Read the philosopher "Thucydides" as a man

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I've read Nietzche.

Then i found out nietzche liked Thucydides.

So I read Thucydides quotes.

I have some to share below.

Thucydides, a Greek philosopher and historian, offers a brash, realistic, and simplified understanding of the human condition. He, like machiavelli, explains the world as IT ACTUALLY IS, instead of merely how IT SHOULD be.

Again, some insight below.

Screenshot 20230424 133024

Screenshot 20230424 133346

Screenshot 20230424 133426

Screenshot 20230424 133613

Screenshot 20230424 133656

^ Redpill is not a new concept. Been around for tens of thousands of years. People respect those who don't give a shit about them and view those as weak who treat them kindly. A despicable, but true, fact of human nature.

Screenshot 20230424 133817

^ Example could be Jesus when the Roman soldiers come to take him, and he tells Peter to "put away his sword, for those who live by the sword die by the sword", Jesus in the Bible gains respect by not using his power when he clearly can, a sign of superiority and being mentally undisturbed, also a masculine trait, that Jesus in the Bible represented.

Screenshot 20230424 134011

^ This is why I am so unfazed by the inceldom epidemic. It is trial by fire. Only the strong will survive and reproduce, just the same as our ancestors did to make us. And "out of the greatest dangers individuals acquire the greatest glory". In war a beautiful story is waiting to be told.

More to come. Look into it yourself to grow your mind.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zylaro, heightmaxxing, AlexBrown84 and 11 others
for the first time im saying:

Good thread. Need to use this as motivation to lean max:

3327142 1679415703881

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
you only need to know Michel Houellebecq

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
People respect those who don't give a shit about them and view those as weak who treat them kindly. A despicable, but true, fact of human nature.
All truly strong people are kind

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 27857
high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: zylaro
another day another schizo ramblings from an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 26633 and JovenCansao
Also Nietzche is an abused dog and an incel, most philosophers suffer the same fate. The real philosophers that you should follow should be the ones that did something to impact the world, not gay ass high inhib niggas that spent most of their time writing schizo shit in an empty room.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Deleted member 15302, Prince88 and 1 other person
weed smoker activities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 22623
you only need to know Michel Houellebeqc

Also Nietzche is an abused dog and an incel, most philosophers suffer the same fate. The real philosophers that you should follow should be the ones that did something to impact the world, not gay ass high inhib niggas that spent most of their time writing schizo shit in an empty room.
this is why miyamoto musashi mogs, his philosophies are great + he was strongest samurai at the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
this is why miyamoto musashi mogs, his philosophies are great + he was strongest samurai at the time
facts + based + vagabondpilled

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
high iq thread

Could you name real philosophers then? Not meaning to challenge you, since I'm a novice when it comes to philosophy myself.

War means a bunch of young men on both sides fighting and dying to keep their old rich powerful masters rich and powerful.

This is all you need to know about the "glory of war".

HCrE24I.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 27857 and JovenCansao
This dude just doesn't stop jfl

• +1
Could you name real philosophers then? Not meaning to challenge you, since I'm a novice when it comes to philosophy myself.

View attachment 2166817
don't know names of top of my head, cus i am not expert in philosphy that's the point. All I know is that most philosophers just talk and talk and use philosophy as a way of to cope. Philosophy should be used as an extension for your life same with spirituality. Miyamoto Mushashi is a great philosopher and the most feared samurai from Japan. You can search on your own for philosophers like him, doing just a simple background check about their life, for example maybe Nietzsche is a good philosopher but he had nothing in his life going on for him, he was just a rambling schizoid, who was afraid to talk to women, and when he did he was a complete sperg. Actions > words.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, bishōnenmaxxer and gribsufer1

You're wrong. I read Napoleon Bonaparte, I've read art of war, book of five rings, plenty of literature on individuals who take action.

You forget that Nietzche wasn't just a man of action but a literal 1 in a BILLION IQ men. He critiqued Darwin's theory of EVOLUTION, all of philosophy and philosophers before him, he's known as "the philosopher with a hammer" because he intellectually RAPED everyone before him in IQ.

He also was a professor at age 24 because he was so smart they just MADE HIM a professor, studied history of languages, knew Latin, and all of ancient philosophy and history.

You can't learn everything from the battlefield. Sometimes you need individuals who look deep into history and the human psyche to understand even more clearly what it means to be human. That's who nietzche was.

And you forgot many influential people learned from Nietzche. Hitler read nietzche and that's where he got his German master race plan, from Nietzches "ubermesch" also what inspired the "superman" series.

You seriously are wrong, just wrong here. I include nietzche WITH a wide variety of other authors and thinkers. I read Machiavelli too. And this is a common thing to do. Every intelligent man has a LIBRARY not just one fucking type of thinker.

That's like discarding a wise old man's advice just because he's weak and old, and listening to a young athlete just because he's young and physically active. It's stupid. Wisdom is wisdom whenever you find it.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Myth, Yerow and 2 others
You're wrong. I read Napoleon Bonaparte, I've read art of war, book of five rings, plenty of literature on individuals who take action.

You forget that Nietzche wasn't just a man of action but a literal 1 in a BILLION IQ men. He critiqued Darwin's theory of EVOLUTION, all of philosophy and philosophers before him, he's known as "the philosopher with a hammer" because he intellectually RAPED everyone before him in IQ.

He also was a professor at age 24 because he was so smart they just MADE HIM a professor, studied history of languages, knew Latin, and all of ancient philosophy and history.

You can't learn everything from the battlefield. Sometimes you need individuals who look deep into history and the human psyche to understand even more clearly what it means to be human. That's who nietzche was.

And you forgot many influential people learned from Nietzche. Hitler read nietzche and that's where he got his German master race plan, from Nietzches "ubermesch" also what inspired the "superman" series.

You seriously are wrong, just wrong here. I include nietzche WITH a wide variety of other authors and thinkers. I read Machiavelli too. And this is a common thing to do. Every intelligent man has a LIBRARY not just one fucking type of thinker.

That's like discarding a wise old man's advice just because he's weak and old, and listening to a young athlete just because he's young and physically active. It's stupid. Wisdom is wisdom whenever you find it.
dnrd maybe it's true but keep writing essays for a nigga that was scared to talk to girls

didnt know that about him

also another cope if you dig deep into spirituality.

I've read the King James Bible over 30 times, the Quran, read a bit of the Hadith, looked into Buddhism as well. I know what I'm talking about with certainty.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I've read the King James Bible over 30 times, the Quran, read a bit of the Hadith, looked into Buddhism as well. I know what I'm talking about with certainty.

And certainty pertains to madness, as Nietzsche deducts in Ecce Homo right before his death. But I guess you didn't read that...

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 27857
u know nothing about spirituality just by reading ur post. Please go outside more, start enjoying life and stop coping so much with philosophy because it's a dangerous road that leads to nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
u know nothing about spirituality just by reading ur post. Please go outside more, start enjoying life and stop coping so much with philosophy because it's a dangerous road that leads to nothing.

I'm more educated, harder working, more intelligent, and go outside more than you.

You're losing at your own game. It's my game.

And it's my thread, and you're losing here too.

Learn from me. Learn from Thucydides.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I'm more educated, harder working, more intelligent, and go outside more than you.

You're losing at your own game. It's my game.

And it's my thread, and you're losing here too.

Learn from me. Learn from Thucydides.
Barking Nicki Minaj GIF by DNCE

keep writing essays

niggas always sucking random philosophers dicks. nigga really needs someone to tell him how to think

• +1
remember op is an abused dog and copes with philosophy

4ef161c0-57a1-4f59-b65a-9404608e93b3-jpeg.1818862

laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF

can't make this shit up

Last edited:
human condition
Its a study and rationalization of paganism. Worldview of anything pagan is usually bullshit. Read Carl Jung & David Livingstone Ordo ab Chao. You will be set

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 27857
it's a dangerous road that leads to nothing.
Cause it's a study of paganism from the hellenistic age and library of Alexandria. Inb4 muh we lost 292838 years of knowledge kek it was just all pagan manuscripts doing the same astrology worship bs and philosophy stemmed from paganism, Pythagoras studied zohar and talmud lol

• +1
Its a study and rationalization of paganism. Worldview of anything pagan is usually bullshit. Read Carl Jung & David Livingstone Ordo ab Chao. You will be set

I read Carl Jung ALSO.

This is pure stupidity to gatekeep which documents should be read and which shouldn't. I don't subscribe to ANY ideas which prevent free thought. I'm trying to improve my behaviors and thoughts not identify with an enclosed "group".

• Ugh..
I read Carl Jung ALSO.

This is pure stupidity to gatekeep which documents should be read and which shouldn't. I don't subscribe to ANY ideas which prevent free thought. I'm trying to improve my behaviors and thoughts not identify with an enclosed "group".
u read everything yet u stand for nothing, typical abused dog

This is pure stupidity to gatekeep which documents should be read and which shouldn't
Of course but sir it is important that you know it isn't anything different, and if you have read Carl Jung "Philosophy and religion west and east" you would know the majority of everything is pagan except the torah and quran in which case you would have your answer to the meaning of life which I find to be superior to those of pagan beliefs

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
it talks about gnosticism? if yes i'm sold
Brah it talks about fucking everything... I was compiling all the evidence of paganism in Christianity and was searching about mithraism, thats how I found him. This nigga talks about literally everything. Although his book is very huge, theres like 6 books in there. It mentions James Frazer's "dying god" , and Carl Jungs study of paganism, he has also tracked every single masonic lodge member bloodline ever. It took him apparently 30 years of research for the book. One part of 1 volume of the book is approximately 1/1.5h of listening. Talks about everything from the first instance of paganism, trinity, sacrifice, astrology, key development of masonic societies, their goals, aims, and was the only one ever who actually explained to me the existence of freemasons, building of the temple, etc. And introduced me to Gnosticism, how it developed, absolutely everything and the worst thing is I only listened to the first 5 sections of volume 1. Theres 6 volumes and each has a shit ton of chapters. Honestly connected the dots for me personally. I would continue listening to his shit (putting the text into a TTS machine and listening as an audio book cause theres way too much text) but theres simply way too much to learn. It's all free on his website, the whole book. He has a website go and briefly check it out it absolutely talks a lot about Gnosticism, regarding its development and history. He doesn't have a positive opinion about it though. As for more intimite info regarding Gnosticism it's very similar (and you would learn very similar things) if you learned about alchemy, hermeticism (emerald tablet) and masonry. The core principles are about the same and the teachings parallel eachother. I would recommend in that case that you adhere to Gnosticism, you watch the youtubers Esoterica info & Gnostic Informant. I will come back and link you some more gnostic youtubers I just have to find them

• Love it
Brah it talks about fucking everything... I was compiling all the evidence of paganism in Christianity and was searching about mithraism, thats how I found him. This nigga talks about literally everything. Although his book is very huge, theres like 6 books in there. It mentions James Frazer's "dying god" , and Carl Jungs study of paganism, he has also tracked every single masonic lodge member bloodline ever. It took him apparently 30 years of research for the book. One part of 1 volume of the book is approximately 1/1.5h of listening. Talks about everything from the first instance of paganism, trinity, sacrifice, astrology, key development of masonic societies, their goals, aims, and was the only one ever who actually explained to me the existence of freemasons, building of the temple, etc. And introduced me to Gnosticism, how it developed, absolutely everything and the worst thing is I only listened to the first 5 sections of volume 1. Theres 6 volumes and each has a shit ton of chapters. Honestly connected the dots for me personally. I would continue listening to his shit (putting the text into a TTS machine and listening as an audio book cause theres way too much text) but theres simply way too much to learn. It's all free on his website, the whole book. He has a website go and briefly check it out it absolutely talks a lot about Gnosticism, regarding its development and history. He doesn't have a positive opinion about it though. As for more intimite info regarding Gnosticism it's very similar (and you would learn very similar things) if you learned about alchemy, hermeticism (emerald tablet) and masonry. The core principles are about the same and the teachings parallel eachother. I would recommend in that case that you adhere to Gnosticism, you watch the youtubers Esoterica info & Gnostic Informant. I will come back and link you some more gnostic youtubers I just have to find them
dm me everything bro i'm hooked

legit high iq poster

u was on lookism?
No but i was archiving their shit when it was being taken down lol, you can see the archive in my profile comments someone linked it

Never felt the need to make an account there

• +1
No but i was archiving their shit when it was being taken down lol, you can see the archive in my profile comments someone linked it
yea i browse the archive religiously and that place mogs this one to dirt