Htn

UNFRAUDED

• JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Sny, murdah and 7 others
Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Klasik01, RecessedChinCel and 6 others
nigga why you talk to women in PSL/looksmaxxing lingo. that's very autistic of you

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Schizomogger
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and JoshuaG
niggas using wizz every foid on there isretarded or ugly
Picsart 24 04 03 19 10 42 722

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Holy autism

Classic example of greycel in the denial stage of swallowing the blackpill, sorry boyo your time is coming incel :feelshah::lul:

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
whatever helps you sleep at night :feelsokman:

Jfl at taking pictures of flirting and circlejerking with obese indian men on the internet :lul:
How can a girl I see at school everyday be an Indian man? I literally facetimed the girls I don't know in real life keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger
Jfl at taking pictures of flirting and circlejerking with obese indian men on the internet :lul:
Look nigga check pms I will send you audio of me hooking up with her

How can a girl I see at school everyday be an Indian man? I literally facetimed the girls I don't know in real life keep coping.
.org users are funny like you, pop in from tiktok, are narcy because they aren’t rlly blackpilled and only know “mog” and “chico”, have 0 friends and curry so they buy subscription to fit in with fellow currycels, welcome brudda soycel:soy:

.org users are funny like you, pop in from tiktok, are narcy because they aren’t rlly blackpilled and only know “mog” and “chico”, have 0 friends and curry so they buy subscription to fit in with fellow currycels, welcome brudda soycel:soy:
I have been posting BP content on Insta since 2022 before my account got disabled for glorifying self-injury. I have vouchers in here also, lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger
I have been posting BP content on Insta since 2022 before my account got disabled for glorifying self-injury. I have vouchers in here also, lol.
Corny ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
You are all disgusting creatures

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
If ur looking for forum validation that ur chad, ur not gonna get it by posting a wizz chat, greycel

ok guys i was shitposting i cant take enough of it this pic is obviously edited @masterbreeder ur a retard nigga

ok guys i was shitposting i cant take enough of it this pic is obviously edited @masterbreeder ur a retard nigga

fucking fakecel peace of shit

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: hunkymonkey69 and smallman