Raw eggs could be contaminated with parasites

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
“The overall contamination rates of T. gondii among chicken, duck, and quail were 12.2, 15.5, and 4.4%, respectively; while N. caninum was detected in 11.1, 3.3, and 1.1% of the same samples, respectively. The contamination rates were increased with increasing humidity across three different regions.”

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Av0nr, RAMU KAKA, Mosh12 and 7 others
Drinking raw eggs became a trend Jfl

• +1
Reactions: synock21 and burrythiscurry
Drinking raw eggs became a trend Jfl
Well it has benefits over cooking but the infection risk is the issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and DoII
one should only eat oats and soups.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
over for ur iq if u even considered eating raw food

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hattrick, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
thanks for this man, just in time after reading about how bodybuilders ate 36 raw eggs for decades sometimes and saying its the closest thing to a steroid cycle. any idea what temperature kills the parasite eggs? so like if i cook them a bit but the center is still a bit runny is there a risk? im trying to get the benefits of the cholesterol without oxidizing it plus they are tastier that way to me

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
indeed is the closest thing to a steroid cycle, as testosterone derives from cholesterol.

I shat out parasites for 4 months straight. It really took a while to get everything out. Im still drinking turpentine for maintenance.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: YoYqkim, Running!, VrilChad and 2 others

gaston mogs. JFL if u get infected by raw eggs you subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, HerpDerpson, Running! and 1 other person
thanks for this man, just in time after reading about how bodybuilders ate 36 raw eggs for decades sometimes and saying its the closest thing to a steroid cycle. any idea what temperature kills the parasite eggs? so like if i cook them a bit but the center is still a bit runny is there a risk? im trying to get the benefits of the cholesterol without oxidizing it plus they are tastier that way to me
You could literally theoretically blast the yolk with UV light.
don't know if that would destroy the amino acids though

• +1
any idea what temperature kills the parasite eggs?
Need to do more research, but here’s an excerpt:

“The results showed no detection of T. gondii in fresh meats when the internal temperature reached above 64 °C (147.2 °F) and below −18 °C (0 °F). The tissue cysts can remain viable at least up to 30 days at 4 °C (39 °F) and about 3.3% cysts survived at 62.8 °C (145 °F). ”

so like if i cook them a bit but the center is still a bit runny is there a risk?
If internal temp not heated enough then internal not sterilized

im trying to get the benefits of the cholesterol without oxidizing it plus they are tastier that way to me
Yeah, raw animal foods just have so much advantage, a shame about the contamination

• Love it
Reactions: Son of gigachad
“The results showed no detection of T. gondii in fresh meats when the internal temperature reached above 64 °C (147.2 °F) and below −18 °C (0 °F). The tissue cysts can remain viable at least up to 30 days at 4 °C (39 °F) and about 3.3% cysts survived at 62.8 °C (145 °F). ”
Implies freezing is an alternative to cooking

• Love it
Implies freezing is an alternative to cooking
@Son of gigachad

“Cysts stored at-20 C were able to induce infection after 24 and 48 h of storage, but not after 72 h. Since not all cysts are destroyed simultaneously, as shown by the decreasing percentage of animals infected with inocula stored at either temperature for increasing periods of time, and viability is not completely lost after 48 h of storage at-20 C even in a small volume of homogenized tissue, these results suggest that the time of freezing meat for human consumption should be prolonged over 48 h as a measure of prevention of T. gondii infection.”

Here’s a review of different methods to eliminate or mitigate the thread of toxoplasma:

• Love it
parasites are a non issue - the stomach acid kills them. the problem is if you mix it with water or any other food (bread, rice, veggies) that dilute stomach acid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Youㅤ
your body doesn't process raw eggs as efficiently so you get approx 50% usable protein less

“The overall contamination rates of T. gondii among chicken, duck, and quail were 12.2, 15.5, and 4.4%, respectively; while N. caninum was detected in 11.1, 3.3, and 1.1% of the same samples, respectively. The contamination rates were increased with increasing humidity across three different regions.”

Lf67jf4w97r71
2fb510567301725dd26ee4d4bf00506ce8b51ff528f47e376f98261085a71890 1

• +1
Reactions: mewman, Youㅤ and anticel
I shat out parasites for 4 months straight. It really took a while to get everything out. Im still drinking turpentine for maintenance.
So you felt like shit for 4 months after your cleansing?

No, i shat out parasites
Did you have some skin issues like psoriasis/eczema/dandruff before the cleansing? If so, have they disappeared?

Did you have some skin issues like psoriasis/eczema/dandruff before the cleansing? If so, have they disappeared?
yeah, big dandruff, gay thoughts, dry skin. ITCHY scalp after eating carbs

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet, mewman and gribsufer1
yeah, big dandruff, gay thoughts, dry skin. ITCHY scalp after eating carbs
Im planning to do this too but not sure when I should, since Ive heard you feel like shit for 2 weeks straight

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Im planning to do this too but not sure when I should, since Ive heard you feel like shit for 2 weeks straight
I felt trash for the first 2 weeks. Always bloated etc, but the parasites were disgusting. I knew how they looked. It was disgusting. So it motivated me. I still drink turpentine for candida maintenance

Yeah its very good more parasite the faster u gonna heal

how tf is that even possible. Were u hospitalized

• +1
how tf is that even possible. Were u hospitalized
No, they are in ur stool only, but i know how they looked, very familiar with them, so i tracked how long i had them. It was around 4 months of everyday cleansing

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover
No, they are in ur stool only, but i know how they looked, very familiar with them, so i tracked how long i had them. It was around 4 months of everyday cleansing
jesus christ. What did u eat/what did u do to get infected with parasites for 4 months like that?

