Is this really you? Chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLamberg, RichardSpencel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 11 others
what height

Fuarkkkk he’s is a slayer
But that girl is ugly
Thoty Tatiana
She is hardcore frauding, kept her around because of her model tier sister that ended up being a whore (fucked 10 guys in 17 days)

• +1
Reactions: Baki and dogtown
legit chad anyways if its you

Thoty Tatiana
She is hardcore frauding, kept her around because of her model tier sister that ended up being a whore (fucked 10 guys in 17 days)
Holy fuck you are literally model tier JFL

I did not expect you to look like that TBH
JFL now the whole forum will worship you

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
I measured like a week ago on the gym scale thingy, came out 174-176 cm. I get height mogged
at least i have some cope fuel while you mog me to the grave facially

you are a about to raise cortisol level of site by 200%

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, Zeus and 2 others
I mog you

:feelswah::feelskek::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLamberg, RichardSpencel and Yummyinmytummy
at least i have some cope fuel while you mog me to the grave facially

you are a about to raise cortisol level of site by 200%
:feelsautistic:

Btw now I have acne and I am FAT, but thanks to the acne I look more masculine face wise.
Gonna get rid of it with that magic derma roller.

Also trying face yoga to get rid of those white lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Post more pics and with better quality NOW!

• +1
It’s over. The only way you’ll ascend is suicide. End it immediately please.

:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Chad tier.

I'm not seeing great pictures but self-evidently good-looking. Would say somewhere in the high 6's, could well be a 7 but I'm hesitant because of the small and sub-ideal selection of pictures.

Having slayerish pictures in slayerish lighting with slayerish clothes and a girl beside you will make people rate you higher be default. There's a very common tendency to overrate new and good-looking people.

More pictures would be very helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, kobecel, Bennett and 6 others
6/10 high tier normie level

dont take this sties ratings seriously, go on lookism and ask for a rate if u want to know ur actual rating.

• +1
Reactions: Wool and Wannabe6ft2
Chad tier.

I'm not seeing great pictures but self-evidently good-looking. Would say somewhere in the high 6's, could well be a 7 but I'm hesitant because of the small and sub-ideal selection of pictures.

Having slayerish pictures in slayerish lighting with slayerish clothes and a girl beside you will make people rate you higher be default. There's a very common tendency to overrate new and good-looking people.

Let me fraud dad : (

Picture of 3-4 months ago:

I shaved my head completely now to get better hair (Stress made my hair fall out), but now its thicker and better than ever
I want privacy tbh

6/10 high tier normie level

dont take this sties ratings seriously, go on lookism and ask for a rate if u want to know ur actual rating.
I want to inject MK but I am already fat from "bulking" and that thing would make me eat like an obese guy in a buffet
psl 6.5-7/10
Where is the guide to measure PSL? I never got around understandng it

• +1
Reactions: G O D and Deleted member 656
Chad tier.

High IQ. We need a close up and a selfie unedited and without filter.

• +1

View attachment 49052

I shaved my head completely now to get better hair (Stress made my hair fall out), but now its thicker and better than ever
I want privacy tbh

I want to inject MK but I am already fat from "bulking" and that thing would make me eat like an obese guy in a buffet

Do you have any more frontal pictures rather than 3/4s?

Lower third looks kinda like mine but you have a better nose

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, G O D and Deleted member 656

View attachment 49052

I want privacy tbh

You have harmony but your ogee curve is poor and the chin looks small there. Other pics are better but you still look decent.
Getting defensive there buddy
Dont worry I wont steal your manlet god position
I just want to rate you properly what's the deal? Is posting a selfie too much to ask already?

• +1
You have harmony but your ogee curve is poor and the chin looks small there. Other pics are better but you still look decent.
I wouldn't call it poor. Average at worst. Chin is fine. You're right about his harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus and Deleted member 1383
Getting defensive there buddy
Dont worry I wont steal your manlet god position
Defensive jfl? You didn't even attack me all I've asked for was a selfie?? ?

