Raw Milk Court Case

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
As some of you may know, there was a federal court case near where I live.

The United States of Cucks has banned this Amish farmer aka "AMOS MILLER" from selling his raw milk without a permit.
WE SHALL OVERCOME. WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR THE HEALTH OF THE FUTURE GENERATIONS OF AMERICANS.

The FDA and CDC still fearmoger about raw milk, saying it can transmit disease. This goes back to the 1900s when the elites in America blamed raw milk for transmitting Tuberculosis. Nowadays, they blame it for transmitting dysentery, etc.

The federal agencies logic is completely flawed. Literally disease can be trasmitted through anything. Disease can be transmitted through water. Why don't we ban water? Or at least make it so you have to "pasteurize" water (basically boil it). There's already been birth control, atrazine, microplastics and even heavy metals found in our tap water. The government literally doesn't care about that.

Disease can be transmitted through air. But you can't ban air right??

The reality is that raw milk has immunoglobulins that build the immune system of anyone who drinks it (IgA, IgB, IgG1). Lactorferrin is in raw milk. Helps to absorb iron and protect the immune system.

Raw milk contains the LACTASE ENYZME NATURALLY. Don't give me crap about its digestibility.

The reality is that there have been some special interests groups in America that started from certain religions who used their ideology to intertwine certain business interests to end shoveling low quality grain food like cereals and crackers don't peoples throats. That was in the 1900s
In the 1950s they started canning food giving people heavy metal poisoning from it.
1980s they started to demonize saturated fat and cholesterol.

In the 2010s they started to push soy milk, almond milk, oat milk down our throats. Even I fell for the vegan scam in 2014. I thought I was rebellign against the system but actually was enforcing it. Enforcing the degeneration and stunting of my own body and hormones. AS well as others.

It's the 2020s and my mom still has snapped out of the plant based diet bullcrap. My influence ended up persuading her in 2014. We would eat Chia seeds and smoothies. I though going to nondiary soy and then almond milk was cool and healthy. Not knowing about how fiber destroys the gut and smoothies are antinutrient oxalate bombs causing kidney stones. Not knowing what I know now.

My mother has aged. But I think her aging was optional. All she had to do was get enough bioavailable protein from animals and bioaviable micronutrients from dairy and eggs. She has tooth decay from all the tumeric and ginger. Plant based are literally cleansing and detoxing themselves to death (Steve Jobs).

Mark Cuban before veganism

Mark Cuban after veganism

This type of aging is optional.

Anyways to sum it up there's a specific biological warfare they are playing on us trying to make our lives as unnatural as possible. They want to feed the working classes grains and vegetables so they are hyperactive dogs ready to do work but lack the mental clarity to figure WTF its all for.

THANK YOU FOR READING

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger, IAMNOTANINCEL, slavicpsycho and 3 others
@Rawprimalooks @moggathon @ConfusedBolivian

Last edited:
As some of you may know, there was a federal court case near where I live.

The United States of Cucks has banned this Amish farmer aka "AMOS MILLER" from selling his raw milk without a permit.
WE SHALL OVERCOME. WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR THE HEALTH OF THE FUTURE GENERATIONS OF AMERICANS.

The FDA and CDC still fearmoger about raw milk, saying it can transmit disease. This goes back to the 1900s when the elites in America blamed raw milk for transmitting Tuberculosis. Nowadays, they blame it for transmitting dysentery, etc.

The federal agencies logic is completely flawed. Literally disease can be trasmitted through anything. Disease can be transmitted through water. Why don't we ban water? Or at least make it so you have to "pasteurize" water (basically boil it). There's already been birth control, atrazine, microplastics and even heavy metals found in our tap water. The government literally doesn't care about that.

Disease can be transmitted through air. But you can't ban air right??

The reality is that raw milk has immunoglobulins that build the immune system of anyone who drinks it (IgA, IgB, IgG1). Lactorferrin is in raw milk. Helps to absorb iron and protect the immune system.

Raw milk contains the LACTASE ENYZME NATURALLY. Don't give me crap about its digestibility.

The reality is that there have been some special interests groups in America that started from certain religions who used their ideology to intertwine certain business interests to end shoveling low quality grain food like cereals and crackers don't peoples throats. That was in the 1900s
In the 1950s they started canning food giving people heavy metal poisoning from it.
1980s they started to demonize saturated fat and cholesterol.

In the 2010s they started to push soy milk, almond milk, oat milk down our throats. Even I fell for the vegan scam in 2014. I thought I was rebellign against the system but actually was enforcing it. Enforcing the degeneration and stunting of my own body and hormones. AS well as others.

It's the 2020s and my mom still has snapped out of the plant based diet bullcrap. My influence ended up persuading her in 2014. We would eat Chia seeds and smoothies. I though going to nondiary soy and then almond milk was cool and healthy. Not knowing about how fiber destroys the gut and smoothies are antinutrient oxalate bombs causing kidney stones. Not knowing what I know now.

My mother has aged. But I think her aging was optional. All she had to do was get enough bioavailable protein from animals and bioaviable micronutrients from dairy and eggs. She has tooth decay from all the tumeric and ginger. Plant based are literally cleansing and detoxing themselves to death (Steve Jobs).

Mark Cuban before veganism
View attachment 2780821

Mark Cuban after veganism
View attachment 2780822

This type of aging is optional.

Anyways to sum it up there's a specific biological warfare they are playing on us trying to make our lives as unnatural as possible. They want to feed the working classes grains and vegetables so they are hyperactive dogs ready to do work but lack the mental clarity to figure WTF its all for.

THANK YOU FOR READING
they want us to drink alcohol and pay money for overpriced vegetables

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 27066
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Can niggers benefit from raw milk or it is just an aryan thing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
This is the biggest conspiracy, far bigger than muhhh 9/11.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
they want us to drink alcohol and pay money for overpriced vegetables
meanwhile vaccines are free. if it's free you're the product

This is the biggest conspiracy, far bigger than muhhh 9/11.
The elites plan on keeping all the raw meat and milk to themselves.

Ever since agriculture and the invention of plant based foods, the human brain has shrunk by 10%.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5 and HTN_Mentalcel
Not amos miller lol he's like the primal food king
How is that even possible if he is in pennsylvania

• +1
Not amos miller lol he's like the primal food king
How is that even possible if he is in pennsylvania
the Feds got him. even in PA