REAL test of attractiveness

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Draw a line from the corner of your eye, down to the side of your nose and then make it a triangle and see how wide the triangle is. It is universal that attractive people have a wide triangle such as Jordan Barrett for example:
Maxillomog

As compared to someone like this:
Maxresdefault

This is one of the few experiments where obviously not everyone who has it is automatically high psl, but there isnt a high psl person who doesn't have a wide triangle, check and try for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
brad pitt doesn’t have one. stop posting shitty threads thanks

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2745, Petsmart and 13 others
Real test of autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, .👽., Petsmart and 14 others
Bless Allah my triangle is wide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 3202
Draw a line from the corner of your eye, down to the side of your nose and then make it a triangle and see how wide the triangle is. It is universal that attractive people have a wide triangle such as Jordan Barrett for example: View attachment 278689

As compared to someone like this: View attachment 278690

This is one of the few experiments where obviously not everyone who has it is automatically high psl, but there isnt a high psl person who doesn't have a wide triangle, check and try for yourself.
You need to draw the lower line from bottum of ears to bottum of nose. Barret is tilting his head WAAY back in that pic giving him a wider triangle

• +1
Reactions: Repzta
Real test of attraction is irl interaction with females and the quality of iois. Everything thing else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, GordonFreeman, Schönling and 18 others
Draw a line from the corner of your eye, down to the side of your nose and then make it a triangle and see how wide the triangle is. It is universal that attractive people have a wide triangle such as Jordan Barrett for example: View attachment 278689

As compared to someone like this: View attachment 278690

because barret tilt hes head lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: draco
Stolen from facehacking

You already posted this thread a few weeks ago smh

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
triangles me

Suicide thread for flat face maxillary recessed embryos like me.

DAC598D4 F6F8 4747 A1F4 92D55959242A

Lifefuel i have more forward growth than Barrett, but i ain’t getting laid explain this OP

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 3202
That is a 3/4th pic not proper profile

It might not be a full profile but you still can’t see the other eyebrow and the other nostril, if it’s not a proper profile it’s very close to it and it wouldn’t change much on a perfectly taken pic of my side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and Deleted member 3202
Brad pitt is overrated

I never found him attractive nor has anyone i have met irl, my PARENTS once said they see him as nothing special too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Brad Pitt isn’t even considered attractive in 2020 it’s over

I swear you have posted this exact same thread before. Am I tripping or?