Red Light theraphy to increase muscle gains(GYMCELS GTFIH)

H

hytt

Master

Hundreds of peer-reviewed studies have been published on red light therapy’s positive effects on exercise, training, and specific areas of physical performance like strength, speed, and endurance. In 2015, researchers performed a systematic review and meta-analysis of many of these randomized, placebo-controlled trials. The results were overwhelmingly positive:

• The vast majority of clinical trials reviewed showed “significant improvement for the main measures related to performance” like max repetitions, speed, and endurance.
  • Time before exhaustion during various exercises “increased significantly compared to placebo.”
  • Researchers concluded that “phototherapy (with lasers and LEDs) improves muscular performance and accelerates recovery when applied before exercise.”

Reading more you will find out that using red light BEFORE gym will increase by 50% your muscle gains over time since it will boost your perfomance. Forget faggot steroids that only make you go bald.

And red light is not only good for that it speeds up wound healing, gives you energy because it boost mytochondria and also increases testosterone production.
Every day of your life you don't use it is a day wasted. USE IT! I've used it on my dick to make it more aesthetic since it was full of dark spots and scaly ugly skin and now my dick is majestic: https://looksmax.org/threads/finally-results.875432/#post-13371049

Here's a video explaining if you don't want to read the entire research:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Don't use it after gym because muscle needs inflamation to achieve hypertrophy and red light will reduce the inflamation

Send a good redlight lamp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
It also increased my collagen. My skin is of a 16 year olds now and plump af albeit with PIE on the left cheek which I need adapalene or a laser/ microneedling session

If you are poorcel

If you some more money

There are also better devices but they are more expensive.

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
If you are poorcel

If you some more money

There are also better devices but they are more expensive.
You sure? This is from ali baba

You sure? This is from ali baba
Their products are ok I already bought from there but you might find cheaper options in other places. I buy from China because it's cheaper

Their products are ok I already bought from there but you might find cheaper options in other places. I buy from China because it's cheaper
How do u know they're good no CE or anything could be just red leds which i can do at home my self

How do u know they're good no CE or anything could be just red leds which i can do at home my self
No red leds or light bulbs aren't enough it's about wave frequency and power output. Bulbs and leds don't have enough power output to have any effects on your body besides inducing sleep(red light does it), but these devices are much more bright that's why they also come with gogles. Don't use them directly on your eyes.

You should also see some tutorials and so some research on youtube there are tons of videos that can explain everything you need to know very well.
Also join the subreddit ''redlight theraphy'' you can ask whatever you want there and they can indidicate better products than me.
You will only stay in front of this red light a max of 20 min per day(can be 25 depending on context).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and lowiqNormie
The Sun has free red light therapy bud

The Sun has free red light therapy bud
sunlight has a wave frequency that damages your skin, make you age faster and give you skin cancer. That's why we use sunscreen.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
sunlight has a wave frequency that damages your skin, make you age faster and give you skin cancer. That's why we use sunscreen.
i remember when i used to think this. the sun is responsible for countless metabolic processes.

N
i remember when i used to think this. the sun is responsible for countless metabolic processes.
No faggot, vitamin D is. We can take vitamin D through pills. It seems you became dumber as time passed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone, Luh?nn? and thereallegend
N

No faggot, vitamin D is. We can take vitamin D through pills. It seems you became dumber as time passed.
Vitamin D pills are extracted with kerosene and are hydrogenated vegetable oils. Not the same as getting it from food and the sun.

Vitamin D pills are extracted with kerosene and are hydrogenated vegetable oils. Not the same as getting it from food and the sun.

I agree still tho wear sunscreen

Exactly “muh sun” tho lmao

Vitamin D pills are not extracted using kerosene. In the case of lanolin-derived vitamin D, a series of chemical reactions are used to convert lanolin into vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
D3 supplements can and do work just fine. This has been proven in about a bazillion studies.
Also, not all vitamin D pills are hydrogenated vegetable oils. It depends on the manufacturer.

I agree still tho wear sunscreen
You shouldn't agree with him. You should agree with the more than 1000 studies around vitamin D pills that say that I'm right and that say sunlight damages skin.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
You shouldn't agree with him. You should agree with the more than 1000 studies around vitamin D pills that say that I'm right and that say sunlight damages skin.

