Gandy, O'Pry , Alain delon
basically chads really, note they all peaked in their early 20s
most men descend after 25 in every aspect physically

Pretty boys are basically doomed after 25
Youth is once

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
Thoughts on NTmaxxed modern hexum? @Preston View attachment 1497891:bluepill:
That style doesn't go with his sophisticated refined and high class Nordic looks tbh. He looks better in his oldcel suits.

Images   2022 01 17T150020388

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
stop with this late bloomer shit, cavill peaked when he had full lips and great collagen
1642409188404-png.1497856
Lmao Cavill's cleft chin is so fuckin' ugly in this pic. Ruins his harmony

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
But muh jbs????:soy::soy:
fuck the jbs, id cum in my pants looking like this in the mirror everyday.

but tbh he can fuck as many girls as he wants (even jbs i think) like that, give him a good classy 90s style (which everyone nowadayas is starting to replicate the 90s style) and hed fuck any girl he wants.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Frank Jack and Biiyo03
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
That style doesn't go with his sophisticated refined and high class Nordic looks tbh. He looks better in his oldcel suits.

View attachment 1497892
In my opinion Hexum even looks very contemporary for the 80s, if I didn’t know when these pics were taken I would not have guessed early 80s, because his casual style (suits obv looks 80s) and camera quality don’t look 80s at all. Imo he would still have appeal even today
4E1D407C A720 4266 8686 C58B85679C46
D368AC8F 2B10 4F30 83A0 DDE73A36C159
CEB71335 BF6F 44E7 95F6 A49CFD3F2324

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
Like 5.25-5.5 unfrauded. He just looks way better in the measured lighting of those old post war italian movies cuz even the gritty ones wanted to accentuate his angelic look with the lighting
Imagine looking like this when you don't even know a pic is being taken of you and some .org member says you're only 5.25 PSL jfl

E8DDB9F0 9969 41D3 B732 164F05860ED1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Was Chad in varsity blues, became irl giga Chad in fast and furious

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15081, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yh im coping tbh i just looked at some more pics and hes like 5.5-5.75. View attachment 1497906
this is worse, this is when he aged.

He looked far more better when yougner in black and white pics and in some of his movie shots looked godlike.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
Btw W username, The Shield is one of the best and most underrated shows ever and Vic is a top 5 television character ever @VicMackey

• +1
  • Love it
Btw W username, The Shield is one of the best and most underrated shows ever and Vic is a top 5 television character ever @VicMackey
Bro I fucking know right. The tailend of season 7 is the best tv ive ever seen. Unmoggable.

I always liked Shane more than Vic tho especially at the end

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Jason Voorhees
this is worse, this is when he aged.

He looked far more better when yougner in black and white pics and in some of his movie shots looked godlike.
Delon aged so fast (and badly). His bones should have gave him a longer prime but once '67 came he was done for. Drugs and partying ruined him and he overall didn't seem to care about maintaining his appearance. Fuckin' shame.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Bro I fucking know right. The tailend of season 7 is the best tv ive ever seen. Unmoggable.

I always liked Shane more than Vic tho especially at the end
Vic was my favorite but Shane was a great character. Him and Tavon's fight scene is one of the best I've seen in media. That's how grown men really be fighting.

• +1
Vic was my favorite but Shane was a great character. Him and Tavon's fight scene is one of the best I've seen in media. That's how grown men really be fighting.
That scene was so so good yh. I was mirin Tavon the entire time tbh, thick asf neck slayer :lul::lul:

My favourite scene is prolly when lem goes on the run or when claudette reads vic the suicide note.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Frank Jack
That scene was so so good yh. I was mirin Tavon the entire time tbh, thick asf neck slayer :lul::lul:

My favourite scene is prolly when lem goes on the run or when claudette reads vic the suicide note.
That Lem storyline was brutal man

• +1
That Lem storyline was brutal man
Ion know which was worse. The vendrell family storyline in s7 or Lem in s5. At least s5 had Kavanaugh tho who was one of the best characters while s7 was just never ending misery.

What do u think of s4? I think its lowkey very underrated. That episode w rawling interrogating antwon is amazing tbh idk why everyone hates it so much

• +1
Cavill looked better when he was fresher faced but youre right on all the others
Yeah, you could be right. He had such an angelic face since the start -
48c78d73015e073314738b9854c33dfc

I think I mentioned him too cause I feel he got a lot more masculine looking during Man Of Steel.

• +1
Looks a lot more dimorphic as he aged, the skin looks a bit more rough and the stubble helps too, the chin looks kinda bigger too idk what the fuck happened tbh

View attachment 1497870View attachment 1497871View attachment 1497872View attachment 1497873View attachment 1497874View attachment 1497875View attachment 1497877

This was his prime imo, he doesnt look dad-ish like in the pics you linked, he still had a grasp of his youthfulness and looked masculine at the same time too, textbook maesthetic.

