definitely not 0 sides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Clavicular, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
i agree, the benefit is way more than the side effects

Bad night Vision
Aching Joints
Liver Damage

Personally I had to stop because my lips were cracking not just chapping but literally cracking open and bleeding. I'll try again soon with better moisturization

• +1
Reactions: mathis and AySab
Is there even a reason not to hop on accutane? Literally 0 side effects
Theres a whole fucking podcast on people talking about how accutane ruined their whole fucking life JFL

Bad night Vision
Aching Joints
Liver Damage

Personally I had to stop because my lips were cracking not just chapping but literally cracking open and bleeding. I'll try again soon with better moisturization
what was the dosage?

Idk this last course i was taking made me bad but was expired so not sure

extremely dry/brittle hair during treatment and potentially permanently drier hair post treatment. If you have oily hair then it could be a positive but I had dry hair to begin with and accutane fried my shit

• +1
Reactions: nofap
the only side I had was cracked lips and bleeding nose, super worth it though.
whend you begin to see results. im on week 7 and feel like its getting better but still wake up to new pimples

whend you begin to see results. im on week 7 and feel like its getting better but still wake up to new pimples
Started seeing results on the 1st month, i still get some pimples which is normal, but again, its only the first month.
You should see good results on the 3rd month though.

Hairloss and permanently dry skin
Everyone who was on accutane will regret it in their 30s due to lack of natural skin oil production which is needed because your collagen is shot and you’ll look older

Bad night Vision
Aching Joints
Liver Damage

Aquaphor is a godsend for the lips and i used a prescription moisturizer on that dose

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Side effects are high so I shifted from accutane to tret from skinorac and its good