for women it elevates them to higher looks level
this is so off, youre just ethnic. she would probably meet up with a 6.5/10 white dude.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
What's with women getting rhinos to make their noses as thin and small as possible. Looks uncanny and disproportionate to their face. Instant turn off ngl.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Niklaus Mikaelson
Than post a 7/10 and a 10/10 so we can understand your rating system better.
Screenshot 2022 07 31 18 58 19 777 commiuigallery
probably around a 7

IMG 20220731 185931
a subjective 9.5/10 for me only based of this pic

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Wallenberg and Blackgymmax
Yeah ok now you are trolling
people really think girls like this are running around with dudes like salludon 24/7 when you actually open their tinder and its like htn, max chad lite lol
This is an 8.5 I would say.
View attachment 1803021
jaw is too wide, shes probably a 6.5 on average. you guys need to realize that a girl having a wide ass jaw destroys her general rating. inb4 you bring up taylor hill. alot of guys actually dont like that shit even on her. so many dudes hate "model looking" block head ass looking women jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 20452 and 1 other person
nice bike

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
The girl in the OP isn't a hottie. She has a weird, long horseface. The girls Niko posted fog her hard.

I wouldn't want to LTR the girl in the OP; doesn't pass my looks threshold.

• +1
people really think girls like this are running around with dudes like salludon 24/7 when you actually open their tinder and its like htn, max chad lite lol

jaw is too wide, shes probably a 6.5 on average. you guys need to realize that a girl having a wide ass jaw destroys her general rating. inb4 you bring up taylor hill. alot of guys actually dont like that shit even on her. so many dudes hate "model looking" block head ass looking women jfl
I mean the female in my previous post has model-tier looks. I guess she would come off as "uncanny" to normalfags. Here's another example I guess.
2593669 8D03ABDE CEC8 4352 BFB4 027A41D1D6B2

• +1
I mean the female in my previous post has model-tier looks. I guess she would come off as "uncanny" to normalfags. Here's another example I guess.
View attachment 1803047
if this is the same girl its a better pic but her zygos are too side and she still kinda has the blockhead look. if you reduced her jaw and zygos a bit i think she would get a clear7-8+ rating from guys. that more v shaped mandible is what dudes love
Yeah blonde looks very good on women but on men not that much imho
ye
The girl in the OP isn't a hottie. She has a weird, long horseface. The girls Niko posted fog her hard.

I wouldn't want to LTR the girl in the OP; doesn't pass my looks threshold.
long face caps girls at a 6

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
if this is the same girl its a better pic but her zygos are too side and she still kinda has the blockhead look. if you reduced her jaw and zygos a bit i think she would get a clear7-8+ rating from guys. that more v shaped mandible is what dudes love

ye

long face caps girls at a 6
No, that's a different one. You're one blind negro, I'll tell you that.
2593595 39182953 7D9C 43F3 A8B9 8DC4EE96FBAE

• +1
  • JFL
above average body (6.5/10 to 7/10 since i'm a high T fuck and probably likes anything with boobies and ass and good thighs)
however super shit face, looks like a dude (3/10)
overrall 4.5 or 5, MTB tbh

• +1
What's with women getting rhinos to make their noses as thin and small as possible. Looks uncanny and disproportionate to their face. Instant turn off ngl.
i like women with natural noses, big noses on women sometimes turn me on sometimes, idk why, its hot to me
however the one thats plastic surgered their nose to be as thin just looks shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Niklaus Mikaelson
i like women with natural noses, big noses on women sometimes turn me on sometimes, idk why, its hot to me
however the one thats plastic surgered their nose to be as thin just looks shit tbh
Nose-mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
you just cant call this an above average woman when her whole face doesnt make any sense

this is so off, youre just ethnic. she would probably meet up with a 6.5/10 white dude.
Gonna have to disagree here

You really think slightly above average white dudes are slaying sex appeal maxxed girls with massive ass and tits off tinder?

She looks the type who wouldn’t be seen dead with a guy who isn’t statusmaxxed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, alriodai and Adonis
Big noses on women make me want to puke.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Likewise. Super big noses looks less attractive to me tho.
If only these women takes harmony and ratios into account when getting nosejobs, the result would look more natural and gl. But no they think Instagram Michael Jackson nose is more attractive jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and alriodai
Big noses on women make me want to puke.
i don't mind dating a woman w a big nose as long as HER NOSE GOES WITH HER OTHER FEATURES
as long as there's harmony between her features

look at that girl you posted, her nose look butched, it don't go with her features, she would be 1000x hotter if she didn't nosejob

Likewise. Super big noses looks less attractive to me tho.
If only these women takes harmony and ratios into account when getting nosejobs, the result would look more natural and gl. But no they think Instagram Michael Jackson nose is more attractive jfl.
Legit bro that's what people don't get, I don't mind if a woman got a big nose as long as it goes with her features, harmony features,
look at the girl in the OP, like I said her nose don't go with he features, no harmony at all, also made her philtrum more longer

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Niklaus Mikaelson and fruitgunpop
Gonna have to disagree here

You really think slightly above average white dudes are slaying sex appeal maxxed girls with massive ass and tits off tinder?

She looks the type who wouldn’t be seen dead with a guy who isn’t statusmaxxed tbh
yes, some random 6.5/10 rtter would easily pull her or a statusmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Xangsane rate
HTB
This is an 8.5 I would say.
View attachment 1803021
Stacy
View attachment 1803047
Low tier Stacylite
No, that's a different one. You're one blind negro, I'll tell you that.
View attachment 1803056
Mid tier Stacylite

classic thread of putting a girl on a pedestal
like 1/2 the people in this thread said, realistically she is probably somewhere around average but her makeup pushes her up a bit
but we see straight through that makeup bullshit so