Recessed sand fitfluencer

PrinceofDarkness

PrinceofDarkness

Diamond
IMG 1750

Crazy how this egyptcoon has that many followers when the guy beard frauds his recessed boneless face.
Mf copes with hard core lifting with terrible clavicle to waist ratio. I can with certainty say he hasn’t hopped on gear yet due to him knowing he won’t get far.
Also doesn’t have any calf insertions jfl. His sister is an ogre as well.

Just hate how sand niggers like this exist and think they Mog. I’ve met this guy and his friend group. Biggest delusional sand coons you’ll meet.
IMG 1749

Met this guy and he was humble af. Always get dapped at the gym too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Why are Egyptians almost always boneless tf

kinda mogs ngl, I get what you're saying with the delusional thing tho. Arabs are very frequently delusional(i'm georgian before anybody calls me an arab)

kinda mogs ngl, I get what you're saying with the delusional thing tho. Arabs are very frequently delusional(i'm georgian before anybody calls me an arab)
Trust me when you see his pregnant tier hips. You ain’t gonna want this physique. This coon gets mad about it in his TikTok comment section as well. On top of why he always plays that one pose. Also boneless face doesn’t Mog

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Trust me when you see his pregnant tier hips. You ain’t gonna want this physique. This coon gets mad about it in his TikTok comment section as well. On top of why he always plays that one pose. Also boneless face doesn’t Mog
like 98% of arabs, he grew a beard to cover up the boneless face. And he can fraud his frame somewhat by wearing clothes. Genes are not ideal tho you're right

like 98% of arabs, he grew a beard to cover up the boneless face. And he can fraud his frame somewhat by wearing clothes. Genes are not ideal tho you're right
I’ve noticed deathnic cunts from there simp for beard frauders like this.

Attachments

• IMG_1751.png
    IMG_1751.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
View attachment 2794777

Crazy how this egyptcoon has that many followers when the guy beard frauds his recessed boneless face.
Mf copes with hard core lifting with terrible clavicle to waist ratio. I can with certainty say he hasn’t hopped on gear yet due to him knowing he won’t get far.
Also doesn’t have any calf insertions jfl. His sister is an ogre as well.

Just hate how sand niggers like this exist and think they Mog. I’ve met this guy and his friend group. Biggest delusional sand coons you’ll meet.
View attachment 2794780

Met this guy and he was humble af. Always get dapped at the gym too.
Imagine making a thread of someone who achieved more than u will ever have in your lifetime. Typical incel behavior.

I’ve noticed deathnic cunts from there simp for beard frauders like this.
How is that frauding you absolute retard. Beard just grows on your face like your hair.

“I have to clean shave to show i don’t fraud, because everyone cares:feelshah:

Imagine making a thread of someone who achieved more than u will ever have in your lifetime. Typical incel behavior.
you're an autistic sand nigger who got beat up by a manlet faggot. You have more posts than me in a 3rd of a time and your physique is dogshit. They fraud since they don't have bones, even with beard you should be able to tell.
He also frauded his many of his following since I seen him set up bs tiktoks of helping kids.
Imagine creating a thread where you got fucked by manlets u coon lmfao gtfo my thread

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
you're an autistic sand nigger who got beat up by a manlet faggot. You have more posts than me in a 3rd of a time and your physique is dogshit. They fraud since they don't have bones, even with beard you should be able to tell.
He also frauded his many of his following since I seen him set up bs tiktoks of helping kids.
Imagine creating a thread where you got fucked by manlets u coon lmfao gtfo my thread
So funny how you use my own words as insults against me. How can I take someone like u seriously if you even call zyzz a “sand mullatto” who slayed more than your entire bloodline.
“Your physique is dogshit”—> hasn’t seen my physique. Even if that’s case, you have zero physique pics. Says it all. Keep crying since I verbally annihilated you last time.

So funny how you use my own words as insults against me. How can I take someone like u seriously if you even call zyzz a “sand mullatto” who slayed more than your entire bloodline.
“Your physique is dogshit”—> hasn’t seen my physique. Even if that’s case, you have zero physique pics. Says it all. Keep crying since I verbally annihilated you last time.
what are you on about faggot lmao. Here is me natty at 6’5 195lbs. Stop following my threads like the roach stain of a rat you are because I made you look like an abused dog. Dumbshit Hopped on the sauce like the shitheads on this forum before 25 because zyzz brah aestethics brah lmfao. Zyzz was also a deathnic u khomeini slopper

Attachments

• F718CFB2-12DD-4589-B8C6-3BD69D85612F.jpeg
    F718CFB2-12DD-4589-B8C6-3BD69D85612F.jpeg
    552.3 KB · Views: 0
what are you on about faggot lmao. Here is me natty at 6’5 195lbs. Stop following my threads like the roach stain of a rat you are because I made you look like an abused dog. Dumbshit Hopped on the sauce like the shitheads on this forum before 25 because zyzz brah aestethics brah lmfao. Zyzz was also a deathnic u khomeini slopper
This gotta be joke? You’re ethnic yourself. What a fucking retard.
Tip: save some bucks op for turkey. Seems like norwood is creeping in (hard). Ngl your physique and frame is good.

IMG 7699
I’m a lifetime natty, never used roids. Stop projecting. Here is me at 200 pounds at 6’2 15% bodyfat.

View attachment 2794922 I’m a lifetime natty, never used roids. Stop projecting. Here is me at 200 pounds at 6’2 15% bodyfat.
get mogged, I don't have recession. It's been like this since I was 19 and hasn't moved for 5 years. Now gtfo my thread and stop creeping around my posts.

The pic was in mexico, where we took a trip so I'm tanned like "zyzz brah"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back