rating criteria

D

Deleted member 51551

Bronze
you shouldn't be adding psl points for height, frame, hair, or style of clothes jfl

I see some of you saying shit like, "5 psl but 1 point extra because of height"
or saying shit like "IRL chad because of frame"

psl exludes hair, facial hair, skin color, eye color
halos are supposed to be excluded.

psl ratings is a more objective robotic rating style, that's the entire purpose of it

psl is symmetry, dimorpshism, ratios, and health indicators.

I think even health indicators, besides lips, nose and maxilla could be excluded since your health can come and go.
things like lashes or brows are more like halos. they are nice but maybe not necessary.
there are psl chads that don't necessarily have thick brows, or long lashes.

everything else is just what flavor chad the bitch wants.
some flavors mog others, but they are all the same psl.
a bald chad and tiktokmaxxed long haired chad have the same psl.
a ginger or blonde chad have the same psl as a dark haired chad.
all wildly different smvs and appeals.

psl is more important because smv can be changed easily, but is not as powerful and life changing as changing your psl, which is more objective.
lots of normies and htns are smv maxxed with sex appeal. they are still normies.
smv is imporant, but its more of a bluepilled, or at least redpilled thing to focus on.
your smv is the cherry on top, it's what makes you you.
nobody really cares about you if your psl is low.

if you take a room full of smv maxxed actors or musicians, athletes they will all be smvmaxxed.
they will all be rich, have decent height, some muscle, etc.
but a hierarchy will develop and it will be based mostly on psl.
even when we look at models, the ones we look at have the highest psls.
they all have the smv give or take. similar height, similar muscle size, similar style of dress.

they're all models. to any foid modelling is a status halo regardless of if you actually look great or not.
put model in your tinder bio and your match rate will increase.

so why do only a few of the male models make all the money and famemog the rest?
different psl. look at o'pry in a room full of chad models and you see the degree of separation.

water thread, but I see some of you are still confused.
it's not bad to focus on smv, clothes, sex appeal, and gymmaxxing but those things don't make you a chad
these things don't even take you from ltn to htn
worrying so much about what clothes or haircut you have is bluepilled and overly reliant on nichemaxxing,
which is a tactic normies already depend on.

niggas say they just wanna be softmaxxed htn.
that's just an autistic repackage of advice redpillers have been giving for two decades.
meanwhile the "maxxed htn" is really a pure normie with some finger rings, muscles and some gay hair

keep your eyes on the fucking prize guys.

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Dnrd + 0 + don't care about PSL it's autistic

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Dnrd + 0 + don't care about PSL it's autistic
so what if it's autistic

it's true. they didn't pull it out of their ass

when we say its autistic it just means its an obsessive interest, an autistic trait
doesn't mean it's bullshit, it just means this is the result of niggas spending their entire waking day fixated on looks and aesthetics and how to improve them.
the result is this forum.

name me one thing that's so wrong or inaccurate about the rating scale

so what if it's autistic

when we say its autistic it just means its an obsessive interest, an autistic trait
doesn't mean it's bullshit, it just means this is the result of niggas spending their entire waking day fixated on looks and aesthetics and how to improve them.

Ngl when I read your posts I imagine it's your avi talking. Idk if it's a halo or a failo lol.
Anyway, it is bullshit. Nobody cares about muh dimorphism or whatever bc attractiveness (in this case facial attractiveness) is a sum total of many things. The fact that you mention eye color doesn't account into it is proof of that bc it's a massive halo. Nobody cares about your ogre max dimorphism perfect ratio face if you get mogged by someone with better colouring, harmony and with soft halos.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Shkreliii and Deleted member 51551
you shouldn't be adding psl points for height, frame, hair, or style of clothes jfl

I see some of you saying shit like, "5 psl but 1 point extra because of height"
or saying shit like "IRL chad because of frame"

halos are supposed to be excluded.

psl ratings is a more objective robotic rating style, that's the entire purpose of it

psl is symmetry, dimorpshism, ratios, and health indicators.

I think even health indicators, besides lips, nose and maxilla could be excluded since your health can come and go.
things like lashes or brows are more like halos. they are nice but maybe not necessary.
there are psl chads that don't necessarily have thick brows, or long lashes.

everything else is just what flavor chad the bitch wants.
some flavors mog others, but they are all the same psl.
a bald chad and tiktokmaxxed long haired chad have the same psl.
a ginger or blonde chad have the same psl as a dark haired chad.
all wildly different smvs and appeals.

psl is more important because smv can be changed easily, but is not as powerful and life changing as changing your psl, which is more objective.
lots of normies and htns are smv maxxed with sex appeal. they are still normies.
smv is imporant, but its more of a bluepilled, or at least redpilled thing to focus on.
your smv is the cherry on top, it's what makes you you.
nobody really cares about you if your psl is low.

