rate

High MTN
Rhino and eye lens
Do u have crooked teeth by any chances there is lil asymmetry on right side of ur jaw (idk much about this)
idk ill lose my nerdy charm with eye contacts i might but not as of rn

not noticeable irl i wouldn’t worry about it if im him. way more important things he could focus on
Hm true upper eyelid exposure, hairstyle, lips(?) Etc etc, many things can be done

But that is a very bad picture to judge from.

im not coping?!
you look like a sandal flipping pajeet, get the fuck off this forum trying to change everyones honest rating of you, you reek of insecurity just fuck off currycel

Hm true upper eyelid exposure, hairstyle, lips(?) Etc etc, many things can be done

But that is a very bad picture to judge from.
B865598A C5F6 405D 9CBB 6226273C64EA

rhino should absolutely be priority number 1. he looks way better with it + debloating/getting a bit more lean. i could prob list like 30 softmaxxes that could help him also but i’m way too lazy

you look like a sandal flipping pajeet, get the fuck off this forum trying to change everyones honest rating of you, you reek of insecurity just fuck off currycel
nigga ur a white cock lover who thinks anything remotely ethnic is a ltn 🤓 i slay where im at and i slay most places ive been

nigga ur a white cock lover who thinks anything remotely ethnic is a ltn 🤓 i slay where im at and i slay most places ive been
"i slay where im at" Yea in the deepest and darkest slums of Mumbai, sure you slay bro

View attachment 2834264
rhino should absolutely be priority number 1. he looks way better with it + debloating/getting a bit more lean. i could prob list like 30 softmaxxes that could help him also but i’m way too lazy
idk i dont think im going to do any surgery plus that morph js looks a little weird to me lowkey, i mean idt im going to do any "maxxes" i js wanted to see what you all thought of this rn

Bro came in here for a face rating and spent the entire thread shitting on 5'9 dudes for no rzn

jfl, low mtn tho you look gay as hell take a regular picture

"i slay where im at" Yea in the deepest and darkest slums of Mumbai, sure you slay bro
nigga do you want to see my passport? "i slay most places ive been" i think ur delusional, js looking average being tall and being rich is enough to fuck anywhere

nigga do you want to see my passport? "i slay most places ive been" i think ur delusional, js looking average being tall and being rich is enough to fuck anywhere
Honestly just tired of you, reporting all your posts

Bro came in here for a face rating and spent the entire thread shitting on 5'9 dudes for no rzn

jfl, low mtn tho you look gay as hell take a regular picture
😭

Honestly just tired of you, reporting all your posts
okay darktriadprince w a 1000+ posts on the incel forum

fuck off and get a life

my face when i get banned frm this forum ☹️

okay darktriadprince w a 1000+ posts on the incel forum

fuck off and get a life

my face when i get banned frm this forum ☹️
you're ugly just accept that fact like the rest of us and stop acting like a child

View attachment 2834264
Hm, Leanmaxxig and debloating will definitely help him because of his autistic lip sucking. I didn't pay attention to it + frauding 😑

But his first softmaxx should be 10% of Hydroquinone it should get him like 1–2 shades lower mega boost to smv in India

Hm, Leanmaxxig and debloating will definitely help him because of his autistic lip sucking. I didn't pay attention to it + frauding 😑

But his first softmaxx should be 10% of Hydroquinone it should get him like 1–2 shades lower mega boost to smv in India
leanmaxxing??!? im already pretty line to the point you can see my facial features

are u sure tho!? i think my skin rn is fine cause like im tanned i dont think i want to be "too light" if that makes sense?

leanmaxxing??!? im already pretty line to the point you can see my facial features

are u sure tho!? i think my skin rn is fine cause like im tanned i dont think i want to be "too light" if that makes sense?
Bf%?

Up to u to decide (I can't tell shii with that fruaded pic) if u look lil tanned or dark-skinned use it (start with 4%)

Bf%?

Up to u to decide (I can't tell shii with that fruaded pic) if u look lil tanned or dark-skinned use it (start with 4%)
im not really sure but its fairly low yeah i think its a good point at where im not "too" lean or too fat

😭 yeah idk i think im happy with it currently it looks better imo

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√

Get comfortable blud you found your new home

you're lucky with height because you have sub5 face. CURRY!

oh bhai badiya ye log indians ko kam rate karte hai kya usually? thats insane im half indian aur matlab in india i have no problems pulling anyone
What’s the other half?

ur a virgin irl
yall are so delusional you dont have to look like a fucking alien with t50 eyes or wtv it is js to get laid take a walk outside and talk to a girl bhai

whats a psl? i dont think id be a 6/10 WITH the height+
Prbl 7/10 but i am harsh someone else could give you a 8 prbl but i won't i see some i provement ig or overall looks but trust me 4 psl i good very good

Prbl 7/10 but i am harsh someone else could give you a 8 prbl but i won't i see some i provement ig or overall looks but trust me 4 psl i good very good
oh okay

is that bad..?
bad, your lips ruin your facial harmony. your main failo is your lips. very big. don't believe what .org dwellers say. most of them are trolling, if you are getting girls, you are getting girls.