Rayban Glasses - Hailo or Failo?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey guys, need some legit advice again.

Was asking about glasses to wear in summer, and these glasses is what I was recommended.
However I feel like I look like a blind guy wearing them.
Would you say that they contribute to my facial aestehtics or cause a failo?

Thanks for your time and contribution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie, RichardSpencel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 5 others
You look like you’re about to terminate some pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 281, RichardSpencel and 32 others
Good since they hide your subhuman eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, kobecel and 10 others
Everything other than bones is cope u retard

• +1
Reactions: Maximus, RichardSpencel, AspiringChad and 5 others
Fix your eyes
Contacts and try to improve that fat pad with that tape like thingy women use. This will make you look better, for enederye just use makeup

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
@itsOVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AspiringChad and androidcel
Fatman0 fucked my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, AspiringChad and 4 others
UV lights me

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
DIDN'T READ A FUCKING WORD BUT THE OP WILL DIE A VIRGIN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crmsxg, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 5 others
both halo and failo

You look really old wearing sunglasses

Does not look great tbh, maybe other shape will fit better.

Does not look great tbh, maybe other shape will fit better.
Will try to order other shapes and see if it works

• +1
Reactions: SHARK

Was asking about glasses to wear in summer, and these glasses is what I was recommended.

HOLY FUCK. Eyes being your weakspot the raybans halo you to another fucking level.

You look pretty good with them on but you seem to have somewhat of a bewildered look on your face in this video. Is that your normal resting expression or were you making an unusual face?

edit:
Yeah, you've definitely making a face. Eyebrows slightly up and together and eyes slightly wide. That looks strange. Try a comparison with just your resting face and the glasses on.

You look pretty good with them on but you seem to have somewhat of a bewildered look on your face in this video. Is that your normal resting expression or were you making an unusual face?

edit:
Yeah, you've definitely making a face. Eyebrows slightly up and together and eyes slightly wide. That looks strange. Try a comparison with just your resting face and the glasses on.
Alright, Ill try. The glasses are fine? Or are these better?

Still trying out new things

HOLY FUCK. Eyes being your weakspot the raybans halo you to another fucking level.
Thats why Im so excited for summer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AspiringChad, kobecel and 2 others

Dunno I think I like the other ones better

Yeah, both look pretty good. Sunglasses are a big halo for you. Rock 'em brother. Just don't look bewildered when you take them off.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and BigdickAverageEthnic
Sexy bro looks good on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, itsoverbuddyboyo and BigdickAverageEthnic
Sexy bro looks good on you
They broke on the left side its over man
Yeah, both look pretty good. Sunglasses are a big halo for you. Rock 'em brother. Just don't look bewildered when you take them off.
I think its only cause Im adjusting into sunlight, the black ones are very expensive so Ill get some cheaper

Fix your eyes
Contacts and try to improve that fat pad with that tape like thingy women use. This will make you look better, for enederye just use makeup
Fix your eyes
What tape? Is this legit I have subhuman eyes

Dont really feel these ones suit your face shape, glasses like haircuts should be tailored to your face shape.

The glasses in OP are much better suited to your face shape

Last edited:
Huge fucking halo tbh
Never remove them

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
Hides your eye area, but it won't matter much because femoids will ask you to remove them so they can see your face better

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Dont really feel these ones suit your face shape, glasses like haircuts should be tailored to your face shape.

The glasses in OP are much better suited to your face shape
Yeh but they are also 160euros more expensive. Ill try to find better one.

Hides your eye area, but it won't matter much because femoids will ask you to remove them so they can see your face better
If they ask that I will run away, easy
Huge fucking halo tbh
Never remove them
How will I see then? They are made for extreme sunlight
Fix your eyes
I don't think I need contacts imo I have light green eyes

A slayer tbh

old pics of you= fatman0
lean pics of you=chadman0
pics with the ray bans on= blindman0

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, itsoverbuddyboyo, FatmanO and 1 other person
I mean wearing whatever (new nike shirts, designer glasses) won't improve your looks, what you need to focus on is growing your neck, thickening and grooming your eyebrows and wagecel for some surgery to fix the mouth

I mean wearing whatever (new nike shirts, designer glasses) won't improve your looks, what you need to focus on is growing your neck, thickening and grooming your eyebrows and wagecel for some surgery to fix the mouth
wish i had the confidence to neck curl in the gym lol

I thought my neck was fine tho?

And I think it does improve looks just not as hard as for example as these looksmaxes, however Im not sure how to actually groom eyebrows, need to find someone who does it

I thought my neck was fine tho?

And I think it does improve looks just not as hard as for example as these looksmaxes, however Im not sure how to actually groom eyebrows, need to find someone who does it
neck is not big enough bro train more, also put some castor oil, vitamin A and/or vaseline on your eyebrows every night like I do my eyebrows became caveman-like, I shaved the top parts of my eyebrows off so only the lower part of my eyebrows remained giving me a better look. Do this. Tho I'll give you some credit for the fat loss, I can see some cheek fat loss in that vid, nice work man.

All sunglasses increase attractivity, especially for people who have shitty eye area.
the brand just increases your status ()

Ur look decent with sunglasses, buy some knockoffs instead of some expensive ones since no one will probably see difference.

wish i had the confidence to neck curl in the gym lol
Bro don't do it in the gym, just do neck curls on your bed at home. Watch the alphadestiny video on it. The only thing is that alphadestiny's form of the neck curls on his bed is utter shit, you need to do slow controlled reps like you do with any exercise and do it to failure. Also make sure that your neck touches (almost!) touches your chest, like youre doing a chin tuck for 100% perfect form. Do this every other day and you will notice you can perform more and more reps every time.

neck is not big enough bro train more, also put some castor oil, vitamin A and/or vaseline on your eyebrows every night like I do my eyebrows became caveman-like, I shaved the top parts of my eyebrows off so only the lower part of my eyebrows remained giving me a better look. Do this. Tho I'll give you some credit for the fat loss, I can see some cheek fat loss in that vid, nice work man.
Thanks bro will order these.

I did lose a lot of fat so its possible I dont have tgat big of a neck anymore
Ur look decent with sunglasses, buy some knockoffs instead of some expensive ones since no one will probably see difference.
Any sunglasses or ones that look like thse ones?

Bro don't do it in the gym, just do neck curls on your bed at home. Watch the alphadestiny video on it. The only thing is that alphadestiny's form of the neck curls on his bed is utter shit, you need to do slow controlled reps like you do with any exercise and do it to failure. Do this every other day and you will notice you can perform more and more reps every time.
so only one set until failure? i was doing 3x25 for 5kg

so only one set until failure? i was doing 3x25 for 5kg
It was what worked best for me bro all other neck training did fuck all
Point is to see what works best for you. Neck is one of if not the fastest repairing muscle group in your body, so taking it to failure is no big deal. Also if you can do bodyweight neck curls for 100+ with the perfect form, then go over to weighted neck curls. But at that point you should have a pretty proportional neck already. Otherwise youre doing something very wrong bro

It was what worked best for me bro all other neck training did fuck all
Point is to see what works best for you. Neck is one of if not the fastest repairing muscle group in your body, so taking it to failure is no big deal. Also if you can do bodyweight neck curls for 100+ with the perfect form, then go over to weighted neck curls. But at that point you should have a pretty proportional neck already. Otherwise youre doing something very wrong bro
how long did it take you to get a good neck? and u got any progress pics?

how long did it take you to get a good neck? and u got any progress pics?
Don't have any progress pics becouse I don't have any before pics, but I went from 14 to 16, measured today

Don't have any progress pics becouse I don't have any before pics, but I went from 14 to 16, measured today
lol I got silently judged by another guy that I neck train, he told to my friend. Then I explained him its good if you fall down the stairs it helps protect you

Thanks bro will order these.

I did lose a lot of fat so its possible I dont have tgat big of a neck anymore

Any sunglasses or ones that look like thse ones?
Amazon probably has them, order from amazon.de since ur at slovenia

Glasses and hats are good since they improve symmetry as they are perfectly symmetrical. That is why so many subhumans fraud with them on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo