Rating looks from 1-10 is uselsess [based on looksmax.org poll]

Kasanova

Kasanova

Mog or be forgotten
1.The main problem is that you're rating yourself while comparing yourself to other people.

So when you are asked "How would you rate yourself from 1-10?" , you should ask more information. Because your rating in Netherlands and Thailand would be completely different. Also if you include or exclude elder or babies too in competitors, your rating would be completely different. Should you judge ony your face, or body and height included?

So, ideally, you should say your rating in your local area including height and face, comparing yourself with your local age-group.

So posting your face in rating subforum, praying to @Blackgymmax to rate is absolutely useless

2. You overrate your looks

Even that I didn't say how you rate yourself, NOBODY asked about this.

Btw, let's look at statitics. https://looksmax.org/threads/how-would-you-rate-yourself-from-1-10.803449/#post-12439472

This is a looksmaxing forum, so users here have to be less attractive that users on average (because, if you are 7/10, wtf are you doing here).

So, 20/34 (btw now I know, that there are only 34 active users here) = 58,8 % rate themselves higher than 5, so 6-10.

And only only 13/34 = 38,2% users rate themselves as average or below , while only 6/34 = 17,6% rate themselves less attractive than average.

So, what a conclusion.

1) Most respondents overrate their looks (btw, I ask to write why they think they're 6/10 and not 5/10, and only 9/34 wrote)

OR

2) Users here are beautiful and autistic and instead of looksmaxing, should go to psychiatrist and slay.

3. Different people have different view of rating scale.

Especially normies.

For example, they can think that 1 is 0-10th percentile and etc.

But others think that 10/10 is PSL god (David, Chico, Barett), 9/10 is a top model, 8/10 is attractive sportsmen or model, 7/10 is gymmaxed tall HTN, 6/10 HTN average height or tall normie

And while on 1st scale if you're gymmaxed HTN you would be rated as 10/10 (because you're in 90th-100th percentile of attractiveness), on 2nd scale you would be rated as 7/10.

Let's go to normie ratings (I go to reddit and quora and find some statistics)

So, as you can see, normies rate themselves as true Blackpillers.

67,8 % of normies rate themselves as 5 or higher (btw 82,3% of blackpillers rate themselves as 5 or higher, chads.org)

And of course, that's impossible IRL

BTW, how they rate themselves

So, as you can see some of them think that calling someone as 6/10 is an insult.

Read again last photo,
If I was caught sleeping with 6/10 I wouldn't made fun of.
Normie scale starts from 7.

6- average , 5 below average, 4 - really bad
Maths is useless for normies

Some smart normies also can use this to describe looks scale

The mathematics and science behind the 1–10 scale has been hotly contested for thousands of years. My team is developing an algorithm that can predict with 93% accuracy what ranking you fall under.

I’d need to put together a 50 page fucking thesis in order to explain how to objectively rank yourself, but there is some good news.

The scale works under a perfect bell shaped curve, where 50% of the population is a 5- average looking. 68.26% of the population falls between a 4 and 6 and a whopping 97% of the population falls between a 3 and 7.

However, they forgot only 1 thing.

There are more ugly people than attractive. Why? It's easier to be ugly than attractive. To be attractive you have to have a scincare, train, eat clean, sleep 8+ and etc.

While to be ugly you just have to exist.
In fact, six studies (overall N = 1,180) showed that unattractive participants considerably overestimated their attractiveness compared to ratings by strangers. In contrast, attractive participants were more accurate. If anything, they underestimated their attractiveness. It was also examined why unattractive people overestimate their attractiveness. As expected, unattractive participants differentiated less between attractive and unattractive stimulus persons than did attractive participants. They were also more likely than attractive participants to select unattractive stimulus persons to compare themselves to. However, these tendencies did not account for why unattractive participants overestimated their attractiveness, nor did affirming participant's self-worth. Limitations and avenues for future research are discussed.

Attachments

• 1692769050746.png
    1692769050746.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, pentamogged9000, Orc and 10 others
I thought we all agreed personality is what makes a person attractive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, scrunchables, pneumocystosis and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, GuyFromSingapore, extremchange628181 and 2 others
everyone thinks they are slightly above average. i think wanderingburro said something like this.

this way they don't open themselves to being humbled but still get to feel like they're better than at least half the population.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, LampPostPrime and VenatorLuparius
Repd
However I rated most guys a 3 so I'm closer to female gazed

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
High effort tbf u make good points

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and VenatorLuparius
High effort thread.

