Real fix for low T (and other health problems)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Hi. Today I will tell you about a fix for low testosterone that you have never heard before.

If you are anything short of obese, have two testicles and no serious health issues, semi active and you still have low testosterone, here is the potential fix.

As you already know, pollution and contamination levels in the air, water and food are moderate to extremely high depending where you live, and almost no place is pollution free.

What concerns us is exposure to heavy metals which you will inhale, ingest, inject (not on purpose) or have skin contact with, and you retain more heavy metals as you get older.

But before we get started here is proof that heavy metal exposure destroys testosterone

And proof that heavy metal exposure and toxicity is common and a real thing
Each year, an estimated 1 million people, die from lead poisoning.

It is estimated that several million people are exposed to arsenic chronically throughout the world

Although the results of these surveys have demonstrated a general decline in blood lead levels since the 1970s, they have also shown that large populations of children continue to have elevated blood lead levels (> 10µg/dL). Hence, lead poisoning remains one of the most common pediatric health problems in the United States today

Despite the progress in these programs, human exposure to lead remains a serious health problem [176, 177]. Lead is the most systemic toxicant that affects several organs in the body including the kidneys, liver, central nervous system, hematopoetic system, endocrine system, and reproductive system

It is estimated that more than 300,000 workers are exposed annually to chromium and chromium-containing compounds in the workplace.

It is estimated that about 2.3% of the U.S. population has elevated levels of urine cadmium(much higher in other countries)
The most dangerous heavy metal is mercury.

When mercury gets into your body, it gets stuck in your lungs, kidneys, liver and brain. Mercury makes it easy for other heavy metals to get attached to your cells and they get stuck.

If you've received vaccines you are at a higher risk. You eat fish? High risk. Polluted air? High risk. Polluted water? High risk. But the number one factor is, of course
genetic predisposition. Some people's bodies are bad at flushing out heavy metals.

So we've established that heavy metals affect testosterone, and even if they don't, they destroy your health, mental focus, cause anxiety, depression and other things. The question now what do I do about that?

You need Alpha Lipoic Acid and Dimercaptosuccinic acid.

Alpha Lipoic Acid removes heavy metals from your brain and organs, Dimercaptosuccinic acid removes heavy metals from your organs.
Don't buy them yet because you need to read a manual first to know the protocol and the rules. If you don't follow the rules you will hurt yourself.

I hope this helps

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, kokoszanel, currylightskin and 7 others
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
did you clean yourself of heavy metals?

how did this affect you?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, anticel and .*my*.
did you clean yourself of heavy metals?

how did this affect you?
I'm in the process. Feeling better overall. I am taking 7mg of ALA and 7mg of dmsa every 3 hours for 3 days. Then I take a break for 4 days according to the protocol.

After each 4 day break I up the dose 2x. I am careful because if you have a dose too high it will create side effects. Goal is to reach about 300 mg of dmsa and 300 mg of ala. By then I should be clean.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Your testosterone is mostly determined by your status
My brother has high test mean while I have low
He always feel comfortable at home meanwhile I don’t, he also mogs me at most life aspects.

Diets and other bullshit doesn’t matter that much.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ang3l, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, malicieusss and 1 other person
Low testosterone = low status
My brother has high test mean while I have low
He always feel comfortable at home meanwhile I don’t
True but not always. If a person has low anxiety and low testosterone they mog high anxiety and high testosterone

I remember when i was little i broke a mercury thermometer, i was playing with the mercury for hours before my parents came and saw it. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and .*my*.
I remember when i was little i broke a mercury thermometer, i was playing with the mercury for hours before my parents came and saw it. :hnghn:
Could be nothing if you have good resistance, could be a big problem if you're susceptible

You still have mercury either way and will benefit from this therapy that I mentioned

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
post here again in a month or so

• +1
Sort of lifefuel but not that much rly. Bookmarked anyway

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 17872, smoothsexy and 1 other person
heavy metal exposure destroys testosterone
mark-heylmun-windmill.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
I went for a blood test recently. asked for general test. bitch took cholesterol and other useless garbage but didn't take heavy metals or hormones :lul:

• +1
I'm in the process. Feeling better overall. I am taking 7mg of ALA and 7mg of dmsa every 3 hours for 3 days. Then I take a break for 4 days according to the protocol.

After each 4 day break I up the dose 2x. I am careful because if you have a dose too high it will create side effects. Goal is to reach about 300 mg of dmsa and 300 mg of ala. By then I should be clean.
do you have any normie stack? never heard of ala or dmsa :feelshmm:

• +1
I went for a blood test recently. asked for general test. bitch took cholesterol and other useless garbage but didn't take heavy metals or hormones :lul:
Heavy metals won't show if your last exposure has been longer than 90 days. They won't show in urine either.

Hair test is more reliable.

Yeah, it's the bitch's fault you're too dumb to comprehend a basic blood test and can't communicate what you're looking for. Special blood tests that screen heavy metals or sex hormones are expensive and usually not covered by health insurance, unless considered 'medically necessary'

• JFL
Heavy metals won't show if your last exposure has been longer than 90 days. They won't show in urine either.

Hair test is more reliable.
yeah but still it gives general idea perhaps. I heard wrist xray can work or maybe blue gums but that probably requires high exposure

Yeah, it's the bitch's fault you're too dumb to comprehend a basic blood test and can't communicate what you're looking for. Special blood tests that screen heavy metals or sex hormones are expensive and usually not covered by health insurance, unless considered 'medically necessary'
nigga I'm not trying to tell the "doctor" what to do they get real pissy about it. but jfl at her IQ ngl

• JFL
I'd probably have to come up with a list of fake symptoms for the cunt to get most things tested jfl. it's a shit system I go in once in my life for a comprehensive blood test and she thinks cholesterol is what should be checked. over for this world

• JFL
nigga I'm not trying to tell the "doctor" what to do they get real pissy about it. but jfl at her IQ ngl
How about asking nicely instead of telling? You can request any legal service if you're willing to pay. Guess I'm talking to a 15 yo

• JFL
How about asking nicely instead of telling? You can request any legal service if you're willing to pay. Guess I'm talking to a 15 yo
no, that is not how it works here. but your constant condescending posts are getting pretty fucking tiresome it's not my fault you're a botched subhuman :feelsokman:

How is it possible to take 7mg of ALA when capsules are like 600mg.

• +1
How is it possible to take 7mg of ALA when capsules are like 600mg.
Capsules are 50mg and I open the capsule and divide them in smaller capsules