Reactions: Xangsane
high tier becky (above average)

what are they? Multiple girlfriends?

no
yeah multiple lmfao nigger got all females in his following list, such a whore

• +1
does it matter ?
hes not even a muslim, dude's a fucking troll who can't even make any decent points when he's not spamming "why"

they might be family or friends
IMG 2151
IMG 2149
IMG 2150

non south asian mutual of him and yeah maybe friends but almost none from the same country so most likely not family

• +1
High htn

• +1
Reactions: Hamdan
God the overrating this dude is getting. Low HTN at best. He looks nerdy. Tight black shirt halo and clear skin does not make you Chad Lite. Looks ethnic as well. People suck at rating now jesus.

God the overrating this dude is getting. Low HTN at best. He looks nerdy. Tight black shirt halo and clear skin does not make you Chad Lite. Looks ethnic as well. People suck at rating now jesus.
"look ethnic" you are a retard that makes no sense

"look ethnic" you are a retard that makes no sense
Ethnic detected. Shut up retard I'm about to put you on ignore with how horrible your takes are. He clearly looks ethnic. Doesn't look white at all, you retard.

Ethnic detected. Shut up retard I'm about to put you on ignore with how horrible your takes are. He clearly looks ethnic. Doesn't look white at all, you retard.
and how does he look different from any tan white you see? LMAO

Can u tell me what u consider htn? Like how rare and an example?
HTN is not that rare. This guy is HTN but he's not HIGH HTN. He has clear skin, and is tall. I'm not deying he's GL but he's not chadlite or higher.

ngl i didnt see that picture he looks a lot different in the first 3 pics
Yeah bro I don't know his tiktok or w/e cause I don't watch that stuff, but this dude is clearly not white. If someone dropped his tiktok we'd be able to see. And all of these pics have filters on them too.

• +1
Reactions: Verline
I have blue eyes

HTB
How is she htb? She is wearing tons of makeup and filters(probably) lol, also looks like she had some work done to her nose

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss