Rate ugly old lithuanian femoid who liked me in Badoo. Lithuania (separatist part of Russia) deserves to be nuked

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
By trying to modernize and fit needs of current smartphonetards generation, Badoo got cucked, so now (atleast on PC) can't even see likes and matches from abroad. Only from home country worthless shithole lithuania (separatist part of Russia), where got no matches, and have 10 remaining likes - 8 from gays (thank you, but I'm not gay), 1 from tranny (looks hot as member of that category, but I'm not into that stuff too (but thank you for like too)), and 1 from biological femoid. Here's biological femoid who liked me:

Lietbob
Lietbob 2
Lietbob 3

This is insult. For this lithuania (separatist part of Russia) one nice day needs to be nuked from orbit, so despicalble shithole likes this would be no more

And any cucks - chad worshipping faggots or closeted white kniths - who gonna talk shit like "this is your loosmatch" or similar rubbish, do universe favor: pour gasoline on yourselves, and set on fire. Those examples are some I accepted as matches in Badoo:

China
China

Mexico
Abigail

Philipines
Mas

And was nice to see us having matching photos (but it also requires to have matching kemono personalities for full kemonization)

Mac

Tfu on lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

and

Megunuke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53983 and lunin7
Looks better than you

• +1
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist and WanderingBurro
Beautiful looksmatched couple only set apart by 2 decades.

Napoleon match

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, brucewayne78, elzde95 and 5 others
By trying to modernize and fit needs of current smartphonetards generation, Badoo got cucked, so now (atleast on PC) can't even see likes and matches from abroad. Only from home country worthless shithole lithuania (separatist part of Russia), where got no matches, and have 10 remaining likes - 8 from gays (thank you, but I'm not gay), 1 from tranny (looks hot as member of that category, but I'm not into that stuff too (but thank you for like too)), and 1 from biological femoid. Here's biological femoid who liked me:

View attachment 2475597View attachment 2475600View attachment 2475605

This is insult. For this lithuania (separatist part of Russia) one nice day needs to be nuked from orbit, so despicalble shithole likes this would be no more

And any cucks - chad worshipping faggots or closeted white kniths - who gonna talk shit like "this is your loosmatch" or similar rubbish, do universe favor: pour gasoline on yourselves, and set on fire. Those examples are some I accepted as matches in Badoo:

China
View attachment 2475607

Mexico
View attachment 2475608

Philipines
View attachment 2475609

And was nice to see us having matching photos (but it also requires to have matching kemono personalities for full kemonization)

View attachment 2475617

Tfu on lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

and

View attachment 2475619
wtf the mexico one is a fucking baddie @GabachoCopium am boutta fuck your sister

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Surprised she liked him when she probably have MTNs simping for a taste of her pussy

wtf the mexico one is a fucking baddie @GabachoCopium am boutta fuck your sister
Please don’t fuck my sister with your big emo dick

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Why do you say separist part of Russia? They have their own national football team. They will - again - not qualify for a big tournament.
Why?

Why do you say separist part of Russia? They have their own national football team. They will - again - not qualify for a big tournament.
Why?
Shithole offering me only trash undeserves to be

i need the emo chick

separatist part of Russia

You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew"