Recessed 1/10 goblina doing her makeup on the airplane right next to me to fraud her photos giga hard lmao

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
Females will insult mens looks and then leave the house in 10lbs of fakeup and continue to do their fakeup on the plane

jfl fuck females. all females are useless pigs

btw my mom caught me scrolling org and was like “why are you on that website again” and i told her this was the best forum ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, flippasav, RAMU KAKA and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
she knows i’m extremely blackpilled too i showed her something from this website (laser for facial hair removal) and she said “your looks are fine why are you on that forum again” (normie code language for you look like utter shit).

Anyway, puberty pill is brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Joe Rogancel, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others
she knows i’m extremely blackpilled too i showed her something from this website (laser for facial hair removal) and she said “your looks are fine why are you on that forum again” (normie code language for you look like utter shit).

R u joking

why are you on that website again” and i told her this was the best forum ever
9kalh8v0ywlb1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Joe Rogancel, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
R u joking
i wish i was lolz

the first thing i did when i got blackpilled was make verbally abuse her over text for making me a 5’9” manlet and ruining my dads 5’11” genes.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and GabachoCopium

bruh i had to cage irl too funny bruh i don’t think i would tell my mom about my favorite indian homosexual forum

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 55314
bruh i had to cage irl too funny bruh i don’t think i would tell my mom about my favorite indian homosexual forum
Oh i abused her for being poojeet too.

Howveer in her prime she was indeed staceylite and even know she aged pretty well ngl she has good skin she’s just chubby.

She kinda looked like aishwara rai but with brown eyes and slightly uglier.

i don’t blame my father for smashing. i just i wish i didn’t destroy my face over puberty

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Oh i abused her for being poojeet too.

Howveer in her prime she was indeed staceylite and even know she aged pretty well ngl she has good skin she’s just chubby.

She kinda looked like aishwara rai but with brown eyes and slightly uglier.

i don’t blame my father for smashing. i just i wish i didn’t destroy my face over puberty
How’s your mom find out about this forum in the first place

Females will insult mens looks and then leave the house in 10lbs of fakeup and continue to do their fakeup on the plane

btw my mom caught me scrolling org and was like “why are you on that website again” and i told her this was the best forum ever
ABOLISH women's rights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631

jfl was this her

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

She using face app?

bruh that’s probably her jfl. You just sat next to a viral tiktok
Nah the plane was different and she did eyeliner and shit but she had the same truecel tier chin

Fuckin cunt, another competition ,why the fuck are so many indians here ,
Just like @BrahminBoss bitch got bimax and increased competition so much , i dont want others to do same , fuck it ,

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Fuckin cunt, another competition ,why the fuck are so many indians here ,

Just like @BrahminBoss bitch got bimax and increased competition so much , i dont want others to do same , fuck it ,
I live in west chill out

Still fuck u

Why didn't you try to talk to her: "You look pretty with your makeup on..."
 170a5fd4 795b 41e1 ac9f 903442f15923

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus