Reached 100 likes on Muzz

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
And not a single one is worth liking back. Well actually no I've forced myself to like back around 7-8 women. Most were abroad (brutal UK pill) Being ignored by 5, blocked by 2 and convo going nowhere with 1-3 business day reply from her.

It's fucking over for MTNs. We have to settle for femcels.

Had to use 2 boosts to achieve this feat and geomaxx several countries and timezonemaxxx. Thought I'd have a chance at getting an MTB but most women are beardmaxxed Chaddam only. It's brutal as curry and manlet (even tho I'm lying at 5'9).

I've got 4 boosts left. Paid £7.99 for them each. £7.99 just to be liked by mostly curry femcels... I can't do it in UK anymore, my face is public knowledge by now. Can't do Morocco - they can't speak English for shit. Tunisia was suifeul. Most MENA countries not popular with this shitty app. Only popular in western world. Maybe I'll try chadstralia.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski, Michael Myers, Abhorrence and 3 others
quote-insanity-doing-the-same-thing-over-and-over-again-and-expecting-different-results-albert-einstein-8-72-81.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Zenis, IBlamePhaggots and 2 others
@JohnDoe @TRUE_CEL @ascendedd @Xangsane @bobsmith03 @Abhorrence @terrowrism @bishōnenmaxxer @lightskinbengali

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
brootall

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
it's absolutely over as a sub chad. it's been repeated ad infinitum around these parts, but people hold onto irrational hope. there is no game left to exploit, maybe you can try sideways pussy game in asia, but that's not sustainable, eventually asian will be globalized to such an extent(if it isn't already) where isolated villagers will have access to chad. completely and irrevocably over.

• +1
Meanwhile buddy boyo here bagged a rich stacy

F5D2D25B A773 4EE3 A53E F091B4DC04E2

it's absolutely over as a sub chad. it's been repeated ad infinitum around these parts, but people hold onto irrational hope. there is no game left to exploit, maybe you can try sideways pussy game in asia, but that's not sustainable, eventually asian will be globalized to such an extent(if it isn't already) where isolated villagers will have access to chad. completely and irrevocably over.
Like this app is legit subhuman central because 90% are curry. I thought I fancied my chances because I mogged most curries facially (by virtue of being MTN) turns out it's same old hypergamy shit.

Yh it's over. If a MTN can only get femcels or weak ltbs, truecels would get what? Nothing.
Femcel curries are retarded ugly fat creatures

Muzz dont work for me i get 1/4 likes and most of them are from Indonesia. I got matches by one Finnish htb with hijab after larping my age. But most user are somalis in scandi.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yh it's over. If a MTN can only get femcels or weak ltbs, truecels would get what? Nothing.
Femcel curries are retarded ugly fat creatures
We've been over this in PMs. There is no logic to it. I just want MTB as well. Like I told you in PMs I'm getting top 10% maybe even top 5% my ethnicity (tbh they're MTB) but only problem is they're old AF like 28/29. I'm looking 23-26 ideally. These same girls would've skipped me 5-6 years ago for sure.

Muzz dont work for me i get 1/4 likes and most of them are from Indonesia. I got matches by one Finnish htb with hijab after larping my age. But most user are somalis in scandi.
Have you got an android? I think I may have told you before - use geospoofer app like fakeGPS free. And you'll get more views. Lie about your age though....

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and JohnDoe
We've been over this in PMs. There is no logic to it. I just want MTB as well. Like I told you in PMs I'm getting top 10% maybe even top 5% my ethnicity (tbh they're MTB) but only problem is they're old AF like 28/29. I'm looking 23-26 ideally. These same girls would've skipped me 5-6 years ago for sure.

Have you got an android? I think I may have told you before - use geospoofer app like fakeGPS free. And you'll get more views. Lie about your age though....
28 way too old. Imo better when guy is 3-6 years older atleast and ofc women age differently

• +1

Can that app used with other dating apps too?

Can that app used with other dating apps too?
I don't think so. I tried it with Bumble and Tinder chadfishing and doesn't work.

That app once activated using developer mode can basically fool your phone into thinking it's somewhere else.

And not a single one is worth liking back. Well actually no I've forced myself to like back around 7-8 women. Most were abroad (brutal UK pill) Being ignored by 5, blocked by 2 and convo going nowhere with 1-3 business day reply from her.

It's fucking over for MTNs. We have to settle for femcels.

Had to use 2 boosts to achieve this feat and geomaxx several countries and timezonemaxxx. Thought I'd have a chance at getting an MTB but most women are beardmaxxed Chaddam only. It's brutal as curry and manlet (even tho I'm lying at 5'9).

I've got 4 boosts left. Paid £7.99 for them each. £7.99 just to be liked by mostly curry femcels... I can't do it in UK anymore, my face is public knowledge by now. Can't do Morocco - they can't speak English for shit. Tunisia was suifeul. Most MENA countries not popular with this shitty app. Only popular in western world. Maybe I'll try chadstralia.
Bragpost. I would get zero matches.

• JFL
Bragpost. I would get zero matches.
If I showed you the likes you'd understand how getting 0 likes is equivalent to this.

There are a few (approx) 5 decent girls but all old AF.

jfl if you think religious foids are invulnerable to hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
If I showed you the likes you'd understand how getting 0 likes is equivalent to this.

There are a few (approx) 5 decent girls but all old AF.
Beggars can’t be choosers. Show me the likes.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and SecularIslamist