Rate this white rich HTN

JBWNeetcel

JBWNeetcel

Walter-maxxed
Rate him

Imo his base is definitely a strong to high HTN because he is white. I can see how he has a poor skull though. I would say high appeal and medium smv he could gymaxx

rn he is mtn though he needs to drop the gay hair and glasses and cover his skull with fringe or curtains. JFL he should try contacts-maxxing like @FunkyFlamingo

Full accession he could def reach chadlite what do you guys think? He would be a monster If he seamaxxed

Attachments

• Tiv.jpg
    Tiv.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Iiu.jpg
    Iiu.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, 31future69, Deleted member 11887 and 13 others
subhuman

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, xxv, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 18 others
Brutal midface and pheno

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, poopoohead, RiceCel1234 and 9 others
Brutal midface and pheno
It's mostly his skull that's the problem. And his pheno is what ascends him. JFL I can tell you're new to the forum if you haven't even heard of jbw

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
High tier subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and Verline
Full accession he could def reach chadlite
dawg wtf are you saying

this nigga can be strong mtn at best and thats it

his skull is genuinely one of the most narrow skulls ive seen

dawg wtf are you saying

this nigga can be strong mtn at best and thats it

his skull is genuinely one of the most narrow skulls ive seen
His skull isn't narrow he just has a tall cranium jfl. Easily hid with fringes, unlike you ethnics who can never change their pheno to look like an angelic mogger

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Rate him

Imo his base is definitely a strong to high HTN because he is white. I can see how he has a poor skull though. I would say high appeal and medium smv he could gymaxx

rn he is mtn though he needs to drop the gay hair and glasses and cover his skull with fringe or curtains. JFL he should try contacts-maxxing like @FunkyFlamingo

Full accession he could def reach chadlite what do you guys think? He would be a monster If he seamaxxed
Htn in normie scale

His skull isn't narrow he just has a tall cranium jfl. Easily hid with fringes, unlike you ethnics who can never change their pheno to look like an angelic mogger
what has this forum become

Join Date - November 18 2023
Lifemogged because I don't spend all my time rotting here jfl. I've earned by keep by posting my transformation and becoming a well known trusted member

Rate him

subhuman

Join Date - November 18 2023
6k posts in less than 3 months and most of them are racial nonsense

i find funny how you cant recognize the pathetic state of this forum because you are precisely one of the guys who make it pathetic

6k posts in less than 3 months and most of them are racial nonsense

i find funny how you cant recognize the pathetic state of this forum because you are precisely one of the guys who make it pathetic
He has around 66 posts a day, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52298
Someone morph this guy with no glasses and a proper hairstyle so these covers will be humbled and stfu

Not even htn in new delhi

FE5D29F1 C082 44C4 8C40 D0EF5FF423EC

Looks decent with minor adjustments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, Mainstream, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Is guy like that really better lookin than me ami really that ugly???

IMG 0410
Mogs me to hell

He has around 66 posts a day, brutal
@anthony111553, @JBWNeetcel and @lowiqNormie have a completely distorted vision of reality because of rotting in this honeypot for schizos and delusional pajeets

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, lowiqNormie and Deleted member 19968
@anthony111553, @JBWNeetcel and @lowiqNormie have a completely distorted vision of reality because of rotting in this honeypot for schizos and delusional pajeets

Funny GIF
Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Bro wrote all that and is on to nothing

Look at my username retard I am literally white. Jfl if you think I'm schizo says you, I nt MOG the shit out of you as i don't rot here like you

You joined LATER than I did have thousands of posts more than me EVERYONE JFL WITH ME AT THIS ROTTER

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

def not op guys but Long Horseface is HTN for sure

Eye color surgery exists and skin lightening needs like four products in total.

Strong Subhuman with strong Low-Tier Normie potential.

• +1
Reactions: Verline
Rate him

OP thats you

No way he could reach chadlite

Rate him

I think that’s u op

Low tier Subhuman

Jbw does not ascend you 1.5 tiers op
Also he's an oldcel