Iron

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon, exo and 3 others
Built for me

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ascension
Bigmac meal with large fries please, 6 nuggets and Mcflurry. And hurry the fuck up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 29786, Deleted member 21403 and 7 others

Thoughts?

Becky haloed by pheno and colouring (dyed hair tbh). Remove her colouring and she'll look like an average broad. This how a real stacylite/stacy looks like.
2593595 39182953 7D9C 43F3 A8B9 8DC4EE96FBAE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 21796 and 12 others
as soon as i read stacy i knew it was gonna be blue with blonde eys

• +1
Reactions: Detective, poopoohead and BoredPrince
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21796, Soumyadip and 1 other person
another pasty anaemic low-contrast femcel being lauded as "gigastacy" jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii, poopoohead, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and poopoohead
Shes a MTB with pheno and body halo which makes her HTB.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Sprinkles and Acne Victim
She would be a femcel without her colouring. @Blackgymmax is so right about the colouring. This bitch is literally a st.blackops2cel female version but she gets called a stacy due to her colouring even though her features are shit.
3351245 0000des

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and ascension
She would be a femcel without her colouring. @Blackgymmax is so right about the colouring. This bitch is literally a st.blackops2cel female version but she gets called a stacy due to her colouring even though her features are shit.
View attachment 2160041
this girl is worse than op girl, sure great coloring, but very strong eye area flaw, she is nowhere near stacy, mtb, ltb without coloring halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, poopoohead, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
this girl is worse than op girl, sure great coloring, but very strong eye area flaw, she is nowhere near stacy, mtb, ltb without coloring halo.
Tbh 90% of this board are dalits so she's a stacy to them. Same applies to the Dysfunctional States of Israel.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Becky haloed by pheno and colouring (dyed hair tbh). Remove her colouring and she'll look like an average broad. This how a real stacylite/stacy looks like.
View attachment 2160024
If she was a man your rate her MTN. She needs infra orbital implants so therefore she is capped at HTB.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
Where is the giga stacy?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Surely a fucking MTB out of millions of girls on tiktok will be the one gaining attention for her looks.

Fucking retards

View attachment 2160024
Also sergi and most pretty boys would lose half of their attractiveness without the hair halo . But that doesn't change the fact that they slay online

• +1
No shit fam her colouring carries but that doesn't change anything i would still smash
only aryan stacies are worth slaying

Surely a fucking MTB out of millions of girls on tiktok will be the one gaining attention for her looks.

Fucking retards
Bro she is the only white woman in the beaner state of Cali. Of course she's gonna get a lot of attention.

fake blonde, not a gigastacy at all

• Ugh..
Reactions: exo
Incels will coom their pants if they saw her like this IRl....jfl

• +1
View attachment 2160041
This girl is fucking repulsive holybshit.
Just horrible features. Looks like humpty dumpty
Also sergi and most pretty boys would lose half of their attractiveness without the hair halo . But that doesn't change the fact that they slay online
most pretty boys arent as ugly as sergi so idk about that (if you reply to this ill post 5 pretty boys who stomp him)

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and edodalic29
Her entire facial development looks as if shes retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, edodalic29 and poopoohead
No I only slay dark skinned pajeetas

most pretty boys arent as ugly as sergi so idk about that (if you reply to this ill post 5 pretty boys who stomp him)
there are many prettyboys and ofc some of them mog sergi to death like zario . but i was referring to the boneless ones

anwyway whats your top 5 pretty boys? i am gonna let my female friends rate them

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
anwyway whats your top 5 pretty boys? i am gonna let my female friends rate them
Idk i dont look up those fags tbh.

• +1
Meh tbh , i usually swipe past these kinds on tinder . Looks bland and too ordinary for my liking

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Built for big dutch cock (me)