Deleted member 999

Silver

@AntiSocial-Fakecel r u trejomaxxing

Slayer of Giants

Turtle/10

• Woah
Reactions: dogtown
Yeah I’m like halfway through season 4
Welp, I haven't even finished season 3 yet. I forgot which ep I was at. Last time I watched an ep was in 2013, just lol at my 6 year hiatus. I need to get my shit together.

• JFL
Welp, I haven't even finished season 3 yet. I forgot which ep I was at. Last time I watched an ep was in 2013, just lol at my 6 year hiatus. I need to get my shit together.

Yeah I’ve not watched it in over a month tbh it’s kinda slow after the first 2 seasons

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah I’ve not watched it in over a month tbh it’s kinda slow after the first 2 seasons
You're right, I kind of lost interest but I know it's going to get crazier as it goes. By any chance have you watched Dexter? Good show.

• +1
You're right, I kind of lost interest but I know it's going to get crazier as it goes. By any chance have you watched Dexter? Good show.

Nah bro I’ve heard of it but I have no idea what’s is about

• Woah
Nah bro I’ve heard of it but I have no idea what’s is about
You should watch it bro, it's one of the best television shows ever. It's about the titular character - Dexter - whom works as a forensical analyst in the Miami police department. However, he leads a double life as a serial killer who hunts.... Wait for it..... Other serial killers. Each season has a new villain but it's never revealed until you're a few episodes in. But throughout the season he also deals with small-time killers. I'd watch an episode as soon as possible if I see you.
If I were you**

• +1
You should watch it bro, it's one of the best television shows ever. It's about the titular character - Dexter - whom works as a forensical analyst in the Miami police department. However, he leads a double life as a serial killer who hunts.... Wait for it..... Other serial killers. Each season has a new villain but it's never revealed until you're a few episodes in. But throughout the season he also deals with small-time killers. I'd watch an episode as soon as possible if I see you.
If I were you**

I’ll look into tbh need something to watch

• Love it
I’ll look into tbh need something to watch
Let me know what you think bro. I'm not sure if it's on Netflix but I think it might be. Otherwise you can torrent it like I did, or I can fetch you some links to watch it online from.

Let me know what you think bro. I'm not sure if it's on Netflix but I think it might be. Otherwise you can torrent it like I did, or I can fetch you some links to watch it online from.

Yeah I’ll just use a shitty website tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Yeah, bro. Use a website that opens up 4 tabs about a game that will, and I reference, "make you cum 10 times in 4 minutes" and "install this virus cleaner, as your device has been compromised".

I'm more feminine looking than him.

It’s annoying but a necessary evil

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Michael Myers