Reached ketosis

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
Feels good fasting now 28+ hours in. Was walking in the woods and felt some euphoria listening to music. I get that vibe where I feel like dancing and start fantasizing about going ER or displaying my exquisite skill in an awesome way. The morning sky 🌅 was also very beautiful. I bet Ramirez was sometimes fasting unintentionally when smoking that crack or just vibing from that high. I mean, it's not like he brought protein bars. We're meant to be able to withstand long durations without sustenance and actually function slightly more efficiently then.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Charisma, try2beme, Manletmachine and 2 others
aight

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Feels good fasting now 28+ hours in. Was walking in the woods and felt some euphoria listening to music. I get that vibe where I feel like dancing and start fantasizing about going ER or displaying my exquisite skill in an awesome way. The morning sky 🌅 was also very beautiful. I bet Ramirez was sometimes fasting unintentionally when smoking that crack or just vibing from that high. I mean, it's not like he brought protein bars. We're meant to be able to withstand long durations without sustenance and actually function slightly more efficiently then.
Mirin the discipline, I’ve been trying to fast for two weeks now, every day I fail and have a binge eating spree

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Eriot Lodger
Mirin the discipline, I’ve been trying to fast for two weeks now, every day I fail and have a binge eating spree
It's hard without stimulants. I don't take anything very strong, but a purely health conscientious spiritual fast I would struggle with.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
It's hard without stimulants. I don't take anything very strong, but a purely health conscientious spiritual fast I would struggle with.
I’m gonna try to get adderall soon

• +1
Dnr

Ur test is prob getting raped so hard by fasting rn jfl

Ur test is prob getting raped so hard by fasting rn jfl
He doesn’t notice that because he never had a single drop of testosterone

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
You literally need to take exogenous hormones to keep up with other men :ROFLMAO:
hmm? no? i dont take exogenous hormones.

also, ur legit low t lmao u prob have low 200s from no carb diet

hmm? no? i dont take exogenous hormones.

also, ur legit low t lmao u prob have low 200s from no carb diet
Yeah maybe you should. You're just as impotent as any other graycel. Weak, sterile and incompetent. Can't even recall a singular post written by you if I'm being honest.

• JFL
Yeah maybe you should. You're just as impotent as any other graycel. Weak, sterile and incompetent. Can't even recall a singular post written by you if I'm being honest.
lmaoo nigga i lifemog u, in reality nobody gives a fuck about this forum or being famous in an incel forum. this is literally an incel forum, you're an incel, the others are incel. most are KHHV and/or NEET. do you think I give a fuck about not being "recalled" by a khhv incel? "omg yes yes i got recalled by a fucking incel so happy now" do u think people would say that? ur low iq af

lmaoo nigga i lifemog u, in reality nobody gives a fuck about this forum or being famous in an incel forum. this is literally an incel forum, you're an incel, the others are incel. most are KHHV and/or NEET. do you think I give a fuck about not being "recalled" by a khhv incel? "omg yes yes i got recalled by a fucking incel so happy now" do u think people would say that? ur low iq af
I fucked pussy and raped cats so you should care. Plus my username is shiny. There's no way to verify anything you say since you're too uninteresting to do research on. 🧐

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and asdvek
I fucked pussy and raped cats so you should care. Plus my username is shiny. There's no way to verify anything you say since you're too uninteresting to do research on. 🧐
bruh wtf did u do to animals

Btw your grammar is so ugly and terrible. It's extremely ironic for you to call anyone low IQ, low IQ loser twat.

• JFL
Good job bhai

I am going to start my cycle in 3 days so I can't do no carb but I got leaner when I was on that diet. I couldn't sustain it though permanently and my hormonal profile suffered. I either responded bad or just wasn't getting enough calories in...

• Love it
Good job bhai

I am going to start my cycle in 3 days so I can't do no carb but I got leaner when I was on that diet. I couldn't sustain it though permanently and my hormonal profile suffered. I either responded bad or just wasn't getting enough calories in...
I need carbs too. Only time I go into ketosis is during prolonged fasts.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Im albanian u cumskin (im a cumskin too)
You're probably a psychopath like @The Grinch then. Never trust Albanians he told me in a conversation. You probably sell drugs. I hate those people.

You're probably a psychopath like @The Grinch then. Never trust Albanians he told me in a conversation. You probably sell drugs. I hate those people.
You can trust Albanians, Albanians never betray their friends

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
No but i traffic ur mom and ur whole family across all europe

You can trust Albanians, Albanians never betray their friends, but if you make them your enemy, then may god have mercy on you
Right that's psychopathic emotional hostage taking. I don't betray people but if I was I would probably move on and never talk to them again. I never forget if someone hurts me bad, like, that's why I'm cautious with _MVP_ because he is simply not trustworthy, even if I can enjoy his company at times.

96 hours type shit ahh
Is that was drug traffickers say when you have to pay up a debt? (Not saying you've sold but I know you've had drugs in the past)

With a gun to your head.. 🔫

Is that was drug traffickers say when you have to pay up a debt? (Not saying you've sold but I know you've had drugs in the past)

With a gun to your head.. 🔫

• JFL

I had my family's life threatened by a drug dealer once coz I owed like 20 bucks, then there was a neighbor walking by saying like "he doesn't care". Lmaoo pretty true. I stay away from that shit nowadays though!

How do you reach Ketosis? Never heard of that tbh.

I had my family's life threatened by a drug dealer once coz I owed like 20 bucks, then there was a neighbor walking by saying like "he doesn't care". Lmaoo pretty true. I stay away from that shit nowadays though!
Most dealers in Western Europe are just wannabes anyway tbh, they get robbed by their own customers and by other dealers all the time and they don’t do shit to take revenge.

Although you gotta be careful who you make your enemy, cause some criminals don’t fuck around and they don’t mind splitting blood in order to maintain their reputation on the street

• +1
How do you reach Ketosis? Never heard of that tbh.
Well there's the ketogenic diet. That's when you eat <50 carbohydrates every day. The fastest way to get there is through fasting though. It literally means you're breaking down fat tissue and converting it to ketones, which is then used by the body and brain as fuel instead of glucose, which is primarily from carbs.

Most dealers in Western Europe are just wannabes anyway tbh, they get robbed by their own customers and by other dealers all the time and they don’t do shit to take revenge.

Although you gotta be careful who you make your enemy, cause some criminals don’t fuck around and they don’t mind splitting blood in order to maintain their reputation on the street
Yeah I hate them. Especially niggers and Irishmen (which are essentially white niggers). If someone irl deals drugs then I just stay away from them completely. Not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Wish I could do this but I have bad hunger genetics

Reached peak retardation
Hhahahahah