Read this and U will commit crime (schizo ramblings)

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
Truth is, ever making Money legally and effortlessly would be too surprising for me. Im 33yo. Bet on never making it. I will Focus on crime. My current life without Money and Sex is unbearable.

So the question is: do you Accept your current Life with No Hope? Or will you risk prison?
I argue:
Crime, because otherwise i will never have Peace of mind, it will be mindfuck every day, wondering If i should do crime or Not. Then better do crime.
Crime gives U ultimate, unreachable frequency.
Im tired of this cycle. Gotta so Something to Break the cycle, which only crime can

Crime is certainly Not the worst decision, too much speaks for it. If it was that Bad i wouldnt consider it every day .

Heaven is everything, its Worth risking hell

Current Life is unbearable
Prison is unbearable
Its both unbearable anyway, therefore crime, because it can lead you to a bearable Life. You Play to win and you will never win If Not crime.

Crime can Beat down any Bad Feeling with drugs

Crime = endlessly euphoria, and U haven't felt it for years now

And there is nothing new online

+ Crime gives me the Amphetamine frequency to completely overtake
Crime Always comes back

+ Otherwise U will get the constant coughing again hell If U keep Smoking, which is hell, only through crime can i Stop Smoking and have Sex drugs and No workcelling. Because i Love myself and dont want to have permanent cough, crime. In prison i can't quit anyway but irl also not, only through crime can i avoid them early death and unbearable health issues.

If sth is important enough U do it even If odds are not in Ur favor musk. Sick of mindfuck and cycle
No painful choice in prison
Try Out crime
Test If caught crime

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Neckedafter7, Deleted member and 6 others
shut up incel

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Lynxress, edgemaxx and 2 others
Cope, nigger tier iq

Singularity ww3 can save me even If prison
Others will start doing crime too since everything is imp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, The Antichrist and woeisme
There are even more reasons

You would be a total boy toy in prison bro don't risk it

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and socialcel
You would be a total boy toy in prison bro don't risk it
Cope im Like the devil dabura from dbz or high IQ babidi in hell in prison

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, socialcel, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Neckedafter7
Im crime away from achieving godlike drugs Sex frequency IQ overtake

Im so evil i dont need to be afraid of prison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
If i get caught and fail i deserve hell.
Prison is the ultimate confrontation therapy to become stonehard

• +1
You will not be stonehard if you get fucked in you ass (more like raped) by prison tyrones (like me haha)

the only thing thaats gonna be hard is you dick

Ok i might Miss Out on Internet in prison, but there is barely anything new there i dont already know, and im dying through Smoking rn, only crime can make me Stop smoking. Remember, i Bet on never making Money legally, because it would be too surprising

• JFL
You will not be stonehard if you get fucked in you ass (more like raped) by prison tyrones (like me haha)

the only thing thaats gonna be hard is you dick
If i say i would enjoy it, i would get banned Here so

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 58285, stunna and 1 other person
read every single pixel high iq shit

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
if ww3 happens its over for europe.................!!!!!!!!!! and if it happens... i will start commiting darktriad

Dont do it. Thread is old.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 58285
Do it again.

Crime bad

Don't do it guys 😊👍

Truth is, ever making Money legally and effortlessly would be too surprising for me. Im 33yo. Bet on never making it. I will Focus on crime. My current life without Money and Sex is unbearable.

So the question is: do you Accept your current Life with No Hope? Or will you risk prison?
I argue:
Crime, because otherwise i will never have Peace of mind, it will be mindfuck every day, wondering If i should do crime or Not. Then better do crime.
Im tired of this cycle. Gotta so Something to Break the cycle, which only crime can

Crime is certainly Not the worst decision, too much speaks for it. If it was that Bad i wouldnt consider it every day .

Prison is unbearable
Its both unbearable anyway, therefore crime, because it can lead you to a bearable Life. You Play to win and you will never win If Not crime.

Crime Always comes back

+ Otherwise U will get the constant coughing again hell If U keep Smoking, which is hell, only through crime can i Stop Smoking and have Sex drugs and No workcelling. Because i Love myself and dont want to have permanent cough, crime. In prison i can't quit anyway but irl also not, only through crime can i avoid them early death and unbearable health issues.

If sth is important enough U do it even If odds are not in Ur favor musk. Sick of mindfuck and cycle
Try Out crime
Test If caught crime
Then u know truth about primal diet then its not worth to lose that high feeling

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Luffymaxxing

I argue:

Prison is unbearable

Crime Always comes back

Try Out crime
Test If caught crime

Ok i might Miss Out on Internet in prison, but there is barely anything new there i dont already know, and im dying through Smoking rn, only crime can make me Stop smoking. Remember, i Bet on never making Money legally, because it would be too surprising

Im crime away from achieving godlike drugs Sex frequency IQ overtake
Im so evil i dont need to be afraid of prison
If i get caught and fail i deserve hell.

Prison is unbearable
Its both unbearable anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back