Do you have any more frontal pictures rather than 3/4s?

That filter hides the severe acne lol, I also think I used some light make-up there

GOD SAVE JAMES CHARLES

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: samm735, Baki, Blitz and 1 other person
mate try cutting dairy and gluten for a few weeks and see how your acne responds
One upping this face was extremely different after cutting down on dairy

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Deleted member 656
View attachment 49053

That filter hides the severe acne lol, I also think I used some light make-up there

GOD SAVE JAMES CHARLES
Still sub-ideal picture tbh. Bad angle.

Based on this and the other three pictures you're somewhere in the 6 range imo.

I'm not seeing male model like some of the guys at the beginning said but you've got that successful Youtuber with JB following look.

Does he mog me? Sure.
Does he mog Chico? No.
Does he mog Crisick? Debatable.

I hop

Do you have always nct or is this just because your head is upwards tilted?
Negative canthal tilt? I always have that, it looks really bad on that pic. I hope face yoga fixes it but negative is the way men are supposed to have it right?
mate try cutting dairy and gluten for a few weeks and see how your acne responds
I dont do any dairy, maybe some here and there but the acne wont go away. I have no idea why, could even be my gut microbe

I'm not seeing male model like some of the guys at the beginning said but you've got that successful Youtuber with JB following look.

Does he mog me? Sure.
Does he mog Chico? No.
Chico height mogs me to oblivion, I look like a garden gnome next to him

I could probably start a YT channel and live the fake good life tbh ngl, to become a male model I dont think I am tall enough. I might be wrong though, I know a guy that works on a modeling agency I might ask him

• +1

Does he mog me? Sure.
Does he mog Chico? No.
Doesn't mog Crisick but mogs everybody else. Could be a model if those are not his best pics.
Negative canthal tilt? I always have that, it looks really bad on that pic. I hope face yoga fixes it but negative is the way men are supposed to have it right?

I dont do any dairy, maybe some here and there but the acne wont go away. I have no idea why, could even be my gut microbe

Chico height mogs me to oblivion, I look like a garden gnome next to him

I could probably start a YT channel and live the fake good life tbh ngl, to become a male model I dont think I am tall enough. I might be wrong though, I know a guy that works on a modeling agency I might ask him
My brother models and the minimum is 175. He is 181 and still struggles cause some agencies want only the tallest.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus and Deleted member 656
Doesn't mog Crisick but mogs everybody else. Could be a model if those are not his best pics.
Crisick is 6.5 territory, so that's a good indicator.

@Zeus

6 PSL = About top 5%
6.5 PSL = About top 1 or 2%
7 PSL = About top 0.5%

At least that's my understanding of it.

• +1
Reactions: G O D
try plant based for 1-2 weeks. my mother had severe case of rheumatoid arthritis(she couldn't walk on her own) and it completely went away when he cut meat. im not saying it works necessarily, but could worth a try

View attachment 49052

I want privacy tbh

My brother models and the minimum is 175. He is 181 and still struggles cause some agencies want only the tallest.
Minimum height to be a model is 180 cm. Stop coping.

• +1
wish i never clicked this thread my cortisol levels r extremely high rn

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, FatmanO and 4 others
:chad::chad::chad:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: G O D and Deleted member 656
We should replace the chad emoji with your face lol, also you mog that girl VERY hard

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
you're definitely frauding hard tho
Sorry for females it's 175 for guys it's 180.
Lol why are the hottest female actors 5'4 but female models are amazonian ogres (in terms of height)

• +1

Lol why are the hottest female actors 5'4 but female models are amazonian ogres (in terms of height)
Sure but I was talking about runaway models.

Why is he frauding?

jfl at that girl caking herself in makeup

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Baki
That curry in your profile picture mogs you.

I'd say you're 6.25-6.5/10, definitely GL in my book. Good bone structure, facial features are kind of meh. They're certainly not prettyboy-ish, but you're GL enough to get attention from girls.

• +1