Recorded my Wife cheating on Me [Audio]. GTFIH Marriagecels/Curries

D

Deleted member 24595

Bronze
My wife has 2 children and we are 10 years into our marriage. Then I caught her in a compromised position with another man. 10 years of marriage wasted, I'm legit going to kill myself.

The translation is "If there's any happiness in this world, it's in the bed, with you. No one can satisfy me like you have. Not even Ravi."

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BoredPrince, Shieda_Kayn and 3 others
My wife has 2 children and we are 10 years into our marriage. Then I caught her in a compromised position with another man. 10 years of marriage wasted, I'm legit going to kill myself.

The translation is "If there's any happiness in this world, it's in the bed, with you. No one can satisfy me like you have. Not even Ravi."

Gather evidence, divorce her and try to get custody of the kids (impossible) unless there not yours. Not over yet buddy you got this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and Htobrother
LOOOL

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
LastTemp

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Whore ngl where do you have this audio from ?

op it's not your recording, it's from movie!

@JudgeandJury

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Whore ngl where do you have this audio from ?
I have a stretching device that stretches my back and legs at night. Sometimes, the tension in the straps is too strong, which is why my body automatically forces itself out. Every day I record how many hours I spend sleeping in this device to see how many hours of heightmaxxing I got.

I setup this camera near my wife's bed as I planned to sleep there. And unfortunately, this is what happened.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Htobrother
I have a stretching device that stretches my back and legs at night. Sometimes, the tension in the straps is too strong, which is why my body automatically forces itself out. Every day I record how many hours I spend sleeping in this device to see how many hours of heightmaxxing I got.

I setup this camera near my wife's bed as I planned to sleep there. And unfortunately, this is what happened.
you filmed her? Why does talk like in a film and whats in th3 backround

you filmed her?
No, the recording was pointed towards the ground where the stretching device is. This was audio that was captured since my wife was sleeping nearby.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
No, the recording was pointed towards the ground where the stretching device is. This was audio that was captured since my wife was sleeping nearby.
Why does she talk so fake tell me bhai

Larp

Reddit?

Gather evidence, divorce her and try to get custody of the kids (impossible) unless there not yours. Not over yet buddy you got this
The audio is from a movie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Htobrother