if you take a room full of smv maxxed actors or musicians, athletes they will all be smvmaxxed.
they will all be rich, have decent height, some muscle, etc.
but a hierarchy will develop and it will be based mostly on psl.
even when we look at models, the ones we look at have the highest psls.
they all have the smv give or take. similar height, similar muscle size, similar style of dress.

they're all models. to any foid modelling is a status halo regardless of if you actually look great or not.
put model in your tinder bio and your match rate will increase.

so why do only a few of the male models make all the money and famemog the rest?
different psl. look at o'pry in a room full of chad models and you see the degree of separation.

water thread, but I see some of you are still confused.
it's not bad to focus on smv, clothes, sex appeal, and gymmaxxing but those things don't make you a chad
these things don't even take you from ltn to htn
worrying so much about what clothes or haircut you have is bluepilled and overly reliant on nichemaxxing,
which is a tactic normies already depend on.

niggas say they just wanna be softmaxxed htn.
that's just an autistic repackage of advice redpillers have been giving for two decades.
meanwhile the "maxxed htn" is really a pure normie with some finger rings, muscles and some gay hair

keep your eyes on the fucking prize guys.
Hair, eye colour, facial hair are part of your face and your psl lmao

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
only the new niggas on here think so
I found this forum in 2020, I've seen the shift recently, that's why I made this thread.

you can make an argument for eye color but
facial hair?? a part of psl??????? since when?? lol
I give up

Last edited:
so what if it's autistic

shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
You just made a perfect list as to why psl is basement cope.
Humans come in packages,
a normie who likes fishing
and a normie who likes alt music and smokes weed on weekends
one has more appeal to different crowds
and the crowds are more prone to casual sex.

Therefore one can appeal to these crowds to get what one wants.

Wait i just actually read your text and i fully agree, Psl is hard to attain whilst smv isn't
also you have shit formatting bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Fiqh
That was deffo cope, "perfect measurements" are good rule of thumbs, but it doesn't go further than that

PSL is a retarded rating scale, especially if it excludes multiple major elements of what you actually look like.

Ngl when I read your posts I imagine it's your avi talking. Idk if it's a halo or a failo lol.
Anyway, it is bullshit. Nobody cares about muh dimorphism or whatever bc attractiveness (in this case facial attractiveness) is a sum total of many things. The fact that you mention eye color doesn't account into it is proof of that bc it's a massive halo. Nobody cares about your ogre max dimorphism perfect ratio face if you get mogged by someone with better colouring, harmony and with soft halos.
halo bc she gl
failo bc she a woman right lol

I agree that those three are just as important. but my point still stands. coloring for example, there is no one perfect coloring because there are several that look good and have appeal. that's a perfect example, thank you.

harmony is a part of psl, that's what ratios are.
harmony is symmetry, ratios, averageness and in general, continuity - you're probably talking about the last one.
having coloring that goes well together, facial hair that goes well with features, etc.

if you're a normie and all you do is focus on coloring, harmony and soft halos you end up just being a normie with shiny skin and faggy hair. trust me i've seen this IRL they look gay af. they look gay because they lack dimorphism, whereas if they had some they'd just look robust prettyboy or maesthetic leaning.

the htn that does the same exact softmaxxes will mog him. the chadlite who does the same exact shit will mog both of them to death. and so on.

psl isn't about just dimorphism, I agree. and it's not about max dimorphism. nobody said it is.
what is autistic is not being able to see between the lines or see things as a gradient, only seeing things as black and white
and thinking in absolutes. it's either this or that.

to say nobody cares about it is reductive and just willfully ignorant.
I dont think you can post a single good looking man right now, that isn't dimorphic.
too many studies and IRL women confirming dimorphism's importance.
health cues are also important, my thread wasn't really about those.

the reality is that to be attractive you need both.
I've seen two real life prettyboy chads, they both had perfect skin and hair, but they were also dimorphic bone moggers. they were like the perfect seamless fusion of the both. that's what women want. if you understand the biology behind mate choice you understand this. I can elaborate on that but it should be water to you

what I'm saying is that one is more of your base/template, and it's more important to change.
the other is more related to things you add onto a template.
that's the entire point, one of them is much harder to change, so much more valuable.

the guy with great bone shape and placement and superior ratios will be treated much better than their less developed, less symmetrical counterparts, if you give them the same coloring, and soft halos.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
PSL is a retarded rating scale, especially if it excludes multiple major elements of what you actually look like.
that's why there's smv and appeal.
the point is those "elements" are interchangeable
green eyes will have the same effect as blue ones

why do i feel like im talking to a normie about why hair cuts are cope lol

halo bc she gl
failo bc she a woman right lol

I agree that those three are just as important. but my point still stands. coloring for example, there is no one perfect coloring because there are several that look good and have appeal. that's a perfect example, thank you.

