Rating of friend? 21 5’10. Mtn or chadlite?

xqrc2

xqrc2

mulattas fav
EFDBB21D 6F53 4796 8D91 0F6A590F5B0E

Low tier normie. Eyes, hair and narrow lower third are your falios

MTN. Decent eyes though. I think beard or heavy stubble would help

Thrift store messi

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and forevermirin
MTN. Decent eyes though. I think beard or heavy stubble would help
His eyes are his worst feature something’s off with the ipd or pfl I can’t rly tell bc on my phone rn

strong LTN-weak MTN.

There's to much disagreement on this forum the ultimate test is his relationship successes past that point it matters not who gives a fuck it a dude rates you a 5 Micheal B Jordan maybe a 6 out of 10 facially but if he's slaying women who are 8s then clearly the 6 label didn't matter

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
There's to much disagreement on this forum the ultimate test is his relationship successes past that point it matters not who gives a fuck it a dude rates you a 5 Micheal B Jordan maybe a 6 out of 10 facially but if he's slaying women who are 8s then clearly the 6 label didn't matter
Mbj is rich and famous you absolute subhuman. Even with half his.fame id get the same girls.or better

His eyes are his worst feature something’s off with the ipd or pfl I can’t rly tell bc on my phone rn
Es ratio makes him look low iq and inbreed

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Mbj is rich and famous you absolute subhuman. Even with half his.fame id get the same girls.or better

But he only became rich and famous due to a certain level of looks you don't get Holly Wood famous by mistake.

Also unless you post results its like the akin to just trust me bro. Also you can get results that is equal in total number to his but he can always get results for women which a billion x better than what you can pull.

I'm just using common sense here

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
But he only became rich and famous due to a certain level of looks you don't get Holly Wood famous by mistake.

Also unless you post results its like the akin to just trust me bro. Also you can get results that is equal in total number to his but he can always get results for women which a billion x better than what you can pull.

I'm just using common sense here
If i, in my current state was in black pantner that mf wouldve been invisible. Make NO MISTAKE. This shit is so fucking cringe when people dont realize the bar is wayy lower for people in fucking movies bc STATUS

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Viking pheno

If i, in my current state was in black pantner that mf wouldve been invisible. Make NO MISTAKE. This shit is so fucking cringe when people dont realize the bar is wayy lower for people in fucking movies bc STATUS

You can't seem to connect dots why do some people get chosen for roles it's not cause of luck it's because they fit a look that guy may have recession but his overall face is good but if it was that easy why aren't you getting chosen for famous movie roles

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You can't seem to connect dots why do some people get chosen for roles it's not cause of luck it's because they fit a look that guy may have recession but his overall face is good but if it was that easy why aren't you getting chosen for famous movie roles
Obviously you can't connect the dots. Theres plenty of better looking black guys but he was still ok enough for the role. Plus the people who hired him for the role werent white stacylites you moron. Im not being chosen because i never applied for a role in a black panther movie. So cringe when a true subhuman as yourself genuinely thinks someone as low tier as mbj is in anyway above mtn. Even in black people circles there was never a guy who looked like him who was called sexy, never on instagram either. It was dudes like broderick, high psl moggers, pretty boy tyrones etc.