Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and GripMaxxing
i’d say that’s a good result

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Miant Gimplants, Jova and 7 others
Barely any difference because she really wasn't that bad off in the first place imo

Just the chin was really bad before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, 5'8manlet and turkproducer
No not rlly this is a good result

She had mild lip incompetence before notice how her mouth is open

jfl i didn’t know humans that recessed existed

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Improvement.

She couldnt even close her mouth before. Obv you get better results the more you are recessed, which makes me think that this surgery wont improve anyone who is not recessed and therefore is a big cope

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, EasternRightWinger15 and Jason Voorhees
Improvement.

She couldnt even close her mouth before. Obv you get better results the more you are recessed, which makes me think that this surgery wont improve anyone who is not recessed and therefore is a big cope
She just needed bigger movements that's it. Most Bimax results actually end up like the one in OP unless surgeon is blackpilled and does big movements

you realize most jaw surgeries arent done for cosmetic purpose and hence aesthetic plays only a minor plant in the surgery plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, .👽. and Jason Voorhees
She just needed bigger movements that's it. Most Bimax results actually end up like the one in OP unless surgeon is blackpilled and does big movements
Which surgeon is really blackpilled? The italian?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Which surgeon is really blackpilled? The italian?
Dr Sailer hands down tbh. He is completely focused on giving his clients the anteface

Dr Sailer hands down tbh. He is completely focused on giving his clients the anteface
His good time was decades ago. He is now 78 and the clinic is totally out of control. They really belong to a retirement home.
Internet is full of horrible stories from defaced patients. Forget about him.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Improvement.

tbh :y'all:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Jason Voorhees
E15sp8MVcAk93IW
probably a bluepilled surgeon that thinks appearence doesnt matter so he only changed her breathing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Jason Voorhees
very natural and good result what you expect mfers 2 cm bsso + 1 cm genio and 0.5 cm ccw or smthng ?

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
From chadlite to gigachad only. 👌

good improvement

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
you realize most jaw surgeries arent done for cosmetic purpose and hence aesthetic plays only a minor plant in the surgery plan
Why not both? Is it really not possible to achieve a functional and aesthetic outcome?