I know I initially rudely called him a dumbass retard because he genuinely seems to be one, but I wanted to be nice, so I edited my reply.

Sunlight has its benefits, but honestly, the biggest is vitamin D, which you can just supplement.

I know I initially rudely called him a dumbass retard because he genuinely seems to be one, but I wanted to be nice, so I edited my reply.

Sunlight has its benefits, but honestly, the biggest is vitamin D, which you can just supplement.
watch this video tho,isnt it interesting how the wrinkly digusting skin bitch is getting genuinely mad at a person saying 'i dont wear sun screen the sun 10-15 mins a day is good' which is true and this bitch is trying to get people to wear sun screen all the time

• +1

Hundreds of peer-reviewed studies have been published on red light therapy’s positive effects on exercise, training, and specific areas of physical performance like strength, speed, and endurance. In 2015, researchers performed a systematic review and meta-analysis of many of these randomized, placebo-controlled trials. The results were overwhelmingly positive:

• The vast majority of clinical trials reviewed showed “significant improvement for the main measures related to performance” like max repetitions, speed, and endurance.
  • Time before exhaustion during various exercises “increased significantly compared to placebo.”
  • Researchers concluded that “phototherapy (with lasers and LEDs) improves muscular performance and accelerates recovery when applied before exercise.”

Reading more you will find out that using red light BEFORE gym will increase by 50% your muscle gains over time since it will boost your perfomance. Forget faggot steroids that only make you go bald.

And red light is not only good for that it speeds up wound healing, gives you energy because it boost mytochondria and also increases testosterone production.
Every day of your life you don't use it is a day wasted. USE IT! I've used it on my dick to make it more aesthetic since it was full of dark spots and scaly ugly skin and now my dick is majestic: https://looksmax.org/threads/finally-results.875432/#post-13371049

Here's a video explaining if you don't want to read the entire research:

Good post bro, I love it when they bring scientific content high iq.

It is much better and more practical to sunbathe, I think, without a shirt at sunset.

The sunset light is rich in red and infrared light of the highest quality and free of charge. This red light stimulates collagen generation and accelerates physical recovery (as well as being anti-inflammatory).

• +1
Reactions: hytt
Vitamin d supplements are a scam, everyone knows that the body does not absorb it. Sunlight is indispensable for optimal life even if some want to deny it.

• Woah
Vitamin d supplements are a scam, everyone knows that the body does not absorb it. Sunlight is indispensable for optimal life even if some want to deny it.
Where did you get the information that the body can't absorb it? There are dozens and dozens studies proving the opposite, nigger.

watch this video tho,isnt it interesting how the wrinkly digusting skin bitch is getting genuinely mad at a person saying 'i dont wear sun screen the sun 10-15 mins a day is good' which is true and this bitch is trying to get people to wear sun screen all the time

Difference is that the first woman is probably 25 years old and already looks 30-35 and the second is probably 50+ years old and looks 40.
You will deeply regret what you are saying in the next 5 years lol.

Difference is that the first woman is probably 25 years old and already looks 30-35 and the second is probably 50+ years old and looks 40.
You will deeply regret what you are saying in the next 5 years lol.
ever comment hating on the first girl gets skin mogged by her lol,she has better skin then most 17 year olds peak collegen,the reality is yes the sun ages your skin especially for a long time in the sun but sun screen does not stop ANY OF THAT,it only prevents the benifits,the best for overall skin health is what she said 15 mins a day with no sun screen in moderate sunny weather not too hot tho

• +1
ever comment hating on the first girl gets skin mogged by her lol,she has better skin then most 17 year olds peak collegen,the reality is yes the sun ages your skin especially for a long time in the sun but sun screen does not stop ANY OF THAT,it only prevents the benifits,the best for overall skin health is what she said 15 mins a day with no sun screen in moderate sunny weather not too hot tho
The first girl doesn't have better skin than any peak 16-18 year old girl. She already looks like she is in her thirties nigga. You can see the skin marks and uneveness and also some discoloration.
You are completely deluded and you have no idea how sunscreen works. Please educate yourself

The first girl doesn't have better skin than any peak 16-18 year old girl. She already looks like she is in her thirties nigga. You can see the skin marks and uneveness and also some discoloration.
You are completely deluded and you have no idea how sunscreen works. Please educate yourself
your soo stupid and brainwashed

• JFL
Reactions: hytt
Along with melatonin, the most powerful molecule to prevent photoaging is the active form of vitamin D, which paradoxically is obtained with the sun's ultraviolet rays, accused of being the greatest enemies of the skin.