harmony is a part of psl, that's what ratios are.
harmony is symmetry, ratios, averageness and in general, continuity - you're probably talking about the last one.
having coloring that goes well together, facial hair that goes well with features, etc.

if you're a normie and all you do is focus on coloring, harmony and soft halos you end up just being a normie with shiny skin and faggy hair. trust me i've seen this IRL they look gay af. they look gay because they lack dimorphism, whereas if they had some they'd just look robust prettyboy or maesthetic leaning.

the htn that does the same exact softmaxxes will mog him. the chadlite who does the same exact shit will mog both of them to death. and so on.

psl isn't about just dimorphism, I agree. and it's not about max dimorphism. nobody said it is.
what is autistic is not being able to see between the lines or see things as a gradient, only seeing things as black and white
and thinking in absolutes. it's either this or that.

to say nobody cares about it is reductive and just willfully ignorant.
I dont think you can post a single good looking man right now, that isn't dimorphic.
too many studies and IRL women confirming dimorphism's importance.
health cues are also important, my thread wasn't really about those.

the reality is that to be attractive you need both.
I've seen two real life prettyboy chads, they both had perfect skin and hair, but they were also dimorphic bone moggers. they were like the perfect seamless fusion of the both. that's what women want. if you understand the biology behind mate choice you understand this. I can elaborate on that but it should be water to you

what I'm saying is that one is more of your base/template, and it's more important to change.
the other is more related to things you add onto a template.
that's the entire point, one of them is much harder to change, so much more valuable.

the guy with great bone shape and placement and superior ratios will be treated much better than their less developed, less symmetrical counterparts, if you give them the same coloring, and soft halos.
I agree, but that's also because you somewhat backpedaled or nuanced your initial take to account for the things I mentioned

That was deffo cope, "perfect measurements" are good rule of thumbs, but it doesn't go further than that
yeah maybe if you're trying to go from ltn to htn sure

for niggas who are htn+ and trying to go past that, basic softmaxxing isn't going to take you there
perfect measurement are what get you to those upper levels
but I understand now that most users probably aren't gonna see it like that if they're incel or ltn and their dream is to just reach htn status.

amnesia was a normie/htn. he already had a few nice halos.
then he got multiple procedures done that changed his measurements.
the softmaxxes he started doing after his surgeries are what tied it all together, now he's facially chad.

since then he's been adding and subtracting little things from his psl base,
to improve his smv.

he had a phase where he was really pale, now hes tan
hes tried different color contacts, not just blue, pretty sure i saw him with green before

hes a good person to look to, he had a great ascension and he did pretty much what I'm saying.

I agree, but that's also because you somewhat backpedaled or nuanced your initial take to account for the things I mentioned
which parts? i didn't feel like i backpedaled
I think you focused on one aspect from my original post, which was an aspect that I never disagreed about
could have been a misunderstanding on your part

in the OP i was talking about the softmaxxing things like clothes, haircuts, body fat, jewelry, etc.

I said in the OP that health traits were included in PSL, I never disagreed there
I only said that you could argue that since they can come and go so easily due to sickness or supplementation,
and since so many chads lack a few of those traits,
that it shouldn't be grouped with PSL and instead it should be SMV.

in the OP i said things like lips, nose, maxilla, stuff that are harder to change are probably the most fundamental health traits that could be strictly PSL. things that are less like cherries on tops.
I myself include lots of health traits in my psl ratings, that part was just something I was thinking about.

that's why there's smv and appeal.
The whole point of the "black pill" is that these things are supposed to be the same, i.e. looks rule all.

The whole point of the "black pill" is that these things are supposed to be the same, i.e. looks rule all.
blackpill is about lookism, biology and society.
looks theory is a part of the blackpill, the blackpill is not just looks theory.
the point of looks theory is to fine tune our understanding of it, so we can improve it.

appeal is subjective. psl is objective. not hard to understand the two, no need to combine them either. why are they supposed to be the same

you might think its just mental masturbation but it matters.
because one is easier to change. so you might put your efforts toward the easier one, and not take the risks needed to improve the other.
the problem with that is you stay mostly in the same place.
opposite problem you might increase psl but look uncanny or low sex appeal if you don't change your smv.
you might come off non nt if you never find a niche. etc.

for all amnesia's shortcomings and mentalceldom, the dude ascended to chad and he didn't do it by staying in the same psl and softmaxxing.

and chico has almost none of the halos we talk about but he has perfect facial proportions and harmony.
he doesn't have colored eyes. or ideal brows. or projected chin. or muscles. or vibrant coloring.
he just had skin and ratios.

Last edited: