Picsart 23 03 31 16 03 19 097

2/10

• +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1
strong subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 22924
WHY DO YOU ASSUME I'D ROPE?
alot of people on this thread think looks is the only thing to life, whic his very sad, and they end their whole life because of it, its a very common thing on this forum sadly. Threads like, "should i rope" or "surgery or rope", fucked up shit. Dont listen to most people o nthis site, some people are rational and will give yo ugood advice, even if its rude or comes of as mean, but its the hard truth, but also most people are very autistic adn give shit advice, its very hard to differ from which is which tho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26054 and Deleted member 25937

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    2.7 MB
why do you make those stupid you retard JFL at this forum

alot of people on this thread think looks is the only thing to life, whic his very sad, and they end their whole life because of it, its a very common thing on this forum sadly. Threads like, "should i rope" or "surgery or rope", fucked up shit. Dont listen to most people o nthis site, some people are rational and will give yo ugood advice, even if its rude or comes of as mean, but its the hard truth, but also most people are very autistic adn give shit advice, its very hard to differ from which is which tho
Looks are everything social and romance wise tbh.

its only hard if youre autistic yourself

spend 1 week on this forum and you know who shitposts and whos genuine

i

its not hard for me, I was saying its ahrd for beginners to looksmaxing and looksmaxing forums in general

my bad for not elaborating

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
i know you from purplepilldebate discord lmfao, posting yo ugly ass face and disgusting body every second.

anyway bro its severely over

sadly over good luck

i know you from purplepilldebate discord lmfao, posting yo ugly ass face and disgusting body every second.

anyway bro its severely over
Who were you on there?

Chad eyebrows 9 psl

Woah bruh, you look retarded.

Woah bruh, you look retarded.
I wish I was retarded and then I'd be less self aware to what a horrible existence I was born into.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26054 and bugeye
you need to shave all your hair, like beard mustache hair and eyebrows, you look very shit rn with that skull so atleast you could be unique and lie to people you have cancer or someshit, will bump you to LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24367
you need to shave all your hair, like beard mustache hair and eyebrows, you look very shit rn with that skull so atleast you could be unique and lie to people you have cancer or someshit, will bump you to LTN
Picsart 22 08 31 17 17 40 718