Rate Virgin 17 M

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

frenchman who larped as punjabi for a week
Contributor
I already posted on another forum, but no one answered.
Here is a photodump of a few selfies I have on my phone:

17, virgin, kissless, never had a gf. I am NT, I just don't like going up to girls, so that's probably why.
I'd also need advice on what I can improve, it kills me inside to only have 6/10 girls approach me and ask for my # or ig.
I'm tryna go for this 9/10 girl. I'm 80% sure she's interested (lots of eye contact + she spies on me on ig) but I think I need to gymmaxx a bit more before approaching her. I just don't want to get rejected a second time in my life (1st time was 5 years back but hella painful).

I am aware of my high UEE, but can someone explain why my smile is so awkward? Any advice would be appreciated, and a backed up PSL rating also.
Height: 5"11 180cm
Weight: 143lbs 64-66kg
BF: 3-5%
Be brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Red Fox, Gladiator, justinzayn and 20 others
chad appeal to jbs

but ur not 3-5% bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, bishōnenmaxxer, justinzayn and 18 others
"I am NT, I just don't like going up to girls, so that's probably why"

You already know. You're like between HTN and Chadlite, you just don't approach. Maybe get tinder where you don't have to approach on the front end (once you're 18).

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Michael Myers, Mewton and 3 others
are u norwooding?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, elzde95, Deleted member 25323 and 2 others
but ur not 3-5% bf
You're not 3-5% bf tho lmao
This is what my healthmate scale told me:
Do you have an estimate as to what my true bf is?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Holy shit that body pic caught me off guard :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, justinzayn, MoggerChad and 9 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Patient A and Deleted member 16275
Gay max ASAP.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, laszlo, Patient A and 5 others
In my country girls get pregnant at 11

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi and Patient A

17, virgin, kissless, never had a gf. I am NT, I just don't like going up to girls, so that's probably why.
I'd also need advice on what I can improve, it kills me inside to only have 6/10 girls approach me and ask for my # or ig.
I'm tryna go for this 9/10 girl. I'm 80% sure she's interested (lots of eye contact + she spies on me on ig) but I think I need to gymmaxx a bit more before approaching her. I just don't want to get rejected a second time in my life (1st time was 5 years back but hella painful).

I am aware of my high UEE, but can someone explain why my smile is so awkward? Any advice would be appreciated, and a backed up PSL rating also.
Be brutal

This guy looks like I would if I fixed my flaws Im not sure if that's good or bad @Xangsane :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Borderline prettyboy, i had a friend in hs who looked just like u, same height even, he joined a frat in college and now is a mega slayer. hes gymaxxed tho

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Mewton, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Chadlite face, high appeal to girls your age. Fix ur skin and ur body tho

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, germanlooks and Deleted member 15099

Be brutal

Show me a pic of your crush and we’ll let fate decide if she’s 9/10 Stacy or not :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
chadlite, chad once you get good body

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Patient A, Hades and 5 others
insane prettyboy appeal
go live your life while you still can

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, germanlooks and pneumocystosis

I was never given this opportunity.

S.R.B copied my anxious gestures to impress Giovanni.

Well approach girls then faggot it’s not hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and pneumocystosis
Do you have a skincare routine?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Do you have a skincare routine?
Fix ur skin and ur body tho
I'm using cutacnyl rn and it doesn't do shit.
Would yall recommend accutane or tretinoin for what i've got rn?
ty

Mogs the whole forum in jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, koalendo, Mewton and 4 others
Hey, you're a pretty good looking guy but you seem to want to improve yourself even further. Not an issue at all. I've compiled a list of surgeries you should do in order to improve your SMV:

• MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
  • Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
  • Double Leg Lengthening with Tendon Release for Maximum Extension
  • Aggressive Clavicle Lengthening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38403, BrahminBoss, elzde95 and 22 others
Hey, you're a pretty good looking guy but you seem to want to improve yourself even further. Not an issue at all. I've compiled a list of surgeries you should do in order to improve your SMV:

• Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
CC7E7236 C1C3 45F4 B43C E6CCF7BC7B5A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, MistaQlon, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Don't ever smile again bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, mulattomaxxer, Patient A and 3 others

• Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
Thank you so much for this. I will carefully look into each surgery and see what I can do. I truly appreciate it. <3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, mulattomaxxer, Patient A and 1 other person
prettyboy(y) clean your skin with skincare thats necessary.

should creampie JBs easily. try apps if you dont like to approach or go to parties.