But I agree with the fully clean shaven, smooth skinned paul walker mogging this one in younger (JB appeal if u wanna cal lit that) appeal, but I think this one has more widespread appeal. but ionno tbh.

tldr ; gigachad
As I told before, 2 Fast 2 Furious was his peak, he started looking his best in his late 20s.

• +1
Always destined for big things, surprised he didn't get as big as Brad Pitt tbh
Walker is bigger than Pitt tho.

The vendrell family storyline in s7 or Lem in s5. At least s5 had Kavanaugh tho who was one of the best characters while s7 was just never ending misery.
S7 definitely. I still can't believe what happened with Shane. I never thought that's how his storyline would end.

What do u think of s4? I think its lowkey very underrated. That episode w rawling interrogating antwon is amazing tbh idk why everyone hates it so much
S4 is phenomenal. Antwon was one of the most cruel villains I've seen on tv and seeing Rawlings break him is one of the best scenes in the series.

• +1
  • Love it
Chad when he was younger, Gigachad at his peak.

If we ignore his sligthly deviated septum, his nose is legit perfect. Probably had a nose job to have a less bulbous tip before being famous. Noses are really underrated here and they are literally the first thing along with smile that normies notice.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Walker is bigger than Pitt tho.

S7 definitely. I still can't believe what happened with Shane. I never thought that's how his storyline would end.

S4 is phenomenal. Antwon was one of the most cruel villains I've seen on tv and seeing Rawlings break him is one of the best scenes in the series.
Ngl I was actually choking up in the final episode when shane was talking to that teenager and told her 'not to let the wrong guy get his hooks into you' like he was talking about him and mara. What a show. Mirin you tbh, ive never encountered anyone else whose seen the shield.:feelsgood:

• +1
Ngl I was actually choking up in the final episode when shane was talking to that teenager and told her 'not to let the wrong guy get his hooks into you' like he was talking about him and mara. What a show. Mirin you tbh, ive never encountered anyone else whose seen the shield.:feelsgood:
It got overshadowed hard by The Sopranos and The Wire and quite frankly it being on FX limited it. If it was on HBO it'd would have been WAY bigger

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
It got overshadowed hard by The Sopranos and The Wire and quite frankly it being on FX limited it. If it was on HBO it'd would have been WAY bigger
Jfl fucking imagine the cases if it was on HBO. They'd literally show the baby being cut out of the mother's stomach in that one episode

I wish they used 'fuck' at least once tho. Even breaking bad did that. Its so aesthetic when non hbo shows use their one f bomb of the season in an intense moment.

• +1
Jfl fucking imagine the cases if it was on HBO. They'd literally show the baby being cut out of the mother's stomach in that one episode

I wish they used 'fuck' at least once tho. Even breaking bad did that. Its so aesthetic when non hbo shows use their one f bomb of the season in an intense moment.
Sex scenes would have been VERY explicit. Imagine the sex scene with Tulips
D810FCEC 5BDE 439B 9E79 68302A110D89

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
It's crazier when you see that Leo is at 4.6 bil views and Walker is barely off that. Oh and Walker's is higher than Depp who's at 4.1 bil

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
It's crazier when you see that Leo is at 4.6 bil views and Walker is barely off that. Oh and Walker's is higher than Depp who's at 4.1 bil
you think his death made him more famous? or do u think it'd be the same or higher if he was still alive.

• +1
Sex scenes would have been VERY explicit. Imagine the sex scene with Tulips
View attachment 1497970
Mara was quite hot too and that one latina chick w green eyes lem was with in s1

Caged so hard at ronnie being a SEAmaxxer in the final season tho
Biden laugh

• +1
  • JFL
Prolly higher considering he's the main face of fast and furious

• +1
you think his death made him more famous? or do u think it'd be the same or higher if he was still alive.
Fuark i need to deathmaxx to increase my jb appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Nah because the only reason people even cared that he died was because he was Paul Walker. If Vin Disel had died instead people would have cared but nowhere near to that extent (and Vin is very famous too, much more than I thought). I do think the I'll See You Again song was a huge halo. It's a song about his death, most people know it's about him and it's one of the biggest songs of all-time.

Basically to me, his death didn't make him more famous it just showed how famous and beloved he actually was.

• +1
Mara was quite hot too and that one latina chick w green eyes lem was with in s1

Caged so hard at ronnie being a SEAmaxxer in the final season tho View attachment 1497978
I wish they showed more of that Latina. She was only in it for like 1 episode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Jason Voorhees
From prettyboy chadlite to chad when grown up

Smile halo is real and underrated (for someone with gl smile ofc)

Images   2022 01 17T000314615

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
Underrate to be honest, he is easily the harmony king alongside Chico, great colouring, ideal bones. He is maesthetic in the true sense.
@VicMackey