images.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo-of-keanu-reeves-news-photo-1576621075.jpg
    photo-of-keanu-reeves-news-photo-1576621075.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA, Fforsaken_11 and 1 other person
He is absolutely beautiful and pleasant to look at out of /10 but on this forum he will be looked down, for not having muh zygos, autistic shit

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, zura, try2beme and 5 others
He is absolutely beautiful and pleasant to look at out of /10 but on this forum he will be looked down, for not having muh zygos, autistic shit
Shutup faggot zygos is beauty

Shutup faggot zygos is beauty
No dick head it's not mandatory lot of good looking guys with average zygos, shut the fuck up.

Tyson ballou wannabe

No dick head it's not mandatory lot of good looking guys with average zygos, shut the fuck up.
Lol stfu fag your face will always be sagging melting looking forgettable trash without zygos. Zygos makes you look like a different species. Zygoless fag cope lol. Of course you have that zygoless subhuman somerhalder as your profile picture

I hav a headche

He looks goofy as fuck, like a low class peasant sub animal

Lol stfu fag your face will always be sagging melting looking forgettable trash without zygos. Zygos makes you look like a different species. Zygoless fag cope lol. Of course you have that zygoless subhuman somerhalder as your profile picture
LOL You low iq Subhuman Retard, that's not Somehalder that's Chace Crawford , who btw mogs your entire Incel blood line to the dirt, keep barking for him gremlin.

Attachments

• images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
LOL You low iq Subhuman Retard, that's not Somehalder that's Chace Crawford , who btw mogs your entire Incel blood line to the dirt, keep barking for him gremlin.
Suck my cock faggot, I have better zygos than Ramirez. I mog that bloated cheekbonelsss subhuman hard you gorilla

Lmfao hes ugly, this is beautiful man.
About the other guy That’s when you know you’re face is shit when have generic white guy number 464366 looking face 😂😂😂😂

Just lol at the fact you think me mistaking his face for that other Normie faggot sommerhalder is good for you hahahah

View attachment 2385154Lmfao hes ugly, this is beautiful man. View attachment 2385158About the other guy That’s when you know you’re face is shit when have generic white guy number 464366 looking face 😂😂😂😂
So your saying Somerhalder slayer of jbs even at 40 is a normie? Chace Crawford preety boy mogger Chad is a generic white guy, Keanu reeves highest appealing male with perfect eye area who made million of his looks and is loved by European women for his looks is actually ugly, and they are all get mogged by this gay alein lol,

So if you mog Chace Crawford than what are you doing on this forum bro?? And how about a Pic???

Yeh right...

Attachments

• images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • images (24).jpeg
    images (24).jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (27).jpeg