4BEEADA4-6D8C-4316-8CD7-F7DAD3DADD3D.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and brb7
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 21345, zan and 5 others
Ugh, I'm tired of these relentless TikTok moggers. You know that you're goodlooking, validation seeking normie.
i still dont get any attention from girls bruh, the only thing i can do is coping on this autistic .orc :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
i still dont get any attention from girls bruh, the only thing i can do is coping on this autistic .orc :lul:
How tall? And do you actively go out, and dress good?

If so, you must be hiding something quite hideous with your hoodie. Or you're not putting yourself "out there".
If you actually tried getting girls you would have 000 problems, what so ever.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and bruhmaxxing
solid ltn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bzz and kenkishh
5'11, 6'0-6'1
If u arenot homeless kinda broke u shouldnot have any probs whatsoever. Also how tf do u fraud height? Height insoles or big heeled shoes i dont get it..

How tall? And do you actively go out, and dress good?
i tried dating apps and got matched with and landwales and borlderline low ltbs, there were a few matches with mtbs and they flaked and some ghosted me, im somewhat NT so i didnt do anything wrong in terms of communication

i tried dating apps and got matched with and landwales and borlderline low ltbs, there were a few matches with mtbs and they flaked and some ghosted me, im somewhat NT so i didnt do anything wrong in terms of communication
You must have an insanely autistic profile, or live in buttfuck nowhere, i had ltn pics and still got 20 likes, seems like there's something wrong you're doing that you're oblivious to, try yubo

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing
If u arenot homeless kinda broke u shouldnot have any probs whatsoever. Also how tf do u fraud height? Height insoles or big heeled shoes i dont get it..
nike airmax

@St.TikTokcel

You must have an insanely autistic profile, or live in buttfuck nowhere, i had ltn pics and still got 20 likes, seems like there's something wrong you're doing that you're oblivious to, try yubo
actually i dont have many dating app options where i live, i tried okcupid one day and got 99+ likes in one day and 0 matches bruh:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Post tinder pics

actually i dont have many dating app options where i live, i tried okcupid one day and got 99+ likes in one day and 0 matches bruh:feelswhy:
bro ur a teen, go out and shit, get friends, connect, find foids

You're not going out enough

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing
bro ur a teen, go out and shit, get friends, connect, find foids
here`s a cool story
quite a long time ago (late 2020) i matched with JB ltb, set up a date and she was extremely open about height and face preferences, we hanged around then we sat down on a bench and she told me that if the guy is not Christial Bale tier looks (chadlite imo) and 6'3 she won`t have sex or date with him, absolutely brutal

I have nike vapor max fk 2021 1.4 inch boost
I mean average shoes add 1 inch and i include that in height already.. imo frauding is when u particularly use the shoes with taller heels than average ones to look taller

Ur gl , send me ur profile i should be able to help u out

good, prominent