Rate this very underrated German singer

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
Wtf I never heard of him before but his voice is soooooooo clear and pleasing

he also speaks well pronounced German

(second song is a bit silly and hard to sing because he is telling a history story)

doesn’t really have a germanic build

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Germanicel LUL. Responsible for the destruction of the glorious Roman Empire, kys

Germanicel LUL. Responsible for the destruction of the glorious Roman Empire, kys
Hey look at me I use a comic superhero as AVI and do name myself something warrior-like so I must sound badass and now I am getting butthurt over a simple song because I probably fell for the Nords vs Med meme because I am very easily provocated because deep-down I am still a bitchboy

Hey look at me I use a comic superhero as AVI and do name myself something warrior-like so I must sound badass and now I am getting butthurt over a simple song because I probably fell for the Nords vs Med meme because I am very easily provocated because deep-down I am still a bitchboy
WHy u mad bro

Now on a more serious note, he does sound great. If you like this 'style' hear opera sang by Basses (this guy is a bass). As for the other video the Quintilus Varus part destroys me from the inside. Story: Quintilus Varus screwed up Roman annexation of Germania on what was one of the worst military losses in roman history

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: draco, عبد الرحمن, Drugs and 1 other person
Hey look at me I probably fell for the Nords vs Med meme
I cant associate with neither because I am mixed and anyways it is a stupid 4chan cope

Now on a more serious note, he does sound great. If you like this 'style' hear opera sang by Basses (this guy is a bass). As for the other video the Quintilus Varus part destroys me from the inside. Story: Quintilus Varus screwed up Roman annexation of Germania on what was one of the worst military losses in roman history
I would argue that he is a Tenor

and I added that the second song is a bit silly, but creative and rare from the additions (Schnärätätätätärä, Hui!)
I didnt inform myself too much about this era, I just know that the roman empire was on its break anyways

and I added that the second song is a bit silly, but creative and rare from the additions (Schnärätätätätärä, Hui!)
I didnt inform myself too much about this era, I just know that the roman empire was on its break anyways
TBH german is such a good sounding language, sounds masculine somehow. German+Deep voice=chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
TBH german is such a good sounding language, sounds masculine somehow. German+Deep voice=chad
I will tag you if I find a good german bass again, if you want

DR LUDWIG! HEIL!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
looks like Wagner

It sounds shit tbh. I couldn't learn that crap and i know 4 languages.

It sounds shit tbh. I couldn't learn that crap and i know 4 languages.
it is hard to sound good with it, indeed
germanic languages in general are too harsh, but with the right voice (and looks) it is godly

I like russian the most (singing-wise)

Spanish, French, Romanian and Italian and I guess English.

His version of “My Way” is better than the original sung by Sinatra.

His version of “My Way” is better than the original sung by Sinatra.
very clear voice

many would translate "I did it my way" with "Ich ging mein Weg" or "Ich tat mein Weg"
but he did "So ist mein Leben" (So is my life) which fits good with the German language and with rythm of the original

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr