Recessed retard thinks all the foids wants him but gets bullied by younger beckies during Valentines (TRUE STORY) (JFL)

KpopPilled

KpopPilled

Iron
63d26b59db29febcad9529b2 mouth breather face
So this story is about a guy who we are gonna call for Ronald Mcdonald. Ronald looks like the typical skinnyfat mouthbreather (Hooked nose, recessed chin and maxilla, shit orbitals, fucked up teeth, body built like a godzilla, smells fishy), he has a fucked up social life at school known for liking people 2 grades under him and gets constantly made fun of and has backhanded compliments about his jawline thrown at him by foids in the grade below him (to be fair i also make backhanded compliments towards him to this day, its so fucking funny), sad thing is that he genuinly thinks they like him. At home it isnt any better, he gets beat up by his caveman brother while his mom and dads divorced. BUT theres a reason as to why he gets bullied constantly apart from his appearence, he constantly mumbles under his breath and talks to himself like an aspie while deciding to obsess over nazis instead of focusing on his fucked up grades.

(TRUE STORY)
This story starts with him in class during valentines (the day after he gets fucking violated by a random cheap indian barber in a random alleyway he went to) He gets tapped on his shoulder during class by one of the younger foids who he has a crush on, the girl asks him to check his locker and when he does he finds a fake love letter written to him, him being a retard obviously believes in it and waits after school to meet her, he waits and waits until one if her friends goes up to him and tells him it was all a prank. The next couple of weeks i see him clearly distraught and sad mumbling juice world and xxxtentacion lyrics while wearing his hoodie up in class. A couple weeks later the same girl goes up to him and asks if he wants to go on a date and Ronald still falls for it waiting outside the school for hours holding flowers while wearing CR7 cologne. The next week she tells him that she couldnt go out with him because she had to babysit her little sister (Theres no little sister) and asks him to add her snap, he does and now sends her thirst trap videos with filters to hide his jawline while the foid screenrecords everything and posts daily on her snap story.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, Akhi, depressionmaxxing and 6 others
Moral of story is to swallow the KpopPill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230
Images   2024 03 22T001538893

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, Orvka381, F36 and 4 others
Sounds like tales, if not that’s just evil

Sounds like tales, if not that’s just evil
Its sadly real sometimes he starts randomly venting to me that he gets beat up by his brother and uses his karate belt as a weapon just to get beat up harder. Their family has fucked up genes i dont even know how they managed to survive for that long

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Dnr a single word

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Dnr a single word
To summarize subhuman in my class thinks everygirl in the lower grade wants him and constantly gets pranked and made fun of by foids while at the same time beaten up at home by his brother

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
nobody’s reading this

The ultimate punching bag

The ultimate punching bag
I have literally won against him when he weighs twice as much as me (bf through the roof no muscle tho)

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
I have literally won against him when he weighs twice as much as me (bf through the roof no muscle tho)
I'm not reffering to you I meant the guy you were talking about in your thread.

lowkey sounds like me

I'm not reffering to you I meant the guy you were talking about in your thread.
Yes ik im talking about how ronald mcdonald is a punching bag

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381