Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Clark69, Kazey and 2 others
I think you dropped this :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Kazey and poopoohead
Ltn, 3.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Jfl you legit said you were 6 ft 1 the other day. Which one are you?

wtf you look exactly like the guy in my dream who stabbed me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, LVZZO and Jeww
Ltn, 3.5/10
Now give flaws or stfu any incel can pretend to be smart and nerdy giving his rating here but no one seems to know how facial features works jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and depressionmaxxing
Now give flaws or stfu any incel can pretend to be smart and nerdy giving his rating here but no one seems to know how facial features works jfl
Flaws:
-background
-Small jaw, small chin
-small skull
-hair
-asymmetry

You have potential tho

Flaws:
-background
-Small jaw, small chin
-small skull
-hair
-asymmetry

You have potential tho
What are u yapping about broski the jaw aint small + i have a tall ramus and semi masculine mandible
Asymmetry is not a flaws unless ur a fully asymmetrical which even ryan Gosling doesn't have it or the most asymmetrical human bein isnt asymmetrical to the point that his features doesn't works or harmonious together smart ahh guy hair ur right chin is medium and its harmonious with face if u calucate the chin to philtrum ratio dont need a super big chin that may look asymmetrical the skull is decent too and its not small lol try again next time if it would be a next time im done with u insecure here the strongest on of u nggas is ltn here that get mogged easily any day

Flaws:
-background
-Small jaw, small chin
-small skull
-hair
-asymmetry

You have potential tho
What are u yapping about broski the jaw aint small + i have a tall ramus and semi masculine mandible
Asymmetry is not a flaws unless ur a fully asymmetrical which even ryan Gosling doesn't have it or the most asymmetrical human bein isnt asymmetrical to the point that his features doesn't works or harmonious together smart ahh guy hair ur right chin is medium and its harmonious with face if u calucate the chin to philtrum ratio dont need a super big chin that may look asymmetrical the skull is decent too and its not small lol try again next time if it would be a next time im done with u insecure here the strongest on of u nggas is ltn here that get mogged easily anyday

Get a genio kid

Get a life subhuman if u disagree on ur subhumanity add my disc
Elyasdepoot
I can mog battle u there to show u how a "ltn" mogs u to Gandy
Im not trying to say i am better than you, nor am i trying to insult you. You asked for a rating, i gave one. I dont need to compete with you. It‘s nothing more than an opinion you either chose to accept or deny.

Asymmetry is not a flaws unless ur a fully asymmetrical which even ryan Gosling doesn't have it or the most asymmetrical human bein isnt asymmetrical to the point that his features doesn't works or harmonious together smart ahh guy hair ur right chin is medium and its harmonious with face if u calucate the chin to philtrum ratio dont need a super big chin that may look asymmetrical the skull is decent too and its not small lol try again next time if it would be a next time im done with u insecure here the strongest on of u nggas is ltn here that get mogged easily anyday
You sound kinda autistic/insecure ngl. It’s not that big of a deal. Whatever broski, good luck

Nigga we're pointing out the flaws stop coping. You have potential though but first post a proper unfrauded picture and yes, your skull looks small.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Ronaldo without the jaw
8198-1694609670.jpg

Everything but shit lower third