• +1
jesus christ. What did u eat/what did u do to get infected with parasites for 4 months like that?
It was multiple reasons, bad diet, bad sanitary routine, and the reason i started the cleanse in the first place. I was with a tranny for a year, so theres that. I stumbled upon this video, and it made me think. Thats why i started this cleanse.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, polishcel, VrilChad and 1 other person
It was multiple reasons, bad diet, bad sanitary routine, and the reason i started the cleanse in the first place. I was with a tranny for a year, so theres that. I stumbled upon this video, and it made me think. Thats why i started this cleanse.

holy based this is divine information thank you

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and andy9432

holy shit... i'm thinking of doing this type of cleanse, how much turpentine did you take?
did you take it with sugar?
should i take it on a empty stomach?
are your organs fine?
dm me if u can

Last edited:
  • +1
holy shit... i'm thinking of doing this type of cleanse, how much turpentine did you take?
did you take it with sugar?
should i take it on a empty stomach?
are your organs fine?
Organs are fine, i take it with sugar, i take it like 15 minutes before eating on an empty stomach.

Ive never felt better imo, as i previously stated, i shitted out parasites for 4 months, i felt like it was a neverending cycle, but finally ive havent seen parasites in my stool since early november.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and polishcel

Whats with the attraction towards trannys? Is it from the parasites?

• +1
yes, mainly from t. gondii, it's their mechanism to reproduce

• +1
yeah, i know it was from there, but i got molested as a kid so ive had parasites for a long time, but with the tranny, the parasites overloaded on my system, it should speak for itself, that i did a parasite cleanse daily for 4 months and passed parasites every single day.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
yeah, i know it was from there, but i got molested as a kid so ive had parasites for a long time, but with the tranny, the parasites overloaded on my system, it should speak for itself, that i did a parasite cleanse daily for 4 months and passed parasites every single day.
Damn those are some fucked up parasites jfl. Did you feel disgusted with urself after the cleanse?

• +1
Damn those are some fucked up parasites jfl. Did you feel disgusted with urself after the cleanse?
Yeah, some parasites just looked like small worms, but there were some digustingly looking parasites that had 3 heads, like tentacles, It was disgusting

• +1
Yeah, some parasites just looked like small worms, but there were some digustingly looking parasites that had 3 heads, like tentacles, It was disgusting
Not sure how to find those in my stools? I was referring to the tranny tho, were you disgusted that you messed with a tranny?

• +1
Not sure how to find those in my stools? I was referring to the tranny tho, were you disgusted that you messed with a tranny?
the sex, kissing, saliva disgusts me. Gays/trannies are walking parasite spreaders. Even just shaking their hands puts you at risk of contracting parasites. It is inevitable

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Youㅤ and polishcel
what retard eats raw eggs

Organs are fine, i take it with sugar, i take it like 15 minutes before eating on an empty stomach.

Ive never felt better imo, as i previously stated, i shitted out parasites for 4 months, i felt like it was a neverending cycle, but finally ive havent seen parasites in my stool since early november.
fuck it i'm going to try it and flush these demons i'm 90% sure i have some sort of parasites because i have an increased level of white blood cells which may indicate parasites and trannies and anal sex in general turns me on
the sex, kissing, saliva disgusts me. Gays/trannies are walking parasite spreaders. Even just shaking their hands puts you at risk of contracting parasites. It is inevitable
should i tell my gay classmate to deworm?

• +1
a tranny was packing our groceries at a store i told my mom not to let it touch the stuff and we must wash it my mom called be discrimatory brutal normie pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: andy9432, AlbinoMaxxer and polishcel
fuck it i'm going to try it and flush these demons i'm 90% sure i have some sort of parasites because i have an increased level of white blood cells which may indicate parasites and trannies and anal sex in general turns me on
over, theres definetly something wrong.

good luck boyo im not sure what parasites i have i dotn have gay thoughts so thats good but in general i have low sex drive

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
Is it pretty easy to see parasites in stools?

good luck boyo im not sure what parasites i have i dotn have gay thoughts so thats good but in general i have low sex drive
i was haveing cannibalistic and violent thoughts which according to joel wallach is caused by a severe mineral defieicncy

a tranny was packing our groceries at a store i told my mom not to let it touch the stuff and we must wash it my mom called be discrimatory brutal normie pill
the wormpill is real
btw did you know the bible actually lists deworming substances? i'm gonna post another wormpill 4chan post here when i find it

i took abendazole before because my dad is aware of the wormpill but it didn't have much effect i'm sure turpentine will be effective

• +1
yes, mainly from t. gondii, it's their mechanism to reproduce
Holy shit that makes sense ive had swollen lymph nodes for like 6 months and the doctors still dont know what it is.

my take on this is that all lifeforms in you are parasites (bacteria, fungi, protozoans) not just worms. helminiths are overrated imo as a parasite just because they are visible

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and AlbinoMaxxer

should i tell my gay classmate to deworm?
yeah you should, but hes probably brain washed

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
Its easy, just a quick 5-10 second look, and it was obvious to me atleast

• +1
Its easy, just a quick 5-10 second look, and it was obvious to me atleast
Dude thats creepy as fuck i gotta cleanse im pretty sure i have some

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back