Learn to expose yourself wisely.

You might expect people made of paper to be pretty depressed, and people on an industrial diet without enough nutrients are going to hate the sun for burning them out and making them look old, but it is essential, and for reasons that have nothing to do with vitamin D, so the advice to simply supplement is a mistake. The sun is god.

Along with melatonin, the most powerful molecule to prevent photoaging is the active form of vitamin D, which paradoxically is obtained with the sun's ultraviolet rays, accused of being the greatest enemies of the skin.

Learn to expose yourself wisely.
Melatonin is a hormone produced naturally by the pineal gland in the brain. The production of melatonin is influenced by the perception of light and darkness. Exposure to light, especially natural sunlight, inhibits the production of melatonin, while darkness stimulates its release.

You don't need sunlight specifically to produce melatonin, and it's exposure merely serves to help regulating sleepy-wake cycles, which is not necessary because we are already exposed to tons of lights everywhere everyday. If you already have a good sleep routine it won't really affect you.
In summary, you have no idea what you are talking about.

You might expect people made of paper to be pretty depressed, and people on an industrial diet without enough nutrients are going to hate the sun for burning them out and making them look old, but it is essential, and for reasons that have nothing to do with vitamin D, so the advice to simply supplement is a mistake. The sun is god.
Diet has nothing to do with my post. Most people, including you and 99% of everyone in thos forum have shit diets and when based people like me tries to show an easy and simply solution like that: https://looksmax.org/threads/food-is-cope-this-is-the-only-thing-you-should-be-eating.947851/ you all dismiss it.
Supplementation of vitamin D has nothing to do with that and it won't back up your dellusional theory that vitamin D pills are bad.

• JFL
Reactions: bussi
Melatonin is a hormone produced naturally by the pineal gland in the brain. The production of melatonin is influenced by the perception of light and darkness. Exposure to light, especially natural sunlight, inhibits the production of melatonin, while darkness stimulates its release.

You don't need sunlight specifically to produce melatonin, and it's exposure merely serves to help regulating sleepy-wake cycles, which is not necessary because we are already exposed to tons of lights everywhere everyday. If you already have a good sleep routine it won't really affect you.
In summary, you have no idea what you are talking about.
You see, there are two types of melatonin, and one is created directly by infrared light from the sun, especially at sunrise and sunset. However, ultraviolet light generates a lot of serotonin, and this, when night comes and as you rightly said, produces melatonin in the pineal gland, which passes into the blood. The more ultraviolet light, the more serotonin, which will be converted into melatonin at night.

Melatonin is the most POWERFUL antioxidant we have. And yes, it is created under sun exposure.

You see, there are two types of melatonin, and one is created directly by infrared light from the sun, especially at sunrise and sunset.
Melatonin is not directly created by infrared light from the sun. Melatonin is primarily produced in the pineal gland of the brain in response to darkness.

However, ultraviolet light generates a lot of serotonin, and this, when night comes and as you rightly said, produces melatonin in the pineal gland, which passes into the blood. The more ultraviolet light, the more serotonin, which will be converted into melatonin at night.

Melatonin is the most POWERFUL antioxidant we have. And yes, it is created under sun exposure.
You just forgot to mention that serotinin is a neurotransmitter that is naturally produced by the body and it's easily estimulated through an adequate nutrition that includes omega 3 fats, regular exercices,low levels of cortisol, sex, adequate sleep and a lot of other things.
Basically having a normal fucking healthy routine is enough to have all the serotonin you would ever need and not dependent on sun exposure to happen, like you tried to imply.
But if you want to damage your skin so much, feel free to do it buddy. Go outside and burn your skin let's see how you will look like in 5 years.

It also increased my collagen. My skin is of a 16 year olds now and plump af albeit with PIE on the left cheek which I need adapalene or a laser/ microneedling session
link :