Reached The Highest Resistance On My Stationary Bike

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
3-4 years ago, I used to be over 410lb, I looked like this
8f3af9c9986341859788bf28491112b2
20160616 053434 1
20160616 053540 1

I reached a level so bad I would get exhausted from merely moving around on my bed, I couldn't see my dick, I couldn't touch my feet, I felt constant pressure all over my body as if I was going to explode, then one day, i'll admit partly from being desperate and lonely from being a 5'5 Giga Obese Incel, I decided to do something about it.

What did I do? I didn't change my diet, I didn't listen to anyones advice, I did only 1 thing and 1 thing alone. Cardio. That's fucking right, I did cardio. Why? Because at the time of how fat I was I couldn't really do any other workout without permanently damaging my joints or body, so I had to actually do stationary cardio primarily. I have been using the same stationary bike from all the way back then. Now what's pretty cool about my stationary bike, is it has RESISTANCE SETTINGS bro, starts at 1 and goes all the way to RESISTANCE 16.

When I first started working out I was on Resistance 1, the first day I was barely able to do 5 minutes, the second day I managed to force myself to 10 minutes, then eventually after an unknown amount of days I reached 30 minutes, and it's said that doing 30 minutes a day of cardio can help you lose weight, and make your body healthier, eventually tho I knew just being able to do this on Resistance 1 wasn't enough, over the years I slowly but surely pushed myself to do higher resistances a day, I even got a real bike that had resistance settings, when I had a job I had to bike 10 miles a day, and I did it on the highest resistance setting, it was actually around this time that I stopped doing workouts on my stationary bike because having to bike 10 miles a day on a regular bike, along with the fact that I had to walk around 10-20 miles as part of my normal shift at work seemed like a pretty good trade off from working out on my stationary.

However after I was fired from my job for being a white young short male, I realized I had to get back into properly working out on my stationary bike, around this time which was about in March maybe? I left off at Resistance 7, yeah I know not even HALF WAY to Resistance 16.

Well at the time of writing this, July 18th, 2020, I have finally managed to do a proper workout on Resistance 16, a full 30 fucking minutes, no slacking, peddling real fucking hard, we've come a long way boys, Resistance 16 on my stationary bike for 30 minutes is harder than biking 10 miles, but we're not done yet, i'm going to pushing it to an hour, since I can't actually increase the resistance anymore on this machine, the only thing I can do, is force myself to do it faster, harder, and longer.

Also I didn't JUST lose weight via cardio, but it absolutely was how I lost the first 100+ pounds, and because of cardio, I didn't just lose weight, I strengthened my lungs, my heart, my stamina, I have more energy, I think faster, I move faster, I can hold my breath longer, cardio is the workout of life, every other workout is meme shit, there's a reason why you don't see any old body builders because being overweight whether it be muscle or fat is unhealthy, and they die of heart attacks.

I now look like this and continue to do cardio daily
Uu
CANNOT
IMG 20190821 102659 880
2020 07 06
20200504 020916
20200327 054406

I haven't even reached my peak yet, by my current estimates I will reach 0% Bodyfat either by the end of this year, or mid 2021, via completely healthy means, cardio, and very small amounts of calorie counting, no meme shit like weightlifting or water fasting.

Do Cardio to Reach Peak Performance, I will outlive all of you at this rate.
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 5292, Kmscurry and 16 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 7240
You posted your entry exam to the wrong website bro. This is looksmax.me not Cambridge university

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, RichardSpencel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, eyebrowsmaxxer, jackthenerd and 6 others
from incel to incel
also nice thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Ascendant, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Damn, son. If you were 5 inches taller you could be balls deep inside an average looking woman.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and GigaMogger
brendio-mogs-gif.526301

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
You are beautiful

Why is it that fatcels always have a great face underneath the fat?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
How tall are you?
Gives me hardcore manlet vibes ngl good transformation nonetheless.

I read all, from the first letter to the last sentence.

You lost a lot of weight my friend and I wish you the best. You deserve merit, so congratulations.

Keep on improving your body, IDGAF how you do it: if it works for you then it's good for you.

And.. I'll gladly come to your funeral when you'll hit 0% bodyfat JFL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Bro just eat less. I swear its so easy to be skinny. I dont understand how fat people are fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
good thing u lost weight u were going to die had you not done anything about it

And.. I'll gladly come to your funeral when you'll hit 0% bodyfat JFL :lul:
When I reach 0% bodyfat I will finally reach the 7th dimensional plane and wipe out this realm.

amazing transformation tbh no homo

Good shit bro keep it up

Jfl bro I don't get how anyone gets to 400 lbs ngl. I DO NOTHING all day almost. And I eat a decent amt and I'm 200 lbs 6'3

Jfl bro I don't get how anyone gets to 400 lbs ngl. I DO NOTHING all day almost. And I eat a decent amt and I'm 200 lbs 6'3

It's actually surprisingly easy to get to 400 lbs, that's the sad part. You aren't even necessarily bulking that hard. It's just consistently slight caloric surplus every single day for a year or two.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 6095