Rate young Harrison Ford

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
He may not compare to our PSL Gods but I think he pretty much looks like an irl Chad.

Attachments

• 20200103_014706.jpg
    20200103_014706.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 20200103_014718.jpg
    20200103_014718.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 20200103_014733.jpg
    20200103_014733.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 20200103_014746.jpg
    20200103_014746.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 20200103_014758.jpg
    20200103_014758.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 195
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Every single girl of that era has a crush on him. Dude is the definition of charisma and suaveness. Incels on looksmax be like "it's over just rope 3/10"
Kinda pathetic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, owlofathena, EthnicelAscension and 9 others
Every single girl of that era has a crush on him. Dude is the definition of charisma and suaveness. Incels on looksmax be like "it's over just rope 3/10"
Kinda pathetic tbh
PSL has rotted the brain of so many people. A conventional chad who’s a slayer irl can be rated a 4 here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 3202, Void and 7 others
7psl imo

he looks like a fucking god

• +1
Reactions: Kade, EthnicelAscension, retard and 1 other person
7. Looks very good. Still does currently

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 4310
PSL has rotted the brain of so many people. A conventional chad who’s a slayer irl can be rated a 4 here.
This is partially why i'm taking a break soon, it's demotivating to see literal Chads being rated as 3.5 here, as if you need god-tier looks to even be remotely good looking.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Blitz, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
Statusmax
Jfl if you think that it's his status that makes him successful with women
In my honest opinion he is 7.25 psl or somewhere around it.

Last edited:
This is partially why i'm taking a break soon, it's demotivating to see literal Chads being rated as 3.5 here, as if you need god-tier looks to even be remotely good looking.
I think the main issue is that PSL bases looks on a bunch of things: Strong Jaw, 'hunter eyes', wide skull, slightly sloped forehead, not too big but wide... Which is fine and probably supported by evolutionary biology. HOWEVER, the ratings are very skewed, why?
The 1-10 scale should be a comparative scale, not an absolute one. For instance, I should define a guy that's a 10 as, for instance, someone in the top 1% of the population, not someone that meets all PSL criteria.

Example: If I define my scale of intellect to be 100 IQ-average, 160IQ-1/100000 there will always be plenty of people in the 160 IQ category. If I define it as "ability to calculate partial differential equations at 12 years old", the number of people that meet the criteria will vary from place to place.

Basically, PSL has way too high standards that aren't compatible with the human population as of right now (probably due to estrogens in the food, mouth breathers, plastic...) and such someone whos a regular 10 (aka 1 in 100 people) is not a PSL 10 (probably like 1 in 100 000, no kidding)

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 4310
Young jfl. He is thirties to forties in most of those.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and SpearOfOrion
Young jfl. He is thirties to forties in most of those.
Correction: youngER
I think the main issue is that PSL bases looks on a bunch of things: Strong Jaw, 'hunter eyes', wide skull, slightly sloped forehead, not too big but wide... Which is fine and probably supported by evolutionary biology. HOWEVER, the ratings are very skewed, why?
The 1-10 scale should be a comparative scale, not an absolute one. For instance, I should define a guy that's a 10 as, for instance, someone in the top 1% of the population, not someone that meets all PSL criteria.

Example: If I define my scale of intellect to be 100 IQ-average, 160IQ-1/100000 there will always be plenty of people in the 160 IQ category. If I define it as "ability to calculate partial differential equations at 12 years old", the number of people that meet the criteria will vary from place to place.

Basically, PSL has way too high standards that aren't compatible with the human population as of right now (probably due to estrogens in the food, mouth breathers, plastic...) and such someone whos a regular 10 (aka 1 in 100 people) is not a PSL 10 (probably like 1 in 100 000, no kidding)
High IQ

We seriously need to reconsider this shit.

slightly above average, a 5.5

a slayer or a Chad is a tiktok random prettyboy, this guy was a normie who went right

He peaked in Temple of Doom, some men truly get better with age

• +1

a slayer or a Chad is a tiktok random prettyboy, this guy was a normie who went right
Are you for real?
In what universe is Harrison Ford slightly over average? Women worshipped him in his prime.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and justanothergymcell

super low IQ post. If you are looking for a slightly above average man Ryan Gosling is the perfect example not Chadrison Ford

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, oldcell, SpearOfOrion and 2 others
That's how women rate bro. Even Gandy is a 6 according to my ex oneitis

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
My sister had a crush on him. She was 11 and he was like almost 40 when Raiders came out.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 4310
Yeah i'm sure he never got laid and women ignored his existence
Lmao you know him and Ford get haloed by status and fame, right? Women also "worship" Adam Driver

You are new to this world so I won't judge you

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
young teenage girls idolized him when he was a man almost 40 and Raiders of the Lost Ark came out.

Lmao you know him and Ford get haloed by status and fame, right? Women also "worship" Adam Driver

You are new to this world so I won't judge you
Yeah because women worship Jonah hill as well.

Well, he got a gf

Imagine if he didn't have his status and fame
Jonah-hill-engaged-girlfriend-gianna-santos-m.jpg

You are too new to this world
Low IQ

There is a difference between getting ONE gf that uses him for money and having literally millions of worshippers.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Harrison Ford is someone who looked really good in mid life. He's haggard now, but when he was in his late 30s to early 60s he looked great. Hard to believe he is part Jew.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Harrison Ford is someone who looked really good in mid life. He's haggard now, but when he was in his late 30s to early 60s he looked great. Hard to believe he is part Jew.
Yeah I consider the pictures I used to be in his prime years.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Low IQ

There is a difference between getting ONE gf that uses him for money and having literally millions of worshippers.
Of couse there is, he's an ugly old fat short cunt and still managed to get a gf (imagine if he was a random wagecuck), I'm just showcasing to you the effect fame and status halo have and applying it to other less ugly celebs

Stop thinking in absolutes, this is the first mistake you newcels commit

Of couse there is, he's an ugly old fat short cunt and still managed to get a gf (imagine if he was a random wagecuck), I'm just showcasing to you the effect fame and status halo have and applying it to other less ugly celebs

Stop thinking in absolutes, this is the first mistake you newcels commit
We're both literally bluecels.

No special bone structure tbh. But max would be 6.5, if I'm wrong.
Ok fair, that's why I consider him an irl Chad. He may not be a PSL God but he'd mog most guys in a club and if he walked down the street girls would stare at him a little longer etc (I mean if he wasn't famous)

Ok fair, that's why I consider him an irl Chad. He may not be a PSL God but he'd mog most guys in a club and if he walked down the street girls would stare at him a little longer etc (I mean if he wasn't famous)
Yeah

Why are there ALWAYS at least a couple retards who rate very good looking people a 5 in these kind of threads?

• +1
Why are there ALWAYS at least a couple retards who rate very good looking people a 5 in these kind of threads?
This forum has made their mind deteriorate, they need to take a break from here and go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Kade

This guy mogs hard anyone who ever joined PSL sites yet some rate him 5 or 6
I wasnt here for a month or more but damn, i really study autism here, its like opposite of real life everything whats written here
I try to figure out whats worng with these guys

• JFL
Reactions: Kade
Doesn’t chad mean god tier looks though?