Reason why ugly men have girlfriends and you dont

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
You see all of these subhumans (5/10) outside with a girlfriend above their grade.

It’s because they are NT and know how to keep a woman entertained.

Women love a man who she feels like she can have fun with and laugh. A woman judges by her emotions. Yes a chad will fuck her first night, but an emotional (good-manipulative) emotional connection will make anyone seem like a chad for her. By time of course. This forum has made all of you aspies, even in the rating sections there is no subhuman there.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 5.5psl, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 15 others
yeah man we heard you. yeah man we get it.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and finn899
youre right

You see all of these subhumans (5/10) outside with a girlfriend above their grade.

Women love a man who she feels like she can have fun with and laugh. A woman judges by her emotions. Yes a chad will fuck her first night, but an emotional (good-manipulative) emotional connection will make anyone seem like a chad for her. By time of course. This forum has made all of you aspies, even in the rating sections there is no subhuman there.
Those men are just oofy doofies that will eventually get dumped. Women are only with those guys because there aren’t enough chads and Tyrones in this world. That oof doofy may be in a relationship with her but that guy has no idea that she is taking bbc up her ass when he isn’t around . That cute blonde girl you’ve had a crush on for years is getting her holes stretched out by a 6’3 bbc football player .

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Allornothing, T50 Mogger and 5 others
Those men are just oofy doofies that will eventually get dumped. Women are only with those guys because there aren’t enough chads and Tyrones in this world. That oof doofy may be in a relationship with her but that guy has no idea that she is taking bbc up her ass when he isn’t around . That cute blonde girl you’ve had a crush on for years is getting her wholes stretched out by a 6’3 bbc football player .
You have been misled by big looksmax. You are right but until a point. Women have feelings which you can tap into.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
some people are very aware of people emotions and know how to manipulate them
Yeah you’re subconsciously being manipulated by the news and media already, use that power to women

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
You have been misled by big looksmax. You are right but until a point. Women have feelings which you can tap into.
Yes women have feelings but only for chads. Those oofy doofies are less likely to leave her and perhaps that is why she is with him but she doesn’t truly desire him.

yea i got my 4/10 gf off jestermaxxing personalitymaxxing but id rather just he chad and get em with no effort

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, 5.5psl and Melly
Yes women have feelings but only for chads. Those oofy doofies are less likely to leave her and perhaps that is why she is with him but she doesn’t truly desire him.
A 6/10 can talk his way to the biggest stacies. The red pill stuff is right, just ugly people follow it before blackpilling

patience and persistence is king

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Clown Show
manipulation pill is a huge pill, I experience this so much at my job, usually I have a more reserved and neutral personality at work and talk only whats necessary and a little bit of chit chat, this makes people respect me and even not being the best at what I do I still get respected and seen as a good employee

the moment I become more open and start making more unecessary eye contact I start feeling more vulnerable and people want to take advantage of me

I sense theres a lot of subconscious language that we expose that makes others see us a certain way and some people are very aware of that and can manipulate people

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, LooksOrDeath and autistic_tendencies
A 6/10 can talk his way to the biggest stacies. The red pill stuff is right, just ugly people follow it before blackpilling
Well us shortcels strongly disagree with this crap. If you are 5’5 and try to go for a 4’11 Stacy it won’t work. This is why I always say height is more important than face. That 6/10 is probably a tall white or black guy which basically disproves red pill.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and autistic_tendencies
manipulation pill is a huge pill, I experience this so much at my job, usually I have a more reserved and neutral personality at work and talk only whats necessary and a little bit of chit chat, this makes people respect me and even not being the best at what I do I still get respected and seen as a good employee

the moment I become more open and start making more unecessary eye contact I start feeling more vulnerable and people want to take advantage of me

I sense theres a lot of subconscious language that we expose that makes others see us a certain way and some people are very aware of that and can manipulate people
Are you in finance? People sense that
you are trying to charm them and that makes it seem like you are untrustable. Only heavy narcissists/psychopaths can pull it off. What you can do is say I am not here to bullshit you okay? we’re on the same level and blah blah blah

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Well us shortcels strongly disagree with this crap. If you are 5’5 and try to go for a 4’11 Stacy it won’t work. This is why I always say height is more important than face. That 6/10 is probably a tall white or black guy which basically disproves red pill.
Just wear lifts.

Just wear lifts.
Height is more than just height. Your height directly affects your frame, hand size , skull size, and worst all dick size. It is a death sentence to be 5’5

No lol
You're just a place holder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, humanoidsub7, Clown Show and 1 other person
Those men are just oofy doofies that will eventually get dumped. Women are only with those guys because there aren’t enough chads and Tyrones in this world. That oof doofy may be in a relationship with her but that guy has no idea that she is taking bbc up her ass when he isn’t around . That cute blonde girl you’ve had a crush on for years is getting her holes stretched out by a 6’3 bbc football player .

Yeah because the men aren't black pilled this in the mind of a normie is reality no fucking shit men aren't picky you think men wouldn't be picky if they knew the truth have you seen gay men they are more picky than you can imagine and they are much more honest

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and LooksOrDeath
i hated being a jester. it sucks.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
well said brocel

If I was a mod, you would have gotten insta banned right here.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
= charisma charm and personality pill

it's cause most the "Subhumans" aren't actually subhumans.

I do not "entertain" anyone unless they throw me a line first.

You only should make any moves when you know said moves are bound to be worthwhile and/or beneficial for all parties.

5/10 with gf above their grade = placeholder for chad

I dont know how to talk with people

yeah but woman dont get physically attracted to ugly guys.

From what I’ve observed in my social circles it’s because that guy is a “place holder” as someone said above; I’ve seen those women literally hook up the next day with someone on their roster after something goes south in their situationship and in one case a 3-4 month relationship.

In terms of manipulation, that’s not how it works. You need to have some sort of leverage over someone to be able to manipulate them which null and voids your point of a subhuman being able to be with w girl (they come to you for something or view highly of you for your looks, status, charisma/social circles, etc).

I still agree NT matters a lot though. The 5-6/10 normie who approaches 100 times versus the 7-8/10 guy who barely approaches is a matter of basic math

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Ugly men dont have girlfriends where I live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back