• +1
wtf stop rotting bro before you regret it you're a neurotypical prettyboy

goodlooking / 10, no need for autistic ratings

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and mulattomaxxer
you also need to socialmediamaxx hard now otherwise you will regret it for life

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and pneumocystosis
goodlooking- start trainin g your neck its skinny and makes you look weak

you also need to socialmediamaxx hard now otherwise you will regret it for life
yessir, i started taking social media a bit more seriously in september. I may only be at 700 followers on ig, but hoes are already pouring in the dms. Never got any dms before september. ig is truly magical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
I was about to respond to you on the other forum. :) You're good looking my man, just get yourself out there and focus on getting somewhere in life. Girls will come. Almost nobody is ready to approach girls straight out of high school; it's usually something that comes with the experience of dating several girls. Your smile is actually a plus.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
yessir, i started taking social media a bit more seriously in september. I may only be at 700 followers on ig, but hoes are already pouring in the dms. Never got any dms before september. ig is truly magical
good bro make the fullest out of your prime years, prettyboys usually don't have that long of a shelf-life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Romeo1111 and pneumocystosis
I was about to respond to you on the other forum. :) You're good looking my man, just get yourself out there and focus on getting somewhere in life. Girls will come. Almost nobody is ready to approach girls straight out of high school; it's usually something that comes with the experience of dating several girls. Your smile is actually a plus.
You're totally right, i should focus on myself first. I appreciate it man.

Small face,look like a monkey. Atleast you have teeth.

I just don't like going up to girls, so that's probably why.
noguy does like it. because most of th time, rejection. It's maybe only fun to do, for chads.

skin quality is not good imo. so skincare maxx.

at you age. You can maybe still benifit from the; "just be first" exception case. Where you can hot outside of your leuague, because you "just were first"
yeah right.
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Be brutal
rating overall. above average. PSL 4.3 or 65 percentile

noguy does like it. because most of th time, rejection. It's maybe only fun to do, for chads.

skin quality is not good imo. so skincare maxx.

at you age. You can maybe still benifit from the; "just be first" exception case. Where you can hot outside of your leuague, because you "just were first"

yeah right.
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

rating overall. above average. PSL 4.3 or 65 percentile
yeah i need to recalibrate my healthmate scale if i can.
Thanks for the tips and the brutal rating :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Chadlite looking good man you have to get good style if you don’t have already and become social, overall you look good don’t worry to much just go to the gym try to get rid of acne and live life and ally that

• +1
good bro make the fullest out of your prime years, prettyboys usually don't have that long of a shelf-life
Seems that prettyboys dominate when I comes to younger and masc to older

shit frame borderline chad lite

shit frame
i'm defo gymmaxxing to improve it, but will clavicle lengthening be necessary or nah?

Thanks for the tips and the brutal rating :feelswhy:
above average, is not a brutal score, imo. not bad at all.
plaus you are a white, abvoe average dude. Which means you be Chad in Japan. So you always can activiate the cheatcode of moving to a jbw country on the planet.

consider yourelf lucky. I would say. looks and ethnicity combo wise, than.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and pneumocystosis
Chadlite appeal to JB's overall a HTN borderline chadlite

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones
Except for the bad chest genetics you look very good and jb appeal
The short face suits you ;)

7204F408 B24C 40DF 8EE2 218F04490695

virgin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?, karbo, itorroella9 and 1 other person
Also jfl at your fag friends
Thank God I'm not white :lul::lul::lul::lul:
lXEjeJL_d.webp

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Kissless “virgin”
went to prom.

Yeah sure buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Patient A
Kissless “virgin”
went to prom.

Yeah sure buddy.
that was just picture day lol
btw prom here in france doesn't go anywhere near as crazy as it prolly does in the us. ppl are stuck up here :feelswhy: