5.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 6128, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Why his hairline kinda looks fake? Either way hes chadlite+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, cytoplasm and WanderingBurro
Why the chadlite rating tho? Imo he has perfect harmony and easily beats most of the “psl gods” with aspie stares
How tall is he!

stop posting these unremarkable frauding cucks. never mind thinking he mogs actual chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Sprinkles, Deleted member 28904 and 2 others
high-tier normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and CopingHard
stop posting these unremarkable frauding cucks. never mind thinking he mogs actual chads
Frauding how? You believe your aspie looking models like sean o’pry and jordan barret look better?

Skinhead faggot with Xangsane hailo

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and AsGoodAsItGets
Frauding how? You believe your aspie looking models like sean o’pry and jordan barret look better?
Filters, angles. Have you ever seen a tiktoker before? And no even those aliens mog the fuck out of this guy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and AsGoodAsItGets
prob haloed to chad cuz drug dealer pheno appeal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LVZZO, poopoohead and AsGoodAsItGets
LTN with NO harmony shit haircut doesn't understand his features don't mean shit if he's still ugly

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: goo25 and Deleted member 28904
Filters, angles. Have you ever seen a tiktoker before? And no even those aliens mog the fuck out of this guy
11k posts and still a retard
Where is the fraud and the filters?
The guy has aryan chad looks, unlike your subhuman ass

4ev
Vsbe

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard
Ok kike. First of all i have 7k posts blind faggot. So its not surprising you cant see the filter. Im sure his glows irl too
*his skin

*his skin
Yeah dude its the clear skin that halo’s him and not the perfect bone structure and features, I would assume rotters like you would be able to leave their ego out of it and rate objectively not cope about it

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Yeah dude its the clear skin that halo’s him and not the perfect bone structure and features, I would assume rotters like you would be able to leave their ego out of it and rate objectively not cope about it
Stfu greycel clearly dont know what youre talking about. Hes nowhere close to chad, nobody here has rated him that for a reason

Ok kike. First of all i have 7k posts blind faggot. So its not surprising you cant see the filter. Im sure his glows irl too
oh I'm sorry I didn't care to look twice at your fucking profile, you lost all credibility you fuck

Strong chadlite

Fuck no

Joined Apr 23, 2023
I think they don’t rate him as a chad because he’s not a male model, it probably still hurts their egos that some regular guy working a warehouse job has everything they want so bad

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Joined Nov 10, 2022
And can't see shit
You might learn one day
I think they don’t rate him as a chad because he’s not a male model, it probably still hurts their egos that some regular guy working a warehouse job has everything they want so bad
CopingHard

You might learn one day
Der

Translation:
Would tattoo the name, present him to the family, live together, accept betrayal, never let go

View attachment 2249503
Translation:
Would tattoo the name, present him to the family, live together, accept betrayal, never let go
Ok and? Still htn. Girls on cameron hills tiktok say hes the prettiest person in the world and hes not even gl

Ok and? Still htn. Girls on cameron hills tiktok say hes the prettiest person in the world and hes not even gl
if girls like you and you don't have status or Money= your goodloking.

If he had TikTok hair most retards here would be making gay edits with him

His facial development mogs the Living shit out of people like kater and hacker who get consistent CL ratings here

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and Myth
if girls like you and you don't have status or Money= your goodloking.
Htn=goodlooking. Lurk more before posting dumb opinions

You are contradicting yourself
Just digging your own grave at this point
Mirin reading comprehension kike. I said not even gl about hill

Sorry Ur right

From strong chadlite to weak Chadlite due to no hair at all :lul:

Also he probably used safety razor for make his hairline hella str8 and shiet. That alone probably triggered balding by now :feelskek::feelskek:

What a dumbass wigger :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Therefore I mog him. That, is natural selection for you. See ya bitch! :feelsokman: