Recommend surgeons for these procedures

PrinceofDarkness

PrinceofDarkness

Diamond
- Rhino - anyone know of a proper before and after for male results. Almost all are for women and their copy/paste procedures. Also the male ones sometimes looked more botched and bigger than before, like some of these surgeons don't have a keen eye for harmony at all.

- Genioplasty/ or chin/jaw implants
- Cheek implants/ MSE - for cheek/malar prominence

I live in the NYC area so I'm consulting a few surgeons but wanted to know if you guys knew about some proper surgeons with good results for the procedures above.
Don't care where the location is just drop the name if they're good.

Don't get mse or cheek implants
Mse is a meme in most cases you end up looking worse
Cheek implants give you a gay look

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 23391, Majkal and 3 others
Don't get mse or cheek implants
Mse is a meme in most cases you end up looking worse
Cheek implants give you a gay look
The idea that cheek implants look gay is completely stupid

They look great with a good design

They look terrible with a bad design

Same with anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Oxygen and 5.5psl
- Rhino - anyone know of a proper before and after for male results. Almost all are for women and their copy/paste procedures. Also the male ones sometimes looked more botched and bigger than before, like some of these surgeons don't have a keen eye for harmony at all.

- Genioplasty/ or chin/jaw implants
- Cheek implants/ MSE - for cheek/malar prominence

I live in the NYC area so I'm consulting a few surgeons but wanted to know if you guys knew about some proper surgeons with good results for the procedures above.
Don't care where the location is just drop the name if they're good.

Surgeons who I know do all of the above are Ramieri, Pagnoni, Raffaini, and these are generally the european gold standard and arent excessively expensive

Ramieri - https://www.instagram.com/dr.maxilloroma/?hl=en

Raffaini - https://www.instagram.com/face_surgery_parma/

Pagnoni - https://yourface.it/

• +1
Reactions: mattix, copefuel, lasnt and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I don't know man, Gaia's results were subpar : he got a tranny nose.
I paid 15k for a suposedly world class hollywood rhino surgeon to do a septorhinoplasty on me and he did a 5/10 job, theres always risk but yeah I mean I always encourage people to diligence the results theyve seen from a given surgeon. He did such a bad job on the septum part of my nose that Dr Ramieri had to fix it for me when I did bimax (yes Dr Ramieri can do septoplasties)

no rhinoplasty surgeon anywhere can guarantee anyone a perfect result, but if you go on Tito Marianetti's IG theres a lot of good results

I still regard his result as an improvement, although I think it was upturned a bit too much (my surgeon did same to me)

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
15k what a ripoff, i can get MMA surgery in italy for that price
I paid 15k for a suposedly world class hollywood rhino surgeon to do a septorhinoplasty on me and he did a 5/10 job, theres always risk but yeah I mean I always encourage people to diligence the results theyve seen from a given surgeon. He did such a bad job on the septum part of my nose that Dr Ramieri had to fix it for me when I did bimax (yes Dr Ramieri can do septoplasties)

no rhinoplasty surgeon anywhere can guarantee anyone a perfect result, but if you go on Tito Marianetti's IG theres a lot of good results

View attachment 2145691

I still regard his result as an improvement, although I think it was upturned a bit too much (my surgeon did same to me)

15k what a ripoff, i can get MMA surgery in italy for that price
yeah i know it was my first surgery and i had no idea what i was doing

View attachment 2145691

how is that an imprvement lmao

View attachment 2145691

Is this your alt ?