Recommend me books about business. NOT the highly polished bestsellers about silicon valley startups or internet only stuff nor self help productivity

androciv

androciv

Iron
Post ones that get into nitty gritty of business like procuring raw materials, finding manufacturers, realistic profit margins, and timelines to become profitable. Which sectors have the most opportunity. Think small businesses that make less than $10 million a year. I need a deep dive on business process from manufacturing to supply chains to marketing to sales and retail. Off the top of my head, here are some ideas :
  • Enterprise software to manage accounts or attendance at organizations
  • Fabricators that make sliding aluminum doors
  • A chain of barbershops or massage parlors ( no prostitution)
  • Selling special electronics to preppers, children's toys, pet food, herbal shampoos and soaps etc
  • Inexpensive furniture and bathroom fittings

713u+VfV3WL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 27359
How To Get Rich by Felix Dennis - if you need another book, your destined to be a brokie

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27359
Post ones that get into nitty gritty of business like procuring raw materials, finding manufacturers, realistic profit margins, and timelines to become profitable. Which sectors have the most opportunity. Think small businesses that make less than $10 million a year. I need a deep dive on business process from manufacturing to supply chains to marketing to sales and retail. Off the top of my head, here are some ideas :
  • Enterprise software to manage accounts or attendance at organizations
  • Fabricators that make sliding aluminum doors
  • A chain of barbershops or massage parlors ( no prostitution)
  • Selling special electronics to preppers, children's toys, pet food, herbal shampoos and soaps etc
  • Inexpensive furniture and bathroom fittings

How To Get Rich by Felix Dennis - if you need another book, your destined to be a brokie
Damn. I was going to recommend the same one. Great book/audio book, on this matter

inb4 48 laws of power

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
That's actually a very good book

• +1
Reactions: Majkal

good read

• +1
Reactions: inceI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back