RE Cancer update I'm fucked

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Had to pay another 100 for this appointment already at like $750 paid or something.

It's not cancer but they are going to have to remove giant cist from my neck. It will probably cost me thousands and permanently scar my neck mogging my wallet and looks for life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, bradpittshairline, alriodai and 2 others
this is good news lol, you avoided the best, you can always remake that money althought it make take a few months and neck scar isn't that brootal

imagine if you had cancer jfl
would be giga over for your life actually

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, wateriswet, bradpittshairline and 5 others
atleast yuou dont got cancer nigga

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, bradpittshairline, wsada and 1 other person
Be appreciative,brah!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali, k1llsw1tch, garoupilled_ and 2 others
you'd be fucked if u had cancer

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and blackpilled I lost
I was just trying to get a JFL response with my complaints lol

Yeah I am feeling good

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Had to pay another 100 for this appointment already at like $750 paid or something.

It's not cancer but they are going to have to remove giant cist from my neck. It will probably cost me thousands and permanently scar my neck mogging my wallet and looks for life.

women like scars brah

• +1
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
Get it drained, then removed later when you can find a surgeon who is willing to use verteporfin.

If the scarring will bother you that much. Verteporfin May alter the healing pathways in humans to prevent scarring. Being tested now by several hair transplant surgeons for both scar prevention and graft regeneration

• +1
Reactions: blackpilled I lost