REASON WHY THE FORUM HATE GYM

stop coping , muscle is attractive bro it’s ok
yeah attractive to the homosexual man, not for foids. you just look intimitading when you look muscular, woman hates scary man.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Skywalker
who gives a shit what wymxn want? muscles=you take her from soycuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Skywalker
ppl here hate gymmaxing cause white girls hate muscle compared to women of other races

and since they want to appeal to them they cope with saying gym is bad and useless

they forget that ppl here have different goals too lol , not everyone here want to appeal to a fatherless 16 yo bisexual white girl chronically checking for Korean Singers or Muh prettyboys on ChinkTok lol
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

yep- its like a massive disconnect where white women are way less into the body than other races
im white and im disliking white women more and more with each passing year
i never understood the fascination....most DONT look as well as latinas, or even black chicks in the BODY department
and body is the most appealing part of a woman, unless you're gay lol

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 51465
your posts are pretty much irrelevant due to your post-to-rep ratio
you are one of the worst users here.....your recent posts and attitude are horrible to say the least

• +1
They hate the gym cause they have low self-esteem/cuck/victim mentality and they feel like some invisible force is always mocking them because they feel like chads don't have to do anything, so everything is a cope. Working to improve your money and status? Wagecucking, chad doesn't have to work. Going to the gym to look better? Gymcelling, chad doesn't have to lift to be attractive to women. Trying to become more likable and charismatic? Jestermaxxing, chad doesn't have to "emotionally betabux" to get friends. And so on. It's a shit ideology. I do agree however that if you're truly ugly and/or a manlet then yeah gymcelling for the purpose of increasing your SMV is a waste of time. You should still do it cause it will make your life better but don't expect it to carry your dating life.
top tier comment

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

yep- its like a massive disconnect where white women are way less into the body than other races
im white and im disliking white women more and more with each passing year
i never understood the fascination....most DONT look as well as latinas, or even black chicks in the BODY department
and body is the most appealing part of a woman, unless you're gay lol
Yes white women hate muscle

Alex eubank was mocked once by a girl just for flexing his muscle

Obviously by white women i mean western gen z white women, eastern european and some med prefer more masculine men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Cbum isn't that muscular anyway

GUY like ronnie coleman are
He is insanelz muscular but he doesnt come close to the open division freaks and abominations.

Tu es pas encore mort ? Tu as la chance, je prie pour les niggers ne te retrouve pas.

He is insanelz muscular but he doesnt come close to the open division freaks and abominations.

Tu es pas encore mort ? Tu as la chance, je prie pour les niggers ne te retrouve pas.
Fausse alerte

No one sent me death threat,looooool

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab
yeah attractive to the homosexual man, not for foids. you just look intimitading when you look muscular, woman hates scary man.
Pov : you are only attracted to bisexual she/her white teenage girls and think most women are like that.

Keep deluding yourself, also enjoy getting mogged on the street by 6f+ muscular chad in front of your dishonnest gf, you pathetic bluepilled low T excuse of a man.

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
ppl here hate gymmaxing cause white girls hate muscle compared to women of other races

and since they want to appeal to them they cope with saying gym is bad and useless

they forget that ppl here have different goals too lol , not everyone here want to appeal to a fatherless 16 yo bisexual white girl chronically checking for Korean Singers or Muh prettyboys on ChinkTok lol
Gymmax is like 5th on the list of the slaying guide. Of course everyone wants to appeal to white girls. It’s human nature to want something better than them.

• JFL
Gymmax is like 5th on the list of the slaying guide. Of course everyone wants to appeal to white girls. It’s human nature to want something better than them.
I dont want to appeal to them lol

JFL IF YOU THINK I WANT TO APPEAL TO THEM !!!

I dont want to appeal to them lol

JFL IF YOU THINK I WANT TO APPEAL TO THEM !!!
You would let her walk you around on a lead ethnic boy

I love and prefer obese arab momma
so yeah gym matter a lot bro
I see many shredded chads with ltb landwhales at the gym

Plot twist: I’m British

@Xangsane @forevergymcelling

This is why its important for parasites like you to read my threads. I explained your dilemma in a recent thread. I expound in clarity How The Motherfucker Works.

Instead of jacking off men, read it, punk!

This is why its important for parasites like you to read my threads. I explained your dilemma in a recent thread. I expound in clarity How The Motherfucker Works.

Instead of jacking off men, read it, punk!

Tdlr ?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Just be lean, people on here say muscles matter more over 30 I'd say it matters more under 30 if you want a few years slaying, you still need the face and frame though.
After 35 just be lean, it's rare to see a man 40+ with hair and lean and not addicted to drinking beer, very fucking rare actually. You can stand out alot just by being healthy looking and lean after about 30.

No one can mog me here. No one.
IMG20230924133553
Soon I will leave my 20s yet still robbing all the JBs from early 20s losers.

Just be lean, people on here say muscles matter more over 30 I'd say it matters more under 30 if you want a few years slaying, you still need the face and frame though.
Slaying is overrated,degenerate and unhealthy(STD)
After 35 just be lean, it's rare to see a man 40+ with hair and lean and not addicted to drinking beer, very fucking rare actually.

TRUE
You can stand out alot just by being healthy looking and lean after about 30.
Yes

Gym is law, no motivation or drive to go. If only I stayed consistent from last year and didn’t give up

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Some girls get horny with muscles worth a try, if you dont roid you wont get excessively big anyway so ure fine

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Some girls get horny with muscles worth a try if you dont roid you wont grt excessivrly big anyway so ure fine
Most roiders aren't that big anyway

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Only LOW E liberal white girls are scared of them

the average women love muscular men not bodybuilders you idiot

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1