“Reasking” out my oneitis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Thursday I plan on doing it. I’m gonna ask her if maybe we could get together to hang out sometime. But I need to find out if she’s still in a relationship. How do I ask without implying I want to get in one?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, FatmanO, Ritalincel and 5 others
You will never amount to anything.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Mousei, FailedNormie, Sean O'Aspie and 19 others
fag gay

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, nausea, SikKunt and 2 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Reeeeeeeeeasking out you mean

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel, Time Travel and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and Eskimo
Ban this fat tub of lard nig and unban the number of posters equal in weight to this elephant.

like 10-12 posters should be equivalent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tiddlywink, elfmaxx, Time Travel and 3 others
put that disgusting creature out of your mind already, she's obviously not into you. you'll feel better. this is not meant to be insulting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Aids!, androidcel and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, elfmaxx, Aids! and 4 others
Do it
nothing to lose

quick question: does your oneitis actually KNOW you? is she your friend? when have you talked to her?

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Thursday I plan on doing it. I’m gonna ask her if maybe we could get together to hang out sometime. But I need to find out if she’s still in a relationship. How do I ask without implying I want to get in one?
how is it hanging nigger. you guard while i take a shit on the street
years ye years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years ars years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years
years ye years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years ars years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years years

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright and SikKunt
"There ain't nothin' to it but to do it"
Try it, that way we can see you hang yourself after you get rejected :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and impure666
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt
fats me into utter obesity

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vitruvian, impure666 and 1 other person
put that disgusting creature out of your mind already, she's obviously not into you. you'll feel better. this is not meant to be insulting.
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Krezo, Vitruvian and 2 others
You shouldnt being taking anyone out to eat with your fat ass self

• +1
tell it you love it

please dont ban me

• Love it
Just be confident and go up and ask her, make sure to smile and maintain eye contact this shows your warm side while still messaging that you can lead

• +1
Reactions: nausea
he's just a loweffortspammer
bbc=infinite power(this is a joke, knajjd i beg u pls dont ban me. black lives matter)

• +1
just stalk her socials brah not hard they always brag about relationships

I talked to her before, by the way. I asked her out already a long time ago, but I felt i went too fast, so I’m just gonna see if she wants to hang out.
just stalk her socials brah not hard they always brag about relationships
Her Instagram is private. When I tried to follow her during the summer, she left me on requested.

Her Instagram is private. When I tried to follow her during the summer, she left me on requested.
Its over you fucking retard. If she liked you she would have accepted your request a long time ago. You think she would leave Brad Pitt on requested?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and IceCutter
Cuck alert

• +1
If she's still in relationship and she tells partner it's over for you fat boy

expect a big beat down coming your way

Get over her. As a guy who probably had 10 plus oneitises in my life, it's really pathetic and low T.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter, SikKunt, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
If she's still in relationship and she tells partner it's over for you fat boy

expect a big beat down coming your way
Shut up, nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Ritalincel and IceCutter
quick question: does your oneitis actually KNOW you? is she your friend? when have you talked to her?
I previously “asked her out” before.

your oneitis is getting raw dogged by ritalincel right now

CRY FOR HIM

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
is she your friend or at least acquaintance?
I’m gonna say no. The last time I “seriously” spoke to her was in January.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and RichardSpencel
I’m gonna say no. The last time I “seriously” spoke to her was in January.

then why are you so fixated on her? genuinely curious, im not saying this to be mean.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Status
Not open for further replies.