Yes people are delusional starting with me. I used to think that I was a 7/10 on a good day when I was actually a 4.5 or 5/10 at best.

Fortunately my eyes got opened and I did the necessary things to get closer to a real 6.5 or 7/10 (weak HTN).

It's even worse for women, now that I'm blackpilled I cannot fathom how some jawless bugeyed short witch can think she's anything above average.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and LampPostPrime
Only legit rating is how people treat you IRL and how many P in V

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, hardestmfintheroom, Krakowski and 1 other person
ok rate me then

Been said this though even 7 is stupid 1-6 or 1-7. There shouldnt be that much subjectivity at the bottom or top of the scale realistically

1.The main problem is that you're rating yourself while comparing yourself to other people.

So when you are asked "How would you rate yourself from 1-10?" , you should ask more information. Because your rating in Netherlands and Thailand would be completely different. Also if you include or exclude elder or babies too in competitors, your rating would be completely different. Should you judge ony your face, or body and height included?

So, ideally, you should say your rating in your local area including height and face, comparing yourself with your local age-group.

So posting your face in rating subforum, praying to @Blackgymmax to rate is absolutely useless

View attachment 2395883

Btw, let's look at statitics. https://looksmax.org/threads/how-would-you-rate-yourself-from-1-10.803449/#post-12439472

This is a looksmaxing forum, so users here have to be less attractive that users on average (because, if you are 7/10, wtf are you doing here).

So, 20/34 (btw now I know, that there are only 34 active users here) = 58,8 % rate themselves higher than 5, so 6-10.

And only only 13/34 = 38,2% users rate themselves as average or below , while only 6/34 = 17,6% rate themselves less attractive than average.

So, what a conclusion.

1) Most respondents overrate their looks (btw, I ask to write why they think they're 6/10 and not 5/10, and only 9/34 wrote)

OR

2) Users here are beautiful and autistic and instead of looksmaxing, should go to psychiatrist and slay.

Especially normies.

But others think that 10/10 is PSL god (David, Chico, Barett), 9/10 is a top model, 8/10 is attractive sportsmen or model, 7/10 is gymmaxed tall HTN, 6/10 HTN average height or tall normie

And while on 1st scale if you're gymmaxed HTN you would be rated as 10/10 (because you're in 90th-100th percentile of attractiveness), on 2nd scale you would be rated as 7/10.

View attachment 2395927

67,8 % of normies rate themselves as 5 or higher (btw 82,3% of blackpillers rate themselves as 5 or higher, chads.org)

View attachment 2395935

just touch grass bro

So, as you can see some of them think that calling someone as 6/10 is an insult.

Read again last photo,

View attachment 2395972

There are more ugly people than attractive. Why? It's easier to be ugly than attractive. To be attractive you have to have a scincare, train, eat clean, sleep 8+ and etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
I'm a 3.5, i know where i stand on the bell curve, i know how fucked at birth i got.

it only makes sense to rate with percentiles, in the same age group and ethnicity.

I don't see how. How people treat you in real life is also heavily dependent on how high trust looking you are. An ugly high trust looking person will probably be treated better than a better looking person who looks low trust

The 10 scale is kind of misleading also as a 7/10 has a face much better than 70% of people.

View attachment 2395883

So, what a conclusion.

OR

Especially normies.

View attachment 2395927

View attachment 2395935

Read again last photo,

View attachment 2395972

everyone here lives in the west bro. only in like netherlands average height for men is like 6'1 excluding ethnics.

• +1
Not really cause if your a big ogre everybody will kiss your ass because there intimidated by you

• +1
The 10 scale is kind of misleading also as a 7/10 has a face much better than 70% of people.
7/10 != 70th percentile. If you're 70th percentile, you're average, 70th percentile = i think 5.5-6

7/10 != 70th percentile. If you're 70th percentile, you're average, 70th percentile = i think 5.5-6

On these sites a 7/10 is the beginning of Chadlite. Normies 7/10 is HTN I would say when not rating themselves. Self rating normies 7/10 is MTN usually.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova