Iron
Latino 5’11 20yo

Attachments

• IMG_4371.jpeg
    IMG_4371.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 0
ከሰው በታች የሆነ

mtn eyes and nose fucked up tbh

Alright nigger faggots an Indian ugly ass kid gets better rating this shitnis rigged bro im out

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Squintcel/10

What's ur ethnicity btw. Can't tell if you're hapa or spic

I’m a spic I’m also obese rn like 18% bf so that ain’t helping 💀

Is it possible to ascend to high mtn or even htn ? My goal is to get to like 10-12% body fat once there I think I could maybe strong mtn to maybe even low htn. I think I have a decent face for a 18-20% body fat . Is it possible to ascend to those levels ?

Is it possible to ascend to high mtn or even htn ? My goal is to get to like 10-12% body fat once there I think I could maybe strong mtn to maybe even low htn. I think I have a decent face for a 18-20% body fat . Is it possible to ascend to those levels ?
Definitely

you look like a gay butler
Do I remind u of that fat ass from hey Jesse or wtf , atleast in the club my friends say bitches stare at me and one time one came up to me and jus kiss dat whore . So atleast gay butler archetype doing something 💀😭

Do I remind u of that fat ass from hey Jesse or wtf , atleast in the club my friends say bitches stare at me and one time one came up to me and jus kiss dat whore . So atleast gay butler archetype doing something 💀😭
hey i didnt say it was an insult lol